Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2161   ^
Old Sat, Jun-16-18, 17:36

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good afternoon ladies!

TRIG_ SAFE TRAVELS my friend! I just wanted to do a quick check in before you left!!!! Hope you have a really great time and get the rest you want! no treats- stay the course- WARRIOR strong! When you get back we (me and you) are going to tighten up that KETO / ZERO/ WARRIOR ready - something you and I share. No tolerance for carbs- just NO.

Enjoy your time!!!! Full report !

NIC- the boy got privileges back. Then to summer camp. I don't need to know what the issue was. I am just really proud of you to give love and tough love.
So you will be a house with our kids for a few weeks....... any plans? WINK WINK WINK?????

Blue- how are you my dear? Hoping you at least check in!!!- how are things going?

Lori- ! How was your game today?????? Do you wear cute little outfits? I know you are all about the sport?
------------------------------------
Just a quickie- today-
I am writing this from my mother home. She really wanted me to come over for dinner and movie night and then father day for her husband..

So I bought her husband a few gifts he wanted and bought him his favorite brandy. No he is not my dad by any long short. We tolerate each other. They have been together for about 25 years. Half my life. And to give him props, when push comes to shove he was there for me. So - movie night- then home tomorrow after lunch/ dinner. We are grilling steaks- and very LC for me. They are eating potatoes- I pass- and rest good. Made deviled eggs for my side dish!!!no cheats.

Ok- check in tomorrow. I feel in a way we should never lose the reason we came here- accountability and wanting to do better.
I know we are now friends- but we still need to hold each other to the grind- just saying. Lets not get lazy with posting and wanting the best for ourself -and each other!

Not preaching here- but I feel a lax- I want to nip in the bud! - my two cents for what it is worth

Have a great weekend. What are you all doing?
Sponsored Links
  #2162   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 04:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

very fast post! off to a shower in a sec and hitting the road for our beach trip soon.

everyone be good while I am gone and I will be good also.

back on Wed? I think LOL not sure but I think that is right

Will chat up when I get back
great day all!!!!
  #2163   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 07:32

BF:

Good Morning!
Happy Father's Day for all you with hubby's! I know you will do something special.
I wasn't being preachy yesterday- or anything. I was just in a nutshell reminding (more so me) we have each other to be accountable in our WOE- we need to keep on it.

I was reading an article I picked up out of a magazine - you know the type- you are standing in line and an article catches your eye and you buy the thing. So I did. Anyway- the article was speaking about support groups on line that have helped these 5 women they were interviewing lose a tone of weight. It reminded me of us.
Now the one thing however that was a bit different was that these online support groups, challenged people to "bet" on themselves. So apparently they wagered how much they thought they could lose in a week- or a month, whatever the deadline was, and then if they met it- they kept their money and then some.

I am not saying we should toss mosey in the pot- as I would be broke due to the forever bounce I seem to do. But I did takeaway from the article that these women also got alot of support from people they were meeting online. Also each of these women had a different way they were losing weight. Some were doing calorie restriction, one was Keto, it was interesting.
But it was a nice reminder of our support, and what brought us together.

That was the frame work for my post yesterday. I hope it wasn't harsh- that was not the intent. But reading it this morning I can see where it could be taken that way!!!!

Safe travels TRIG!!!!!! Hope you have great weather!

Steak - filet on grill and jumbo shrimp on tap for me! a true ZERO day!
Hotter that hades here today and humid- beyond.
Have a great day all
  #2164   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 09:10

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all!

Life changes sometimes in ways we don't expect or plan for. I won't be around much this summer. Need to help out in a situation. I don't' like to share much here. I hope to send an email.

All is OK...just different than what I planned for the summer.

May not be back till fall. Will see how it all plays out.

Keep going and keep doing what we all know we need to do!

Warmly...

K-Mom 10x4
  #2165   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 09:58

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

KMom- Hope you send an email bc now I am going to worry. I hope everything and everyone is okay. You will be missed!

Trig- Have yourself an awesome trip!! Enjoy every single unplugged moment!

Jaz- No offense taken! I am more in maintenance mode at the moment than weight loss mode, although I will probably do a crash-three-week slim down when I get back from Canada, before the wedding.

