Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-18, 11:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 252/239/135 Female 64
BF:
Progress:
Default back on the atkins wagon

hi all,

hubby and i were very thin in the 1960's - fast forward 50 yrs - kids, stress, jobs, now retired... he T2 on 70 units a day, me 100+# over weight. since march 8th he is down 30# and off ALL meds me down only 13# but same diet.. so heretofore i am cutting red meat from MY diet and belly-ing up to fish etc. and trying to find a solution to my constipation... ekkk

was on atkins for a while in the 1990's but obviously fell off the wagon... he was consuming 1 bag of chips a night with sour cream and 3 beers, me - those delicious belgium chocolates.. LOL

so my goal is 135-140# so now I have less than a 100# to go- and he will be at goal when his sugar level is at 100 or less... mine is always in the 70's so I know i am NOT diabetic..he is the one with the gut, i am the one with the rolls.. (not hot cross buns)

My goal are the clothes I have from 1995 (YES i still have my size 10's) as there are no style police in my neck of east texas..

so, onward...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-18, 15:06

Plan: Keto/Low Carb
Stats: 170/120/100 Female 5ft.0in.
BF:
Progress: 71%

Welcome! c21cg
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-11-18, 08:53

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Welcome
You have found a great forum. There is a topic for Atkins and also General LC. Don't miss the Diabetes forum, good info for your husband and you may find some new twists on plans that could help you lose weight too.
http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=45
All the best,
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-11-18, 12:01

Plan: general low carb
Stats: 195/178.6/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Welcome