Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2296   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-17, 16:43

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Lori---Have a great time in NYC! Had a gal pal who lived there once and visited often. BEST FOOD anywhere and it doesn't have to be expensive. Small Asian restaurants were our faves. We used to eat till stuffed in the village at these East Indian bottle restaurants - BYOB, for like $15...of course that was awhile ago.

Jaz---I'm just where you are with food right now. Nothing sounds good to me. Not even French fries! Tight, stressy tummy, and just bored w/dealing w/which LC thing to make. Not the worst thing I guess, huh? Drinking on the other hand.... Yeah, these days I look forward to my nightly cocktail, although darn it, really gotta watch that as I'm not eating as much.

Made me smile to hear about your DD making friends at the hospital. The fact that she's chatty and workin' it says a lot about her spirits, which will help little Ava. That little girl inside her has a cheering squad she doesn't even know about, as scattered around the country as we are, and of course the rest of her lovin' family.

Trigger---"In no mood." Man do I get that. Now that your MIL is settled, drama decreased, it still leaves you w/no vacay and too much time to think about that disappointment. Boo city. It will get better, but heck, why spoil a justified bad mood w/bromides. If you're like me, you'll get bored w/being crabby too, soon enough. Till then, I'm here to grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right along with ya. Oh, er I mean....

Nic---Oh girl, I know exactly THAT person at your gal pal get together. And the worst are the ones who won't be re-directed, no matter how gently or obviously you try. Bummer Barbies, and they won't be dissuaded.

Now, it's one thing if a good and or old friend is struggling with huge stuff, then I'm all ears and empathy. It's another when their stuff is the same old stuff. I don't know how these gals don't bore themselves to death---as I sure bore myself when all I can talk about is me. Unpleasant feeling when you get home and all you can hear is the echo of your own voice! Also robs you of a chance to escape your own darn problems, and listen to what's happening around you.

Do you feel fall coming? I do, and I'm hoping that both you and I will find renewed interest and enthusiasm in our woes. This is one of many reasons I'm a 4 season gal with a large penchant for change in the weather. Sometimes all it takes for me to re-boot is a new season.

K-mom---Let us know how the latest procedure went. I don't like this for you, over and over again, but what I do like is how it has put the pedal to the metal for you on your woe. Again, silver linings. Find myself looking for those myself these days. Trig , may need your metal detector.

Wednesday water - 5/3. I am cutting down my diet pop. Usually only did 2 a day w/each meal. Now doing water w/both meals. Just feels better to me right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another quiet day here, hubby still gone. Got some stuff done, enough stuff done. Sure miss my ball of fire self, hoping she's getting a nice long rest and planning on coming home soon.

Had a bacon/tomato sandwich on LC bread for lunch. I don't bother w/the lettuce. Don't need it.

For dinner, a grocery store Caesar salad with rotisserie chicken sliced in. Don't feel like it till I start eating it. Then I realize I need it. Dole's Ceaser salads are actually pretty darn good, really like their dressing. Easy. I'm all about easy.

Last edited by Blue52 : Wed, Aug-09-17 at 16:48.
Sponsored Links
  #2297   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-17, 16:51

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi, all!

Cardioversion #5 in the books. The EP had to shock my heart twice. First time did not go back into normal rhythm. I think that happens occasionally. Feel drained today. I need to rest. No driving for 24 hours or lifting more than 20 lbs. for two days. But it feels SO GOOD to not have the fish flapping in my heart.

No personals today.

Will just do Water Hounds.

