Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1486   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 05:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

JO the simple clean look of your home is so inviting to me!!!!
I love love love the simple clean look and your home shows that so well! the butterfly is still so pretty, I remember when ya put that up on your home!

I am SO CLOSE to rocking the front of my home. I pulled ALL plants/bushes from the front of the house long ago. Best thing I ever did I put in mulch first and planters across the front. Then I switched to pine needles cause it was so much faster to do the job and make it look great. But all the time I have been saying that I would love rock along the front and put my planters on it. Rock is one time Rock doesn't break down or fade and all that mess. Rock I think is gonna be my go to this fall! I think I am gonna take the plunge and do it!

oh yea any place that has to import food is rough. alaska, like all produce they sell is imports and cost a fortune. that is why so many in alaska have gardens and can their harvest. to survive against those costs.

What is crazy is I live in the 'cheap end of the US' in that I buy cheaper and don't do 'city prices' and all. I go on vacay to the beach and go out to eat in the tourist areas and a steak is $32.99 where around me at home it is like $14.99 HA HA I truly see how others do pay and what they face on prices. Bro Rich living in NJ says to go out to eat there ain't a meal on the menu under $25.99 to start.....not me girlie, I ain't paying those prices unless it is lobster and filet mignon LOL but Rich says that meal would cost $40 easily. crazy. But buying is a choice thank goodness and my frugal ways come into play and I spend what I am comfortable with. I don't have to 'have' anything ya know LOL

wow on your temps. I hope your summer doesn't melt you but I sure know when it kicks in you guys roast there.

I hear ya on the 'waste' at school. Time waste. my kiddo is doing what you guys are doing. the more 'free days' and movies and water day is coming up and off for teacher workdays more it seems and other things. IF THEY WENT TO SCHOOL and did just school crap then heck they could cut months off the school year cause they would get it all done but I guess it is more of a 'social' thing in a way?? I don't know but if I round it all together in general on what kiddo does in school, I have to say the people/teachers/staff etc are so good it is crazy. really good school she attends and I have to give them tons of credit!! so I guess all in all they are doing it right
Sponsored Links
  #1487   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 07:49

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello warriors,

How is everyone doing today?
Tried to text yesterday but service was terrible here!
I am having a lot of fun playing at the water 💦 park. Indoor of course so a balmy 85. Karen, very tourist up here. When the kiddos were little we use to camp up here all the time and take kiddos to water park. Very cheap way to do the dells!
Have a terrific Tuesday and take care of yourself!
  #1488   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 09:12

BF:

Jo,
Beautiful house and front lawn.

Just how I like it neat and meticulous!
  #1489   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 09:15

BF:

Jo,

I luv that butterfly also. It works beautifully with the coloring of your home!
  #1490   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 10:42

BF:

Ahh, glad you are having fun Bernie.

I love and hate indoor water parks in that when I went to Grey Wolf Lodge for overnight stay (with buffet dinner included, it got super duper pricey) but omg the kiddos had a blast. ALL in the building with security so NO kid could get out any door without security around etc. The place is 'let you kid go wild' in the hotel and let me tell ya, kids too advantage of it. as an adult you got to grit your teeth and bear it LOL great for one time tho.......but me, not so lucky. came out of there with some type of UTI thing happening. the water????? who knows HA HA but after that I kinda thought, hmmm, sharing water with so many HAHA......but then again I think when the beach, yea, alot of water but heaven only knows what is IN that water truly, in fact I don't really want to think about it

ahhh, ya got me rambling!!

so happy you are having fun...after working so hard you sure need it. the 'touristy' dells are gonna have to be on my bucket list for sure
  #1491   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-17, 04:52
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Talking Wednesday, 29 March 2017

You know what's coming...

Happy HUMP Day, WARRIORS!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"Each day lost from senseless eating is another day added to an already long journey!"
~unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO the simple clean look of your home is so inviting to me!!!!
I love love love the simple clean look and your home shows that so well! the butterfly is still so pretty, I remember when ya put that up on your home!
Remember, like you, Imma minimalist to the MAX!

I hate having "junk" & clutter around... way easier for me to be like that since I am QUEEN of my lil' castle and don't have to share my space with nobody but lil' Chico!

That pic was taken back when I first rocked in my "front" lawn (only the red rock area) that Spring Break I broke my leg, remember?

Later that same summer, I purchased two more butterflies b/c that wall needed a little something more:

Quote:
I am SO CLOSE to rocking the front of my home. I pulled ALL plants/bushes from the front of the house long ago. Best thing I ever did I put in mulch first and planters across the front. Then I switched to pine needles cause it was so much faster to do the job and make it look great. But all the time I have been saying that I would love rock along the front and put my planters on it. Rock is one time Rock doesn't break down or fade and all that mess. Rock I think is gonna be my go to this fall! I think I am gonna take the plunge and do it!
I don't think you'll regret it ONE bit!

