Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Sat, Aug-20-16, 11:51

Plan: basic low carb, no plan
Stats: 278/274/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default popping in

Just here for a second. Please go ahead and post away! I love those pictures. It brings out the cook in me! I have had a few small cafes where we have lived and I loved cooking things like this and setting them in front of folks. SO GOOD LOOKING!!!! They call it Sexy food! LOL
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Sun, Aug-21-16, 05:48

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%
Default Day 4

113.9 Kg

1) 4oz pork, 1oz swiss chees, 2 tbsp sour cream, chili paste

2) buffet - low carb, pictures in my journal later

3) chicken thigh, 100g cabbage, red curry paste, sour cream, chili paste, pork skins, cucumbers 100g

Last edited by thud123 : Mon, Aug-22-16 at 05:14.
  #33   ^
Old Mon, Aug-22-16, 05:16

BF:
Default Day 5

114.2 Kg

1) 6oz pork, 66g green pepper, 15g onion, red curry paste, tbsp coconut milk

2) 4oz smoked pork, 100g cucumber, mayo, vinegar, mustard

3) 1 chicken thigh, 100g cabbage, 120g jalapeno, tbsp coconut milk , red curry paste, vinegar

Last edited by thud123 : Mon, Aug-22-16 at 15:18.
  #34   ^
Old Tue, Aug-23-16, 04:29

BF:
Default Day 6

dunroven, I'm assuming you've abandoned this two week challenge. If you want to pick it up later let me know via pm. Good luck to you!
  #35   ^
Old Wed, Aug-24-16, 04:37

BF:

Morning Thud

No not abandoned it. Just got so busy around here the last several days I haven't had time to post. I'll try to sneak in later today and kind of catch up here. I'm still going!

😊
  #36   ^
Old Wed, Aug-24-16, 06:08

BF:
Default Morning!

Okay, don't really have much time today yet. Things are progressing as you can see from my stats. I am now down a total of 5 pounds. I'm happy with that so far. I have to check and see when we started this challenge, because things have just been in a whirlwind here and I haven't even gotten to just sit down for 5 minutes for the last several days. However, hubby is out of his bandages and the toe looks to be doing well although he did have some bleeding yesterday. Have to check that this morning.

I'm continuing on the 2-week challenge, but I'm throwing myself a curve and seeing what happens with that. I'm not one that can stay dormant for very long. I'm working on my first IF. I'm doing the 8 p.m. to noon fast, which I only have 5 hours left to go and as of right now, I'm mildly hungry, but I think water and coffee will handle that. I'm not giving up on this at all. As long as I can see some progress and make myself a liar on the first few days of starting this, I'm good with it. I just need to see something happening in terms of weight loss to know that the pain will soon go away. I don't have a tape measure and don't intend to buy one right now, the scale is my measurement and I'm sorry if that bothers others, "cause inches lost are great", yeah, they are, and I want that too, BUT I HAVE to see that number moving down or I don't believe there is progress and I know I'm still just as heavy on these incredibly hurting joints. I'm taking 12 ibuprofen a day, which is the limit, and I don't want to do that for very long. I want to keep my kidney function up, so the weight HAS to come off. But it is, so its all good!

I'm 5 pounds lighter than I was at this time last week, and I'm almost ready to move that scale setting down to the 200 mark so I can work between the 200-250 range on my doctor's scales. My goals are marked in increments of 50, so I'm getting there. Just 5 more pounds and I'll have moved it! YAY!

I'll check back as soon as I can Thud! I'm still working on the hard core 72 induction as well. Not bad! I'm not minding it at all! Plus this weekend I got about 20 pounds of chicken legs and thighs baked up and now I can eat them the way they are, shred them for a "mock taco" or chicken salad, or fry them crispy, in very short amounts of time. Today, hopefully, boiling a couple dozen eggs for salads, eating the way they are, and whatever else pops up. Not minding this WOE at all!
  #37   ^
Old Thu, Aug-25-16, 13:26

BF:

Wow! I'm finding my way on this new WOL. I may have found it with the IF-16 hours, but today I ate my lunch, which was only protein and fat. Now I'm sick to my stomach, so I'm having some coffee with 2 sweeteners and a dash of HWC. Thought that might calm my stomach. The not eating is NOT bothering me at all and I am eating much less this way so I think that is great. I'm finally losing some weight which is fabulous. I wonder what I need to do to not be sick though. Anyone got any thoughts please?