How did the visit go with your Mom and her husband? He has been around a long time.

Lori- Glad golf is going so well for you and your team!

Hiya Blue!

•••••••

Lessee, what's up...

the pool- is starting to look better. DH is calming down a bit. We had it out a bit over the pool and I unequivocally put him in charge of all things pool related (which is how it was SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FIRST PLACE!) so that he can manage all this stuff without me being involved. I want no part of it!

my Mom- not coming before the wedding, which if you remember was absolutely supposed to happen before she shows up with her fiancι whom NO ONE HAS MET. So, DD and I are now flying down to ATL overnight and staying in a hotel to get it done. I just don't want to deal with meeting him for the first time while a million other people are here needing my time and attention. So now there is another trip on my roster and that is quite enough! I am essentially on a plane every two weeks until mid August.

Father's Day- called my Dad. I sent him a card but I don't think he got it yet. Made DH a BIG breakfast in bed which he was pretty happy with. He and I are going to go see Oceans 8 and then we are going out to the Japanese steakhouse with the boys. He has a gift or two that I need to wrap also.

I'm sure there is other stuff but my mind is boggled at the moment. More later or tomorrow - likely tomorrow!
  #2166   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 12:37

BF:

Nic- Are you only staying 1 night in Atl???????? Talk you into 2? And we meet up???? DD and all? Just a fun thought!!!!

So glad you are where you want to be weight wise! I will tell you from your pics- you sure rocked that outfit- white pants- cute blouse!!!!

You really are racking up those flyer miles! Dang!!!!!!!

TRIG- safe travels!!!!!!

Lori- what is on your plans for this weekend?

Blue- I know you and the hubby are busy working! Hope you are doing better.

Kmom- please let us know whats up- I feel we have been slowly losing you. I wish you the best and post when you can.
-------------------------------------
To hot to sit outside. Here for another few hours - getting the grill ready for steak. I ask moms husband to toss some chicken on the grill for me so I have something tomorrow to eat. I am still no car for another night- ! URghhhhhhh. Just need a bit of grilled chicken and have salad- good for tomorrow then.

Blue- What are you doing this weekend?

Check in later
  #2167   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 14:22

BF:

Can't- gotta work around my DD's schedule at work so Saturday night will be all there is. Quick turn around for sure.

Fortunately all my flights are free this summer- either companion flights with my DH or using points for myself and my children. Definitely frees money up for lodging and food that way. And with the fat balance on my DD's reception coming due, I am about to rack up some more points as well. Luckily money is already put aside to pay it in full.

Thanks for the sweet compliment. I could definitely stand to drop at least another ten before the wedding, if not 15, and maybe I will, but for now I am just staying with maintenance- it is the most realistic summer approach for me and keeps me in a good headspace. I will probably try to drop a handful in the several weeks leading up to the actual event.

Hope you have a nice time with your Mom and her husband. Smile and nod!
  #2168   ^
Old Sun, Jun-17-18, 18:29

BF:

NIC- SAD FACE>>>>>>>>>......... Maybe next go around! ya never know! Who would have thought I would get to go to MN and meet Blue and Kmom??!?!?!Freaky!

Plus we have a sister site in DC- so who knows........

You are right- I did alot of smile and nod! He is not well. I can tell by looking at him- not well at all. he was so exhausted when I left he had to lie down and my mom drove me home (no car yet)- so glad to be home!!!!!!!!!!!
Love my nest.
He is dominate there and nothing is negotiable including the TV- all they watch is 24/7 is Fox News. Period. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

I suggested we watch something ELSE PLEASE!!!!!!- I get a movie or something....... can you say death stare. Home now- so I am in my domaine! MY REMOTE_ MY TV!!!!!

Oh well once a year right. I only go for holidays anymore. This year for the 4th I will be in St. Simon, with the son. When my mother ask how many bedroom there were in the condo and I said 3- she in pure seriousness ask her husband if they could go-
DEAR GOD- WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Thankfully he either didn't hear her, or acted like he didn't hear her! My mother and son do not get along. Thankfully that one passed over.......