K-Mom 10x3
  #2298   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-17, 16:55

BF:
Progress:

Water Hounds:

Tuesday: Blue 4/3, Jaz _/5, KMom 6/5
Wednesday: Blue 5/3, Jaz _/5, KMom 5/5
Sorry if I missed yours, Jaz. I tried to look back at previous posts.
  #2299   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-17, 17:56

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Blue- I see you still on- hit your email
  #2300   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-17, 18:07

BF:

water today 3/5=
wine 3/3
sigh................such a rough day

KMOM - glad it may hold...... fingers crossed
I have such an amazing story to tell tommorow
  #2301   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 03:10

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Well, I have a bit over an hour until I have to hit the shower. My "driver" texted me last night to confirm that he'll be here at 7:30. I'm nervous about this whole weekend. My husband always says I'm not happy if I don't have something to worry about. This country bumpkin going into the big city.....OY! Now I'm thinking about tomorrow and having to drag my rolling duffel bag around until the afternoon when we can go to the townhouse. Why oh why can't I learn to pack light? I also can't fathom the logistics of trying to move 10 women all over NYC on the subway or whatever. I'm really going to go with the flow, but I can't help thinking about stuff.

Plus, my husband is on his way home. Grandson's team lost yesterday afternoon, so they are out of the tournament. Daughter flew home last night, but her husband, DH & the little guy(8), will start the drive home this morning. 20+ hours. DH said he will get home sometime Friday one way or the other! I wish I were going to be here. Sure have missed the old goat! I cancelled the pet sitter for the cat since I will feed her extra today that will last her until he gets home. She always has dry food & water available. She won't be happy to be alone again, but she'll live.

KMom...hope you're feeling better today and that your latest procedure will be the last one you have to have. ((Hugs))

Trig....hope things are looking brighter today.

Jaz, Nic & Blue......hope your days are sunny & bright.

Not sure if I'll post while I'm in NYC.....I'm sure I'll have lots to say when I get home next week! Wish me luck!
  #2302   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 04:43

BF:

KMOM- Ok- you are sorta scaring me now with your post. They had to jump start you TWICE???? OMG- I know I can't tell ya what to do......BUT.......OMG TWICE. I think I would opt for ablation if this doesn't stick. At least your heart still beating and not flat line.
So glad though your FEELING better!!!!!! I really want this to stick for you.

Lori- I get your worried. I don't know if I could manage NYC alone! I am a pretty brave person- but man! Hopefully you will crawl into your limo and that be it! Then let the fun begin!
I think it would be just as fun to meet all of you! I think a girls weekend in Nashville would be a blast!!!!!!

Blue- - So glad you are doing your thing. I am going to call the library to see if they have the book you are reading. I am also going to look at cook books. In that food rut like you!
BTW- where do you get your ideas for what to read?
One thing I have noticed here in the south- the library's are not that big as they are up north. Just something I noticed.

Oh I forgot to ask you if you have tried your shake! I like the idea of those- they are no brainers for me- I am still enjoying them.

Leeann- So this next school year- you will only have the DS15 at home right? I bet is is weird to not have him home. But you know he is more than likely having a blast!
How is everything going? You seem to be on a fast track and not a lot of relax time. I don't know how you do it!

Trig- Hey there my friend! Glad that your MIL settled. So you are going for the family conference today? That is where they will sit down with you and tell you her plan. A typical stay is about a month.
So I know she lives alone- but have you discussed maybe a assisted living? I know that to go from being totally independent to assisted living is a huge change. OR what about some care in the home- with her housekeeping, cooking, etc......Some of those programs are designed to keep people in their homes safely. I would ask the SW today while you are their about some of those programs- as they sometimes have a wait list.
She does qualify for at least some home health care on discharge - but that is a good start- but temporary.
She can have an aide come everyday for up to 4 hours to help her with dressing, and light house keeping- that would be covered under insurance. That last about 4 weeks- on discharge. Just a thought about the future.

Sorry about the vacay- I know you must be stewing about that too! Yes this summer- this year has been rough. But I know you will get to your beach and you will love it even more. You are doing the right thing! Maybe you and the family could do some weekend get away.
------------------------------------------------
Ok so as you all I am the ever evolving type. I try to be better everyday. Like you TRIG- I don't like to spend a great deal of time in the past- nothing we can do to change it.
Where am I going with this conversation? Well it does have to do with the WOE.
So yes I did lose almost 110 pounds and kept it off for almost 7 years.
Fast forward to now- I have gained if honest 50 pounds back 2 years ago. It went on over night.