I did it here for several reasons, 1) I only take care of my lawn b/c I don't like it looking funky... some people enjoy that kinda thing, me NOT so much at all; 2) I LIVE in the flippin' desert, IMHO, it's unconscionable to WASTE water on grass for crying out loud. Now if it were a nice garden of veggies, etc, that's a horse of a different color!

As for "lawn" care in those rocks, all I have to do is pull a few weeds every w/e... someone told me to just spray 'em... well if Imma gonna get that close to 'em with a bottle of spray, I might as well just yank those silly things up and save me some $$$$ b/c it doesn't kill ALL the weeds just the ones I sprayed! And I don't want no nasty dying weeds in my rocks!
Quote:
oh yea any place that has to import food is rough. alaska, like all produce they sell is imports and cost a fortune. that is why so many in alaska have gardens and can their harvest. to survive against those costs.
Exactly! A colleague of mine is from Alaska, she says she's paid upwards of $9 for a gallon of whole milk!
Quote:
What is crazy is I live in the 'cheap end of the US' in that I buy cheaper and don't do 'city prices' and all. I go on vacay to the beach and go out to eat in the tourist areas and a steak is $32.99 where around me at home it is like $14.99 HA HA I truly see how others do pay and what they face on prices. Bro Rich living in NJ says to go out to eat there ain't a meal on the menu under $25.99 to start.....not me girlie, I ain't paying those prices unless it is lobster and filet mignon LOL but Rich says that meal would cost $40 easily. crazy. But buying is a choice thank goodness and my frugal ways come into play and I spend what I am comfortable with. I don't have to 'have' anything ya know LOL
I guess we really don't know how lucky we have it until we hear the stories from other people around the country! Prices here are relatively inexpensive as well, I ain't complainin' one bit either! And you're right, buying is a CHOICE!
Quote:
wow on your temps. I hope your summer doesn't melt you but I sure know when it kicks in you guys roast there.
All I can say is thank goodness for AC!
Quote:
I hear ya on the 'waste' at school. Time waste. my kiddo is doing what you guys are doing. the more 'free days' and movies and water day is coming up and off for teacher workdays more it seems and other things. IF THEY WENT TO SCHOOL and did just school crap then heck they could cut months off the school year cause they would get it all done but I guess it is more of a 'social' thing in a way?? I don't know but if I round it all together in general on what kiddo does in school, I have to say the people/teachers/staff etc are so good it is crazy. really good school she attends and I have to give them tons of credit!! so I guess all in all they are doing it right
Thanks for sharing that about your DD's school basically wasting academic time like we do!

I wish we didn't b/c with our 40 min class periods, time just flies by crazy fast, it's UNBELIEVABLE!

I can't tell you how many times almost every single day the kiddos will say "OMG it can't be time to leave your class already???!!!"

Yeah, I teach the fun stuff and the kiddos do NOT wanna leave!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Tried to text yesterday but service was terrible here!
Glad you were able to get on yesterday to post, my friend!
Quote:
I am having a lot of fun playing at the water 💦 park. Indoor of course so a balmy 85.
I knew you'd be having fun and so good to hear that you're having such wonderful weather!

Yesterday, it was 62 and cloudy all day...no rain. Woke up to rain today and it's 38 outside, probably won't hit 60 today!

But I just want it to rain all day long... slowly b/c it floods here really badly if the rain falls too quickly. No not at my house since I live on top of a hill and everything flows down hill from me!
Quote:
Jo, Beautiful house and front lawn.

Just how I like it neat and meticulous!
Thanks! I know that you and I are very much a like!

My biggest dilemma is I HATE to clean, but I like IT clean... it's really quite the conundrum for sure! So the "like IT clean" part of me wins out every single time!!!
Quote:
I luv that butterfly also. It works beautifully with the coloring of your home!
Thanks, girlie! I butterflies!
  #1492   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-17, 05:04

BF:

the butterflies set so well on your home. the color as a background and the vibrant of the butterfly. LOVE IT!

Ahhh don't get me started on weeds
I buy tons of roundup and that stuff is high. having 5 acres I can't control alot of it without help. But over the years I am letting more things just go wild around the barn areas and such. Hell I can't afford to pay to keep it up and weed whacking is NOT my thing. and hubby hates to weed whack also. I tell ya gal I am SO ready to sell and downsize just for the sheer less work of it all HAHA

in fact today is spray around pool area IF weather looks good for a few days. I am also checking internet into salt water and sugar water to kill. you spray sugar water on grass and it goes bye bye quick, but I am like you, pull up is cleaner faster. I hate dying ugly weeds LOL

water conservation is important but ya know what, who wants to water a lawn anyway? I mean I remember old days when my Mom would 'walk the yard' all day moving that darn sprinkler HAHA....she says now at 89 she regrets that time spent doing that useless thing LOL Pay for an expensive sprinkler inground system, nah, that would never happen!!!