Has been so hot and just hades humid.
So I need some advice..... So the other day- I met this guy.....happen to be a manager at a store I was looking, browsing at lawn mowers. Anyway - I really connected with this guy. I don't know- but I needed to go back to the store a few hours later to pick up something I forgot to buy- I saw him again. He was delighted so see me and ask me to go sit with him on a "swing, in the home and garden dept. We sat and chatted for about 15min. Anyway- he ask me to "drop into the store and see him again". I said- he why don't I make it easy for you and give you my number....... he was sorta playful but never said yes. But did walk me to the door and said- hey see me again.......... ??????

Now I am confused. Was he just being nice? he didn't take me up on my number...... but told me all about his situation, ex wife, hobbies, and goals. He was giving me a pep talk because I was sorta bummed about my car. /he was telling me life is more than just stuff. He confused the crap outta me?

SHOULD I drop by the store and look for something? OR just go from door and call the store and give him my number? Or was he just being southern and sweet? He is single he told me 7 years now. he ask me what I do to keep the lights on- when I told him I was a nurse is when he sorta backed down. He said he always wanted to be a nurse be wasn't "smart enough" to get into school. Then he ask what degree I had- I told him I was going for my doctorate and I could tell that shifted the air right then and there.

I hate that...... I am not a snob- but I could tell it mattered to him. Maybe I should just let it go- a sweet encounter and not give it another thought. Some guys are really uptight about that.

I am rambling about something that may not even be there. But I felt something! Figures

Right on point today food! Steak and shrimp- ZERO!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great day!!!!

Last edited by Jaz66 : Sun, Jun-17-18 at 18:36.
  #2169   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 03:15

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Tired me this morning. I only worked till 7:30, but after being out in the heat playing golf until 1 o'clock, I was toast! It was crazy hot & humid...not a breath of air moving....oh what we would have given for a slight breeze! The golf match was a good one. On the last hole, we tied. We had to play extra holes to determine a winner. After 3 extra holes and we were still tied my partner & I just "threw" the match. We picked up our balls and shook our opponents hands and said congratulations. We had had enough. It was not worth it to keep playing in that heat. My partner was not feeling well and we just needed to get inside and get a cold drink and something to eat.

I'm feeling pretty good for nothing today. I do have some errands to run & had planned to go to the gym.....we'll see. I told the girls that I'd play golf Tuesday & Thursday this week. Trying to get my money's worth out of my membership! This is the only week that I don't work on golf days(Tues/Thurs).

Jaz.....I bet you were glad to get back to your nest! I would have lost my mind with Fox news on all the time too. When I go to my sister's she has CNN on all the time & it makes me a little crazy too. I like to be entertained and not have the news blaring at me all the time. I love watching sitcom reruns & just mindless TV sometimes.

Well, I'm going to sit here and enjoy a couple cups of coffee before getting this day started. Hope you all have a good one!
  #2170   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 04:26

BF:

Good Morning!

Lori- I can relate to being one tired gal! It seems like the older I get the harder Mondays become! I know that one of these days I will be working in my pajamas, grading papers. That is my goal! To work for myself basically- get out of cube life!

OMG- the heat and humid air is just stifling. I get ya on that! Hopefully you can just relax today! Glad your partner agreed that enough was enough- heat can be dangerous. Where did you find your partner?
When do you play again?

Where is everybody? I know Trig gone- into the wild blue yonder!!!!! I have beach envy! But mine is coming. I won't be gone lone- just a couple days for me. A quick trip- 4 nights 3 days. But it will be super cool to have 4th July on a beach and watch fireworks over the water!

I woke up feeling bloaty???? Maybe it was the steak? I don't know. It really has been almost 6-7 weeks since I have had red meat actually. I have been eating fish, pork, chicken, tons of seafood. I know that the steak isn't grass fed- it was just a regular steak from the grocery? I don't know.

Anyway- I have grilled chicken for today, and leftover deviled eggs. So food is covered.

Today I am working on finishing evaluations for the team. "They" want mid year reviews. They take a minute. I also need to square up school stuff. I need to turn in my bill- grades- to get $$$ To pay for last quarter and get next class up and ready. That takes a minute too!
There is a process to submit my paperwork to work. Payroll can get so picky!