So I am not going to beat myself up over it. I just have a job to do. Not just to get into those hot size 6 jeans! No but for my health. The reason I am taking a flash back to the past is to re-evaulate what I was doing right - to lose that weight.
I know that low carb works, and getting some walking in (I need to start that up), and looking at food differently.

So all that being said- I have given great thought as to WHY I could be stalling. As again you all know the hysterectomy was an awesome thing for me. But I am wondering if some of the meat I am eating might contain some hormones that is messing with me. When I lost my weight before- it was low carb and more fish- less red meat. Still under 10 -15 total carbs.

So I am still tweaking - just thinking how I can put more LC veggies in the mix and less red meat- more fat. There has to be a balance. I do love salads- basic salads. I love greens too- those are ok. I will look at some recipes.

I feel really good- just ready to take this to that next level.

I know that the WOE is not in the scope of life about a dress size. But it is about feeling good and having the energy to get through the tough stuff. We all have that.

So I got a call last night late- after I had already fallen asleep. It was from a friend who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. He is supposed to start chemo tomorrow. I didn't know this.
It made me very sad for him.

Ya know at one point in my life I can say that maybe I didn't appreciate just how much I love life. I know that life truly is short and I am working on being in the moment! Mindful is a better word! It doesn't have to be perfect. But we have a choice to choose joy or not.
I choose joy. Does that mean my life is perfect- hell no. But I can walk, talk, think, and take care of me. So I don't know how I got on that-
My WOE- is my way of taking care of me!

So my dear gal pals- Choose Joy today
Choose to stay on plan! Whatever that may look like!
Do something special for yourself!

one more thing- so we have that solar eclipse next week. Are you all going to get to see it? How AWESOME is that?????

Last edited by Jaz66 : Thu, Aug-10-17 at 04:49.
  #2303   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 07:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- YES! We are having an unseasonably, wonderfully moderate August with highs 80-85 and cool evenings and it is AMAZING. I am LOVING it. And yes, feeling that renewed energy building as well. You have held the line much better than I this summer but I am coming!
You know, maybe embrace that mellow self for just a hair longer before the Ball O Fire self comes back around. Try to tap into that sense of calm before things come back and sweep you away. Take a mental break and maybe lose yourself in a bit of art.

BTW- tangent and not exactly sure why I am thinking of this except I was thinking of calm, and the color Blue represents calm to me, which led me to thinking of color and hue in general, which led me to these videos I was watching yesterday about people who are color blind receiving these glasses which allow them to see the whole spectrum of color for the first time. They are called Enchroma. Some of the videos are really stunning to watch and made me cry. We are surrounded by such a world of amazing, bright colors and some people see it in almost a monochromatic, shades of gray kind of way. It was fascinating to see.

KMom- Girl, yes you need to rest today!! Did your DD stay with you yesterday? I hope this one sticks but if not, it seems that it might be time to give serious consideration to Plan B. Sending you tons of hugs!

Lori- It will be good! You are going to be in a group, NYC is quite safe and really fun and amazing with such a great energy about it. Relax into it and take it in! Looking forward to hearing about it when you return.

Jaz- I'm sure hearing from your friend helped to alter/renew your perspective. How long have you been trying to lose weight this time around and how much have you lost thus far? I truly and honestly wouldn't think the meat has anything to do with it but that is just my guess. If I were to wager a guess, it would be that eating a larger meal at the end of the day in a sizable quantity might not be working for you. I really have wondered if you tried NOT doing the fasting window and instead ate three smaller LC/keto meals in a day, if that would cause a change. Wouldn't hurt to try it and see. JMO.
How was the Luncheon/gathering?

••••••••••••

I really do think it is hilarious that I have this image of being so busy on this group! I am really not. I have time to read plenty of books (55 books so far this year!), mess around a couple of hours a day on the computer while sitting on my butt etc) I'm not really a tv watcher but my computer time more than makes up for that. I think of it more as "spurts of busy" with generous lag time in between.

