Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > PCOS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-28-02, 21:07
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins hybrid
Stats: 210/183/163
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default PARTY AT PEPPER'S!!!

Come on an celebrate with me! I am under 200 now! 198 to be precise. Did I celebrate and splurge on something nice for being a good girl? yeeeesssss. A new bottle of nail polish in a chrome tint. Cool! And some new gel to do my mop with. It's makeover time! Every 10 pounds gets me some new makeover playthings! Does anyone else do this? At first I thought, how childish. But now, I've been thinking about all the trash I've been through,(my divorce) and I can't think of a reason not to. I hope you can't either!

Party with ya later!
pepper!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Mar-01-02, 00:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 7 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Oh... this is such AWESOME news!!!! I'm so happy & proud of you!! Keep up all your hard work!! Wow, this is such a great accomplishment!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!! I'm inspired by it!!!

Smiles,
Christy
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 12:54

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 212/189/140
BF:
Progress: 32%
Talking

that is so great!!!!! Under 200 wow!!! I can't wait only 6 more to go!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. I do little things for myself to as I can afford them.
Jackie
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-03-02, 20:57
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins hybrid
Stats: 210/183/163
BF:
Progress: 57%

Thanks for the cheering section! I wish I could tell you how much I appreciate it. My ex-husband had a problem with my weight which was partly to blame for our divorce. If I had known that there was a real medical reason for the weight, I could have done something about it a long time ago. As it is, if all he thought about was his own selfish needs, I'm better off without him. I'm dating a really nice guy who thinks I'm sexy just as I am, and I find that my life is a lot better without someone harping on me about things I couldn't control because I didn't know how. I'm becoming the person I'm meant to be. And thanks for helping me realize that!

pepper!!!