Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Mar-10-08, 11:56
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey c
Bought a bench with it I got 4x free Bill phillips body for life dvds (the programme Iam following) Ok now I feel like and idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iam trying so hard to do 45 min cardio when one only needs to do 20 minutes (ok its in my nature to not read everything properly I skim through a lot of things) Ok Iam trying a lot of new things with my eating, I dont know exactly if Iam doing it right.

I learnt something else from the dvds! I try to rush through my workouts to get to watch my 7.30pm programmes (best programmes are at 7.30pm) so I look like Iam on fast forward while exercising.......................Iam not supposed to Iam supposed to lift and realease slowly!

Why am I doing so many things wrong? I either take this seriously or I might as well leave it........................and Iam NOT going to leave it Iam going to work my ass off even if it means sitting in the gym until midnight I will do it!!!!

Sweetie, you are not doing anything wrong. It's a learning curve - you will get there. I'm proud of your commitment to make some important physical fitness changes in your life. You're inspiring! Denise
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-10-08, 22:58

Plan: low carb
Stats: 330/317.0/154 Female 1.65cm
BF:
Progress: 7%

Ok yesterday was upper body, oh boy did I do myself proud! I lifted and realeased as slowly as I could. It took 45 minutes like the book said, not 30 minutes like I was doing in the past. Yes Iam sore today but that is a good sign.

Me and my new bench.................... I was doing sit ups after the sit ups I couldnt get off the bench, I didnt know what to do and of course I got the giggles. So I used Mcguiver skills pulled the walker closer to me thank goodness it was in close range and easy to pull and lifted myself up like that. Holy smoke I was thinking of rolling off it and falling to the ground but the sissy in me just wouldnt fall for that one. Oh it was so funny, I atleast got a good laugh at myself.
  #18   ^
Old Tue, Mar-11-08, 08:47
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Ok yesterday was upper body, oh boy did I do myself proud! I lifted and realeased as slowly as I could. It took 45 minutes like the book said, not 30 minutes like I was doing in the past. Yes Iam sore today but that is a good sign.

Me and my new bench.................... I was doing sit ups after the sit ups I couldnt get off the bench, I didnt know what to do and of course I got the giggles. So I used Mcguiver skills pulled the walker closer to me thank goodness it was in close range and easy to pull and lifted myself up like that. Holy smoke I was thinking of rolling off it and falling to the ground but the sissy in me just wouldnt fall for that one. Oh it was so funny, I atleast got a good laugh at myself.

I can just picture you yesterday <big smile>
You are doing great hunnie!!!

Denise
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-08, 00:21

BF:

Did well last night cycled like a mad woman! Sweated alot, loosing the weight I put on over the weekend. When I cheat its like 10 steps back for me, not again.
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-08, 05:53
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Did well last night cycled like a mad woman! Sweated alot, loosing the weight I put on over the weekend. When I cheat its like 10 steps back for me, not again.

Morning cycle queen! Look at you athlete you!!!
I have to be strict the next few days - complete decadence last night. Denise
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-08, 23:41

BF:

Lower body last night pushed myself to the limit. The one guy on the dvd said ones body is more capable than you think it is. So I added extra weights, my knees are a bit sore this morning. I keep in mind what I will look like at the end of these 12 weeks.

Good going
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Mar-13-08, 07:24
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Morning glory! Keep up the good works. Hungover? Could be mine from Tuesday night.
Denise
  #23   ^
Old Thu, Mar-13-08, 23:52

BF:

Didnt feel well at all last night , but I climbed on the bike and did a 20 minute mania cycle!

Good on me
  #24   ^
Old Fri, Mar-14-08, 18:05
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Oh don't hurt yourself hunnie. Listen to your body! Love ya!
Denise
  #25   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-08, 23:41

BF:

On friday did my upper body, worked it hard. On saterday was supposed to cycle for 20 minutes but I didnt hid under the covers the whole day instead. Felt like I needed to be on my own and just rest.
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Mar-17-08, 08:48
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Morning Beautiful Lady. Good for you listening to your body and resting this weekend. My fitness center reopens today (finally) I have lost all my muscle over the past 2 months. Wish I were more energetic (slept 4 hours last night). But I commit to going and reporting back to you! Denise
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-08, 08:42
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Hey Cookie, where you at? I'm hitting the fitness center today at 4pm! Denise