Got the lawn mowed yesterday evening. It was a pleasure to do in the cool- I barely broke a sweat. I've gotten it down to only taking an hour now. I did something wonky to my wrist while mowing though and it is still sore today. Strange! I think I must have turned it funny while executing all the turns and twists.

Quiet morning today unless I decide to do a CASA visit, but I'm leaning toward doing that tomorrow, and then I'm going to head over to WV early. There are outlets about 20 minutes away from the Low Carb conference so I was thinking I'd pop in there. The conference starts at 6 and goes until 8:30, so I should be home somewhere around ten or a little after. I don't really relish driving home from West Virginia alone but most of it will be highway driving. If it were going to be mountainous then I would just stay the night. Very curious about the conference and what will be said, also curious about what they will serve at the Low Carb buffet they are offering!

Exactly two weeks from today we move DS18 into his dorm. I think I have gotten the vast majority of what he will be taking. We need to make sure the mini fridge from DD22's dorm is still functional but it should be. He required (and we made) no large purchases- he has bedding, towels, hangers, odds and ends like storage bins, laundry hamper etc. Some southern colleges are insane with what people are doing, especially for their girls. INSANE!! DS18 went out with his roommate to be yesterday evening and said it went wonderfully. They seem to get along really well (they have met several times before but this is the first time socially) and he thinks it is a really, really good match. I am happy for him and hope it is so.

Guess that is it. I have rambled on a lot today!
  #2304   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 08:46

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

On the train... Free Wi-Fi... Score! I think I would have been OK with the parking lot at the station, but I didn't hate being picked up at my door by a man in a suit driving a shiny black Lincoln! I was living large

Check in later!
  #2305   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 16:12

BF:
Progress:

Hi everyone...Ticker is still ticking at a normal rate. I can't believe how good this feels. I am thankful for every hour. Not very hopeful, but would love to be surprised! I really want to get off 50 lbs. before I have an ablation. I meet with the EP in two weeks and I will tell him my plan.

Lori: I smiled when you said the train had WiFi. Little things like that mean a lot to us! I am excited for you to meet up with your friends...from all over the world. Such a fun thing you do!

Nic: I also love those videos of people who are color blind seeing colors for the first time. I can feel their joy. I especially think of one middle aged man who just was so overcome. He kept looking at different things. I had kid that my daughter reaches out to stay with me for the fist hour after the CV. He needed money so I gave him $10.00. He took it really seriously! When I would get up to go the bathroom, he would take off his ear buds and ask me if I was OK. After that, I just checked in with my daughter every hour. I want to know more about the LC conference! Wouldn't it be fun to all meet at one of those! And tell us about the buffet, too! Glad to hear your DS18 and roommate are already hitting off so well!

Jaz: I don't think it is unusual to have to shock the heart twice to get it in rhythm. Not sure on this, though. Maybe I have a hard heart! I want to think I have a soft heart! I love the way you always are evolving with your woe! Trying to find the sweet spot. Oh wait, there must be a better analogy!

Blue: I agree those Mahi Mahi burgers are pretty salty. But I enjoy them once in a while. I think I look forward to you craving french fries again. Oh, it will make it harder for you in some ways, and yet I think you will be back to normal!

Trig: Miss your spunk. I know it is still there, just beaten down a little now.

I am rocking my woe and am for sure CapD. Decided to switch the shake to lunch as I was having trouble not eating after dinner when it was only a shake. I got hungry this afternoon, but pushed past it. I was pretty excited about drinking my glass of Metamucil! I need that because the medicine is causing some problems in that area!

I am on a mission to lose 50 pounds. I have been researching all of this and there are quite a few studies connecting obesity to A-Fib. And more than one says that if you can just lose 10% of your body weight, it helps the episodes of A-Fib get fewer. So I want to lose way more than that. So I would love it if I could stay in normal sinus rhythm. I just feels so calm today. No fish flapping. Plus it was hard because it reminded me of how I felt when I was pregnant. Food seemed to settle my stomach. Same with A-Fib. Even though it is my heart that is beating irregular, sometimes I feel the flutter in my stomach too.

