Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#481   ^
Old Thu, Oct-28-04, 19:10
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

I'm in for another round also.

Being part of this team has helped me so much!! I don't want to stop either!!

I don't feel alone while I'm part of this team!! Small or not, I can't do alone what we are doing together!!

I'd like to make a suggestion that we call this the New Years Challenge and take this right through Christmas and end on the Monday after New Years Eve, last weigh in Jan 3, 2005.

I'm now looking at getting depressed and wanting to eat over the holidays and being accountable to our team will help me to stay focused!!
Sponsored Links
  #482   ^
Old Thu, Oct-28-04, 20:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320.0/282.5/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Talking Long Time No See!

Hey Guys! Look what I found back around the middle of September:

Quote:
I am still at 261.5 - holding, holding, holding.........I know I'm going down soon and when we break into the 50's - PARTY TIME!!!!!

I guess my goal for the Halloween challenge is going to be to get down 15 pounds! That sounds challenging enough and maybe that's not realistic, but 15 is what we're going to do!

I guess I missed the goal - but who cares! I am down to 250.5 so I guess that means I have stressed off 11 pounds! Yippee!!!!!!!!! I am sorry that I am so busy - don't want to be, but I do appreciate the wonderful folks on this thread and I'm just going to keep on coming back here unless you guys kick me out! I am in for the turkey day goal, christmas goal, new years goal, I think I'ld like to say 10 lbs per month for the next 2 months (Nov & Dec). Hope you are all doing well, I am hoping to break on down into the 40's soon. I have parent/teacher conferences tomorrow and my middle daughter is sick and so is one of our dogs (the dog had a chipped tooth removed and we had her fixed). So, as usual, too much to keep track of! The good news is that when parent/teacher conferences are done tomorrow, I don't have school until Tuesday, so I'll have time to come by and say hi, again!

Take care and keep LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #483   ^
Old Sat, Oct-30-04, 05:57

Plan: atkins
Stats: 288/231/145 Female 5"5
BF:42%
Progress: 40%

Mr.Monthly is here haunting me.Happy Halloween!
  #484   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-04, 14:53

Plan: LF/LC
Stats: 254/191.5/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 60%

I am not weighing this week...started Induction again and I am trying not to weigh for 2 weeks.

Wish me luck!
  #485   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-04, 17:55

Stats: 298/298/150 Female 5ft 6in
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up I want to join the team,too!

Hi Everyone,
Im a new member,just started Atkins again after a few years of being off
it. I weighed today,I hadn't weighed in a while,and my weight now is 288lbs not 299 as I wrote in my stats.Anyway,friday was my first day back on Atkins.Im in induction now for 14 days..so wish me luck. I need all the support I can get,my hubby works 3-11pm and snacks a lot at night!!
Hugs,Peggy
  #486   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-04, 19:40
Attitude is a Choice

Hi guys!

I lost 1 lb last week. Brings my total for this challenge to 14.3 lbs...missed my goal by .7 lbs...But I'm very happy with my total!!

Where is everybody? Voting?
  #487   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-04, 08:32

Hello everybody,I am down 2 pounds.I am going to be moving next week so I am posting now because it is going to take a couple of weeks for me to get things set up .So I won't be posting for a while.I will post as soon as possible good luck to everyone.
  #488   ^
Old Fri, Nov-05-04, 22:11
Attitude is a Choice

It feels to me that this team has fallen apart....I need to be on an active team and will be joining one that has members who are actively involved in these challenges.

I wish you all the best!!
  #489   ^
Old Sun, Nov-14-04, 03:31

Stats: 296/258/136 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:Lots, definately
Progress: 24%

My sincere apologies for being away so long - my work trip was extended unexpectantly and with crazy demands I see that we are breaking up and that makes me sad, but I understand that everyone needs to find their supports . Perhaps we can post here informally for support or all move to another team? Anyhow, just some thoughts. Hope you are all well!!
  #490   ^
Old Sun, Nov-14-04, 03:33

My sincere apologies for being away so long - my work trip was extended unexpectantly and with crazy demands I see that we are breaking up and that makes me sad, but I understand that everyone needs to find their supports . Perhaps we can post here informally for support or all move to another team? Anyhow, just some thoughts. Hope you are all well!!
  #491   ^
Old Sun, Nov-14-04, 03:39

#492   ^
Old Thu, Nov-25-04, 07:47

Hello everyone! I am down 1.5 pounds.I hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving.I'll pledge 6 pounds until Christmas.I have 4.5 pounds to go to get there.I have moved in and finaly got things set up.It is hard to move.You never realize how much junk you have collected over time.I'll post on Mon.