Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-01, 20:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 137/132/122
BF:
Progress: 33%
Arrow hey Kanne140!

I can't sent you private messages-box full. You need to do some house cleaning!

Just pretend that the BIG 'ole cookie on your counter is a BIG 'ole cow pie or something else just as ICK! Stay outta the kitchen!

Good job on sticking with it! Keep me posted on Day 4!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-01, 08:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins -- Zone
Stats: 175/175/140 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:no clue; yikes! ;)
Progress: 0%
Talking argh!!!

successfully avoided all carbs yesterday ... HIP HIP HOORAY!!
however, there is still cookie left over..... uh-oh

My inbox actually, all the messages are in PM - ... like I delete them, and then they get transferred to something' like my PM message box.... maybe I'll go in and delete em there too!!!!! I got a million messages saying in box is full!
::grumble::

going out to dinner tonight! VERY excited! time for some variety! gonna get a big ol' steak!!!!! getting excited for the big weigh in... which is saturday... I like going by the ketone stix, they help me out big time!!! seeing the deep purple reminds me that I'm doin' somethin right!
hey how are you doin? what have you been eating?? I feel like I'm eating the SAME stuff all the time!!!! I dont like a lot of veggies so I am kinda strapped for luck when it comes to variety..
YUCK, take care, fill me in!!!!!!!
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-01, 08:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins -- Zone
Stats: 175/175/140 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:no clue; yikes! ;)
Progress: 0%
Angry

did you get all my personal messages yesterday??? one time it said your box was full too! I have no messages in my in box, so why on earth is it full?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-01, 08:27
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%
Smile howdy folks

About PM's .. we had a discussion recently about keeping the PM mailboxes cleared out, and how to use the system efficiently. Check it out here.

Clearing out your inbox isn't enough; you have a Sent Folder as well, and that counts as part of your total.

Every time a member sends a PM to another member, two copies are saved on the server ...... one in the sender's Sent folder, the other in the recipient's Inbox. So everything is duplicate .... You can imagine with 1,200 members .. how HUGE amounts of costly server space is being gobbled up with PM's, and sometimes useful lowcarb information that could help many others instead of just one person.

So do check out the link I gave here.

Doreen
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-01, 15:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 137/132/122
BF:
Progress: 33%
Smile Thanks...!

I was getting frustrated not being able to reach my support buddy! You're a life saver (and weight loser!).