K-Mom 10x3
  #2306   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 18:11

BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

K-mom---So good to hear it's holding so far!

I LOVE LOVE the Cap D in your posts these days to lose those pounds. I have not one doubt that you CAN do this. The motivation is in the process, and you are really diving into the process!!!! With every pound that leaves you, no matter what it took to go away, your motivation WILL increase. You will feel better and lighter and hopefully we'll say good bye to that fish in your chest. I'm so excited for you and everything ahead for you. The AFib sucks, but fighting it might lead you to rewards you can't even imagine!

Nic---Wow, so interesting about the color blinded gifted at last with seeing color! Made me tear up a bit too. I LOVE good news. Not enough of it out there these days. So much of my life as a person and as a designer is all about color, and how it interacts with light and changes from morning till evening. Such a joy. SO happy to hear of those who have been released from their gray worlds!

I just think it's super cool that you're going to a low carb conference! Wish we were closer, I'd have so been there w/you, no driving alone. Makes me think I should google and see if there's anything like that around here. In any case, I cannot wait to hear about it when you get back.

Lori---LOL, so happy for you that you went in style! Every once in awhile we deserve it and it's worth it. Again, can't wait to hear about your trip. Gads, you gals are interesting!

Jaz---I'm almost done w/"Jane Steel" and I have totally enjoyed it---a trip into a different world. Hope you find it at your library.

To answer your question, I find the books I want to read by googling. I google things like "best summer reads," "best reads of 2017 so far," etc. Sometimes I go back a year and do "best reads of 2016" and look for what I missed. And for each of these things you put in your URL you come up w/all kinds of lists and reviews. Then I cross check w/Amazon reviews. Books are a serious business for me. I love the hunt! And I don't like paying for a dud. And I DO like endless variety, and I like to challenge myself w/different stories.

On your woe---I celebrate experimentation. Some things work, some things don't but IMO, the best way to stay engaged on this woe is to experiment. Find new ways to eat LC that satisfy AND do the trick. Nothing ever stays the same.

So yeah, try more white meats and seafood. See if it makes a difference. We don't know till we try.

Trigger---- Thinking of you and hoping your spunk is riding its way back into your heart at full gallop! If not, meh, it will be comin' around the bend and just let it be for now. I sure know about that. Sometimes you just gotta wait it out, like you have to wait out your beautiful North Carolina skies to shine blue again. But they will!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So change is all around me, and that is challenging for me because I don't like change unless I choose it.

But on the positive side, I'm feeling good about my woe, which has changed recently too. I AM on plan, but I'm on plan in a different way.

For me, the old ways weren't working the way they used to, but I just kept going on w/them, thinking surely this will kick in again for me.

Then life shook up my snow globe, and those changes have effected how I eat. For instance, lately I've let go of stringency about 20 carbs a day. So, sometimes it's 30 carbs a day. And sometimes it's less than 20 carbs a day. It's whatever I feel like eating w/in reason. Still very LC, but I'm not watching and waiting for the pot to boil right now.

But I AM simply eating less. Not trying to, not starving myself, just not much of an appetite. When I do eat it tastes good, but it's just not important to me right now. Too many other things on my mind. AND I can feel there's a bit less of me in my clothes. I seem to crave water---hallelujah---and NOT crave LC seconds. Often leaving part of my first serving on the plate these days. Enough is just less than it used to be.

Don't know how long this will last, but I'm riding with it, not against it.
  #2307   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 18:16

BF:
Progress:

Oh and K-mom---Thursday water, 5/3.
  #2308   ^
Old Thu, Aug-10-17, 20:23

BF:

Quick check in- will hit the personals tomorrow!

Sorry if I was rather deep this morning- sometimes I get in those moods. Thankfully they don't last. I was out of it by the time I hit work.