I also will pick up my car today. I am telling ya- I am done dumping money into this car! There comes a point that ya gotta think keep or trade? Thing is- my car will be paid for this year. Only 52, 000 miles.

YEs- the constant blaring NEWS drove me batty! - But speaking of, there is a story that is sparking conversation. So here is it- these two moms are in a museum, public place and they both have 5 year old kids and were playing unwatched. Well one of them knocks over a statue and it breaks and the parents were charged with 150,000 to replace it.

So should the parents pay? The argument was if it was worth that much should it not have been roped off? The other side, watch and be responsible for your kids. It is interesting!
The other point was, had the statue HURT the kids- would the museum been responsible? See it isn't as black and white as appears on the surface.

But I do believe that parents these days need to watch their kids. I was shopping a couple weeks ago in a furniture store- and saw the same thing. These parents were there too, and their kids were running and jumping on all the furniture. They said nothing to their kids. I was appalled really. they were JUMPING on the couches and beds- I would have swatted my kids for doing that. They WOULD NOT have done that.

It reminded me of a situation about a month ago. I was looking for a bench to put under my picture window. I found 1 in the Home Goods store. It was a soft cream fabric material. I took it up to the front to pay for it- when some kid sat on it and then stood on it and put mud all over it and it was ruined. The parents were standing RIGHT there and didn't care. They just walked on- like they didn't notice. When I said something to the cashier- she didn't care either. Nobody cared- they lost a sale.
I don't get it. Wow have I gone on a soap box!!!!!!
Time for me to step down!!!

I am not stepping on the scale today- tomorrow.
Oh- tomorrow and Wed. I have to go down town both days for a training. I have to prep for that today as well!

Have a great day ladies!-
  #2171   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 09:08

BF:

Hi all!

Lori, I bet you were pooped indeed. Playing golf both weekend days in the sun and heat, then working on top of that? I would be a freaking mess.

Are you guys people who leave your TVs on when you are home? It sounds like you live with people who do. We aren't and I didn't grow up that way either, so I'm not really familiar with the TV being on like that. We turn ours on to watch something in particular, but then turn it off. I play music much more often than the tv- music is on every time I am in the kitchen, but otherwise there is nothing on in the background of my home. And the TV watchers watch it in the basement family room so it doesn't disturb others who want to talk or read in the upstairs family room.

Jaz, sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you today. You will get it done though I know, just mark it all off the list, one at a time.

I would have lied to my Mom, perhaps, if she had asked me that (about the bedrooms.) I'm not sure, I'm not a big liar, but knowing where that could go, I might have. Or maybe I would have said, I can't quite remember, I think two but perhaps not.. and then quickly changed the subject.

The museum story- I have one to share. When we lived in Italy, our International school was holding a big school auction for a fundraiser. I was a wanderer as a kid (ADD brain, remember) and I had wandered off to go touch things (as I did, often.) There was a painting and I touched/messed with it in some way. It was hanging up. Well, it crashed down to the ground and got ruined. My parents paid for it and I think it was a couple of thousand bucks! Man, were they mad and rightfully so, but then I certainly had not intended to do anything wrong.. it was an unlucky and innocent mistake. So, I can't pass too much judgment on the kids or the parents. I did teach my kids in places like museums and such that their hands should be in their pockets.

I'm a freaky love-Monday person, so I'm tackling the to-do list like crazy today. It's my day to get organized. So far so good. Third load of laundry is going and several things have been marked off. I'm going to walk to the post office to mail a couple of thank you cards for my exercise today. It is a scorcher and the pool looks good so I may get in there later on today. Doing a simple chicken on the grill tonight. Maybe I'll stop at the store too when I walk to the PO and grab some corn on the cob or something. I think we are supposed to hit 94 today!

I didn't like any of the dresses I ordered more than the one I picked, so I think I am going to call it done. I don't have to LIVE in it after all, just wear it for a day. I'll live.

Partied pretty strong on my S days this weekend so cleaning it up now.
  #2172   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 18:43

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

K-mom---Sounds to me like someone you love needs you, and as I have come to know you, this would be a clarion call for you. Whoever, they are lucky to have you, although we will miss you. As Jaz says, just leave a few fingerprints here now and then, a word or two so we know you're well and doing your thing.

