Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-13-02, 11:06
Registered Member

Plan: veggie low carb
Stats: 131/131/105 Female 4'11''
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile Suzy's Skimpy Bikini Workout Log

Ok, today is March 13th and I'm officially beginning my workout countdown to summer. I'm hoping to have slimmed down enough by the beginning of the summer to romp around in a skimpy bikini Well, it doesn't HAVE to be skimpy, but I would like it to be a bikini at least!
I've been eating low carb for a couple of weeks and have seen results, but nothing compared to the numbers that other people on this site have talked about. But that's ok with me! I've been working out everyday and feel much more toned and energetic than I did a month ago!
Anyway, I'm starting this log because I think it will be a great help in staying on track with my workouts. I've been sick for the last week, and it has really slowed me down. I've continued to go to the gym most days, but have felt incredibly sluggish doing cardio and have only done about 20-30 minutes. I usually do about 60 to 75. I know that is a lot but its the only way that I really lose weight. I try to mix it up, so I do cardio at the gym, and taebo and Crunch Bootcamp at home (I have lots of other tapes, but these are my faves!). I just bought 10lb dumbells and have started to lift. 10 is heavy for me, but I'm working my way up! Oh. I've also started doing yoga and pilates...I do a yoga show that i think is called exhale on the Oxygen channel and i have a pilates tape, but I really dont like it that much! I get really antsy doing pilates
I will try to post each night, so that I can make sure I get some form of workout in each day. I'm gonna go out and get that fit for life book today...it sounds good!
That's all for now Suzy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-02, 09:55
Registered Member

BF:
Default thursday's workout

I think its going to be easier to post in the morning, so I'll have to log what I did the day before from now on...
the other day I found my old rebok step in the back of my closet so I figured I would do my old power step tape (I guess I'm more out of shape than i realized cause i thought i was going to pass out!) I also did 30 minutes of weightlifting, but I really need to get a plan to follow for the weights cause Im never sore the next day and I think I probably should be...

This morning I did my favorite advanced taebo tape with the 30 minutes of floor (ouch!),,,,hopefully tonight i will make it to yoga class...
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 07:25
Registered Member

BF:
Default falling behind with posting...

Friday night I did make it to yoga class. its an hour a half long and for some reason this time it left me really sore...made it hard to workout a lot this weekend and im still feeling sore this morning!
sat morning I did Bootcamp Crunch tape and that is it. Yesterday morning I went to the gym and did 15 minutes of eliptical, 15 minutes of stairmaster, and 15 minutes of bike, and that is it...did some weights at night and walked about 5 miles....
Today is monday and Im hoping to get back to my more normal schedule of a tape in the morning and the gym in the early evening. I feel like I have had 101 reasons to poop out lately...This morning I think I will do taebo, it really is my favorite and it kicks my butt! Or maybe the firm, I keep forgetting about that one...geez Im already hungry and I just woke up...better go workout!