Today was fun- work- just sorta blew by. Then I went to my card club. I was texed by 3 people asking if I would come back. So ya it was fun.
What was not fun was not eating today. - I ran out to get lunch in between meeting- and came back with some crap that was down right gross. I bought some kinda riced cali- but not what I am used to- and it was just big and not riced- and had no flavor. 7 bucks I paid for that thing.

Then dinner I thought I could catch at the tavern. Was not a dam thing on the menu I could eat- seriously nothing. So rather than blow it- I just didn't.
Now it's 1030 and just got home and time to turn in- not eat.

Wow- Thankfully the hungry went away. Tomorrow is another day and I WILL NOT CURL UP AND DIE WITHOUT A MEAL.

Yes I am experimenting with my WOE- Still keeping it under 20 total- but like lower- but something needs to give.
Leeann- I heard you on the smaller meals more often. That doesn't work for meal- I feel like I am eating ALL day long and tend to then go off the rails.
I can't do that- I need control- I am not a everything in moderation/ or smaller more meals. We are all different in that way. I wish I could.

Oh well- so glad you are enjoying awesome weather!

Have great night
  #2309   ^
Old Fri, Aug-11-17, 04:51

BF:

Good Friday morning!!!

Leeann- I can't wait to hear about your low carb confrence. I would love to know who is speaking.That would be such a motivator!!! Tell us all about it.
I am really glad your DS likes his roommate! That makes all the difference in the world!

Trig- I am sorry you are having a bummer summer. We seem to hit seasons like that. Then before ya know it we are in a new season! I know you love summer. But really it has been hot and rainy most of it. Not the best one I can remember.
I am ready for fall! I want warm soup, sweaters, and boots, and a crispy feel to the air. Not cold- crispy!

Blue- Wow what a process for a good read! I love it. I am so glad you are doing well. Even as you said your world was shook up like a snow globe. I love that analogy. But like a snow globe at some point the snow settles! It will for you too. Maybe different that it was before- but it will settle.
I love that fact you are doing so well on your WOE through all of this! One last thing you have to think about -weight gain.

I also wanted to comment partially to you and to KMOM too. It was interesting to read about people who only see in shades of gray. And it was interesting to read how you Blue- play with color and light and how it differs through the day. We take so much of that for granted. I love a good picture where the stage is set and the lighting enhances the subject.

I also think fog in the right setting is really neat.
Being in the foothills- I see the fog coming up off the rivers early in the mornings. It really is something to see. It is gone by 9-10 as the sun burns it off. But early morning- when everything is new and fresh- I like to see it on my way to work. Light and color!

KMOM- yesterday 5/5! I am glad you are so CaptD. It's it amazing everything we need to learn about is literally at our finger tips. What would we be without GOOGLE! Anything we want to learn- type it in.
I can't fathom what you have been through health wise- but I am glad you are getting it taken care.
Are you still doing your shakes at night?
----------------------------------------------------------
I am so happy it's Friday, and payday to boot! My bravo money came on this check. It is just a couple hundred- but hey I love it.
I will use it to pay bills- but I did splurge on a 40$ shirt. It is a OSU- football shirt- in GLITTER!!!!!! Can't wait to wear it. I will be a 80 year old dressed in glitter. I love my bling.
My style is more Joan Rivers - minus the rudeness. I just loved the way she was always slammed up! Or Dolly Parton- yup!

I just don't know what to eat today. I have had time to scour recipes yet. I will most likely pick up a salad and call it a day. I don't want to over think this.

Ok- ya'll- have a great day

LORI- Have a great time! stay safe!!!!!! We are going to need details!!!!!
  #2310   ^
Old Fri, Aug-11-17, 05:30

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hi guys reading along but just like KM said, my spunk is gone right now.

plus I got a stinking sinus headache from the Tstorms sitting over us right now....today is sinus pressure drug day LOL

will chat up when I re-spunk myself I love reading the posts tho!!!

all good, just in my mood still which will lift

great day all
Closed Thread