Lori---Gotta say, reading about the miserable hot and humid thing on the golf course, where it keeps being a tie, and you have to play another hole, is my idea of a the bad fair ride you can't get off of. Still, nice you both played so well.

Nic---Wow, so off to meet mom's guy! SIGH. I'm sure you didn't need that stuffed onto your to do list! But totally understand your taking the time to do so NOW, as big of a hassle as it is---then you can let go of that obligation at the wedding.

Weddings go by so fast and so many people tapping on your shoulder if you're MOTB not a time you can sit around and welcome someone to the family. And anyway, not their day. Happy to hear DD is coming w/you, that will make it easier---if only to have someone to eyeball and giggle w/behind the scenes.

Jaz---You are very good to your mom and her mate all things considered. Fox News blaring all day, hahahaha, you'd have to call the white coats to take me away, take me away!

Hated to hear about your car stuff. I'm telling' you there is nothing on a car that can go wrong that I have not had go wrong---long trail of cheap cars in my youth. And when you said alternator, before I even read your next word I though, well that's a cool thousand clams. SIGH, at least it hasn't gone up since it happened to me.

We too are getting cash squeezed everywhere, kind of like a Stephen King clown tickling you in an unpleasant way. But, to be expected, I guess. Jaz darlin', you and me just have to metaphorically hold hands and jump on to the next thing, knowing we'll land just fine. We ain't no Thelma and Louise, no thank you ma'm

Trigger--- Bon voyage, dearest pal!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, wearing down fast here. Caught a nasty bug from son who arrived coughing his butt off. Of course he bounced right back. Me OTOH, well it blossomed into ugly over this last weekend. Really wiped me out. Have Appt. w/doc tomorrow morning.

Our house, to paraphrase the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, "we're all over the place!" This fiddles A LOT with my sense of peaceful and ordered refuge, but what the Kelly, felly, it's all a S Storm now. Giving myself talks on going with the chaos for now. Mostly, I'd just like to feel better.
  #2173   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 19:54

BF:

Ok Blue- if we ain't Thelma and Louise then maybe Laverne and Shirley- they were always counting pennies! Remember that show! Blast from the past!

However If I had to pick a famous person I feel I fit closest too it would be Amy Shumer right now. I have a potty mouth that would make a sailor blush, would love to have a one nighter- and feel like the curvy girl. Need I say more! I actually love her- she truly is my style- little rough around the edges, and not afraid to tell it like it is.
A little raw, but true to her friends, and not afraid to rock the boat. I however feel I have learn to play the game a bit- southern style, bless your heart! I have softened it when it needs to be.

I have learned to tape my mouth in meetings, and just smile and nod and think what a dumbass in my head with a slap happy grin. Yeah............

But- Yea car issues it was almost a cool thousand. and 2 thousand last month, and and and and and ........... Ya know- I am going on a serious budget and I just will sit down and get a goal and stick with it. I don't look at a car or housing as frivolous spending. I just didn't have the cushion I normally have, due to the house purchase. It will just be a few extra months then back on track. I do feel guilty for the St. Simon trip upcoming. I tried to get out of it- but who knew. Oh well..........

I hear ya my friend on a totally mess. Expect it- then think of when it will be sane again- when you are settled in your NEW HOME!!!!! Everything will have a place. I had boxes for a couple months everywhere before I moved here. I just started packing. Do it- and then when you move- it's like a gift box of your treasures when you find it again! Really!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! remember- pennies make dimes, dimes make dollars, dollars pay the bills! Every Pennie have to have a purpose.

NIC- what a story about you and that painting- and you still remember it. Wow. So my thought is - where was your mother if your were such a touchy gal, that you needed looked after? It wasn't your fault!
That was the point of the story I think. A kid doesn't know- parents need to take responsibility for keeping track of their kids. It was an interesting take on what people thought. So if that painting had fallen and hurt YOU- would your parents have sued? And won? Was it the responsibility of the place to have it better secured?
Just sayin- seems so cut and dry but is it!

As far as the rooms (how many in the beach house....extra?)- THANK GOD- she didn't press it to come. I would have had to tell her no- then a fight would have happened. So complicated. My kids don't like her- I see why. She doesn't get it and is defensive, and well I will leave it at that....... ya know for every one nice thing she does, she has to screw it up by opening her mouth.

