Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-10, 00:40
Armywife26

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Yes, its a surprise. When he left we only had the jeep so I figure now that he's coming home he's gonna need something. I'm sure he'll be happy lol

Congrats on your boys' tournament! Thats awesome!! I can totally understand how it can consume your life, I'm hoping the boys enjoy sports as much as my husband and I did and still do when they get older.

Well, I'm totally proud of you! You go girl! I think you did wonderful! The true test is when you are away from home and you did awesome! Keep up the good work!

Drew is actually in the "safe zone" as I type this. Not much info yet other than that. But at least its not the hostile area he was in before. He has to go thru customs, etc. So I'm not sure how long that takes. All I know is that my car is ready to go to Vegas to pick him up at the Welcome Home ceremony! Northern and Southern Nevada Unit deployed at the same time because they are the same unit so they have the ceremonies down there. Got my welcome home banner made and everything ready to go! Now just waiting on a date....thats the armys moto "Hurry up and wait"

Sorry it took me so long to write back...hope you had a good day!
-Sam
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Mar-05-10, 10:18
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 185/172/140.0 Female 5'6"
BF:?
Progress: 29%

Sam,
I'm so excited for you to have your husband home. I'm sure he misses you and your boys so much!

How's the low carb thing going?
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Mar-08-10, 19:58
Armywife26

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Hi stephanie,
Um...i've been going thru a difficult time right now. Found out my husband was being unfaithful while he's been over there with another female solider in the navy....not that i want to announce it but I couldnt send you a message on your profile. So, um keep in touch. thanks.
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-10, 17:04
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 185/172/140.0 Female 5'6"
BF:?
Progress: 29%

Oh Sam!
I don't know what to say! I'm so sorry! when did you find out? Is your husband home? I don't understand people sometimes. You must be feeling like you are having an out of body experience. I'm sure it doesn't seem real! I wish I could give you a hug! Let me know how you are doing! I will pray for you! you can e-mail me at sgoings~cccomm.net anytime!
Stephanie
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-10, 00:57
Armywife26

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Hey Steph, I cant seem to email you on that address. Mines adrewswife518~gmail.com
I wrote you a whole email and then it wouldnt send it for some reason lol
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-10, 01:06
Armywife26

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

sorry i typed that wrong. andrewswife518~gmail.com
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-10, 01:07
Armywife26

Plan:
BF:
Progress:

Ok nevermind I figured out how to email you. For some reason when you type the at sign on this it turns into a ~....weird.