Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-14, 17:29
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%
Default My vacation challenge

I am challenging myself this upcoming vacation that I will not gain but loose weight.

food is energy... food allows me to live.... any other reason for eating will be overwritten during vacation.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-14, 18:30
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

We just got back from vacation. Me and my college age daughter prepared ahead and had plenty (if not too much) low carb food on hand. She did really well and managed a 3 pound drop. I stayed weigh neutral. I think I had the mixed nuts and beef sticks a little too handy on the 6 hour drive each way. The others had pizza and lots of junk food. Kassie and me stuck to the plan and the food that we brought. We did eat out 3 times and made sure we had a low carb option before deciding where to go. It was definitly more work to be good rather than be bad. It was the first vacation I'd ever done where I made a point to stick to the diet. It was worth the effort. There was nothing to undo when I got back.

I hope you have a great vacation. There is no guarantee that you will lose weight - even on plan. But I hope you manage to knock a few more pounds off of your already impressive weight loss results.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-14, 20:41
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

Thanks khrussva:0 Congrats on Maintaining. I will be satisified if I maintained but I want to loose... Tired of this stall ya know?

I have some of a plan... we are staying in a house. So I already told hubby. Lunches are in I will pre make my steak tip ceasar salad. Breakfast we can trade off between in and out. And then dinner most nights will be out.

For me dinner will be the gottcha... Anytime i eat out on a regular basis I overeat. Usually cause of pleasure of eating something different. Something I may not get normally. Like a nice piece of steak or big piece of fish with sauce or some wrapped scallions...

When I went to my parents in July, we ate out every single meal and I gained like 6 pounds in 5 days..

I am still shooting for my High School weight where I weighed anywhere from 165-180... So I am shooting for 175. 165 I starved myself to get there...

I have told people this. And they think I am looney thinking that I a 44 woman could get back to my high school weight...

But I don't want to be on the cusp of plus size versus regular size which is what i am...

And I like some wiggle room for that time of the month...Or when I do go on vacation and overeat alittle... I don't want to ever have to buy plus size clothes again...

Here is to a loss on vacation and breaking this stall! And here is to achieving 33 pound loss by the end of the year!