Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-02, 02:34

Plan: Various
Stats: 148/148/127
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Previously underweight buddies...seeking balance now

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to start this thread as i know there are at least 2 others who used to be underweight and are now a little or a little more than that above our idea weight.

I see the purpose of this thread as being a place to say stuff that i would normally swallow down with a chunk of bread and to speak honestly about what i'm doing with my food and exercise. Having been underweight twice in my adult life, the cycle for me goes, exercising too much -v- calorie intake, loose too much weight and then eventually due to starvation and exhaustion (physical, emotional) busting out and bingeing like a maniac until i've "re-fed" myself......typically to about 7-10 over my "ideal" weight. That's where i am right now.

My current goal is to enjoy the gym as I feel SO much better in myself when i work out regularly. I've just started again in the last two weeks after a full year of very little exercise (i was seriously overtrained!! ouch!) On the food front, i would like to eat moderate sensible l/c meals. I am getting better in this regard as of late....however I still have my days. Must say the L-Glutamine & Chomium help me alot.

Ok, i'd love to hear from anyone else. Come be my buddy!

I welcome honest (diplomatic) feedback from anyone who thinks they have something to contribute.

Can't wait to read your posts.

Oh, and i'd love to post a photo on here of myself....can someone tell me how to do it please...i don't have a web page.

Last edited by jemmajoo : Thu, Nov-14-02 at 14:49.
Sponsored Links