Example- so when I was over, I was wearing a super lightweight top. she was wearing a sweatshirt. Mind you it is 90 degrees in the shade and humidity of 100% I am dripping sweat, as is her husband. She keeps her thermostat at 80. Because she is cold. So I say, mom you might want to ask the doctor about you wearing sweatshirts and keeping it at 80 in the summer. Ya know have your thyroid checked.
Her responce: Well you are just hot because of your weight. If you lost some you would not be so hot. He (her husband) is hot for the same reason- he needs to lose alot of weight- he is fat.
Yup the Amy in me wanted to rip her jugulars- ok- yea whatever I say.

So when you see your mother I get how uncomfortable it will be- AWKWARD- can anyone say wine please! Wow- dying to hear how that goes.

Have an all day meeting downtown tomorrow- a conference.
Was ok on my WOE- just to much- put gravy on my grilled chicken and lapped it up like the last supper and then some! Just because it TASTED GOOD. The sarcasm in me wants to say see why I am so dam HOT!!!!!! ..........

I would like to see an internal medicine guy though. I DO NOT think I am hormonally straight. HOWEVER I can't afford it. Yea I said it. I have a decuctable of a 1500.00- to which I have not made a dent in. So anything to that point is out of pocket. I have insurance yet too broke right now to use it. How fuc up is that????? Potty mouth- just not feeling really southrn right now- will have to put it back on for tomorrows meeting- Bless you. Maybe it was the car I had to pick up this afternoon, and tired from the weekend.

Maybe when I am caught up- but maybe not. I will keep researching the answers myself. I know I am still off because I am having break though night sweats again. oh well- I'm not dying- just inconvenienced.

Not to forget you Lori- have been thinking about your schedule and how simple and wonderful your life sounds to me! I don't mean simple in a bad way- quite the opposite, but the quite and do your own thing simple. I am quite envious! If you want to do something ya just do it. Or not, you curl up and visit your sister or hang in! Someday I will be where you are. Not anytime soon. Getting a late start that way.
Hope you get some puttering in- golfing!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Ok- gals- most likely will post after I get off tomorrow- not in the morning as my usual time.

BLUE- Mussinex- and fluids, and rest, and get better fast!

Be good.

Last edited by Jaz66 : Mon, Jun-18-18 at 20:10.
  #2174   ^
Old Tue, Jun-19-18, 03:48

BF:

wow that alarm went off early. I really have to leave before the sun comes up this morning! I will have a good idea of what the new commute will look like as I will be going to the new office area.

Hot and humid here today! Check in later-
I am chatted out from last post!

#2175   ^
Old Tue, Jun-19-18, 04:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Thoroughly enjoyed my day off yesterday. I'm used to working Monday nights and it was heavenly not to have to! I went to the gym in the morning, stopped at the grocery store and then just came home and did some laundry and this and that.

This morning I'm going to play golf and then this afternoon DH and I are going to do some shopping for his elderly cousin and then stop at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. He needs to show me the back way for me to get to work on Wednesday as they are doing massive construction on the highway I usually travel. I don't want to get stuck sitting in traffic when I'm trying to get to work.

Blue...sorry you are feeling poorly again. Is it the sinus thing again? Take care of you. Glad you are seeing the Doc today.

Nic...so you have settled on a dress? I know there comes a point where you are just tired of thinking about it and you pick one and say good enough!

You asked about TV....yes, our TV is on all day. It gets turned on as soon as we get up and is on till we go to bed. Often I turn it down to listen to YouTube videos or something, but it's always on. When I'm the only one here, it is tuned to some sort of old sitcom. DH usually has sports or news or some kind of nature or history show.

Jaz...another day of meetings? OY! Hang in there. You are right that my life is pretty simple...at least at this stage. I'm enjoying the ride and waiting for the next phase. There are always phases in life, right? Trust me when I tell you that there have been stressful times in my life, and there will be again. Just going with the flow here.

Well...now it's raining. To go to the golf course or not? I'll check the weather forecast and decide.

Have good days!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Tue, Jun-19-18 at 04:44.
Closed Thread