HI ALL

CAMEL DAY
hope all the travelers are having a great time!!!!!

nothing much, just having to work on home stuff to get some problems handled.

never a dull moment around

have a fab day all, off to get this happening here
  #1493   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-17, 03:18

BF:

Hello warriors,

Left the dells yesterday and am up north! DD and family will be hitting the outlet mall today. Get grandkiddies spring stuff. I be mall walking with them. I will look but nothing I really need so why spend money. I have a rule if I buy something new then something old has to go! Nothing really needs to be replaced so I run grandkiddies around mall whilst parents shop👍.

Staying 100% on plan I was hungrier at water park but usually a nap did the trick. One night DD got roasted chik from a local restaurant 25 buck with all the carbs sides. Lordy he didn't even look as big as the one I get for 99 cent a pound. Sticker shock on eating out for sure. I am happy to bypass the restaurant and just eat my food I bought!
Have a terrific Thursday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #1494   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-17, 04:43

Plan: Atkins 72 Induction/zc
Stats: 185/170.5/135 Female 67
BF:32
Progress: 29%
Default I'm Back!!

Wow, what a whirlwind week!! We had a blast but it was cold most of the time. The mountains are beautiful and powerful. What a spiritual experience.

The wedding went off without a hitch. A beautiful bride, handsome groom and wonderful group of family and friends!! Dinner was roasted chicken quarters and mouth watering brisket!!! YUM!!

Wasn't too hard to stay on plan. There were restaraunts that served venison, steak and brisket for dinner. I had hard boiled eggs and jerky for snacks. Water was expensive to buy but at our resort was wonderful right out of the tap!! I did enjoy a couple of diet sodas when others were drinking beer and had coffee with them in the morning. Both of those items have been on my no-no list for a while. And are now again. I have to admit - the hardest part was staying away from the wine!!!

It always feels good getting home though. 24 hour in /Dallas airport was no fun. They had storms and couldn't get the planes out - so ours was delayed several times and then canceled! It was our first time trying to sleep on a cot in the airport! I hope the last.

Tuesday was spent doing laundry, grocery shopping and cooking for the week. Yesterday was back to work. I had over 500 emails I had to get thru!! Today - all back to normal routines.

It feels good. 😎
_-----------------
How is everyone?? I will read thru posts to catch up, later today. Hope you are all well and have a marvelous OP day!!

Last edited by Cat60 : Thu, Mar-30-17 at 04:58.
  #1495   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-17, 05:32
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Talking Thursday, 30 March 2017

Happy Friday Eve, WARRIORS!!!

Wishing everyone a totally terrific Thursday in every way possible!

"SLOW progress is better than NO progress!"
~unknown

Karen:
Quote:
the butterflies set so well on your home. the color as a background and the vibrant of the butterfly. LOVE IT!
Thanks...you'd be surprised by the number of people walking by my house stop and look. If Imma out in the front, they'll tell me how lovely it looks (or words to that affect). Most peeps in my hood do the minimal up-keep, so nothing fancy but still nicely kept, if you know what I mean...

But we're all working so free time is at a premium! And I so DON'T wanna waste mine doing yard work and Imma sure that's the consensuses of my neighbors as well!
Quote:
Ahhh don't get me started on weeds
I buy tons of roundup and that stuff is high. having 5 acres I can't control alot of it without help. But over the years I am letting more things just go wild around the barn areas and such. Hell I can't afford to pay to keep it up and weed whacking is NOT my thing. and hubby hates to weed whack also. I tell ya gal I am SO ready to sell and downsize just for the sheer less work of it all HAHA
Oh I hear you and KNOW exactly what you mean.

Before I bought this house, I had a list of pros and cons... one of the cons was a LARGE yard to maintain, etc etc... This was the first and ONLY house I looked at with my friend the realtor who had a list of about 20 + houses to show me...

I FELL in LOVE with it within moments of walking in the house and surveying the yard or lack of a "real" yard especially in the back was a HUGE selling point for me!

Never had a notion of a "dream house" in my head... funny how this really is my "dream house" in every single respect!
Quote:
in fact today is spray around pool area IF weather looks good for a few days. I am also checking internet into salt water and sugar water to kill. you spray sugar water on grass and it goes bye bye quick, but I am like you, pull up is cleaner faster. I hate dying ugly weeds LOL
Salt water works like a charm! We used that on my ex's property and what a $$$$ saver esp since you can buy bags of salt used for water softening for less than $6 for 40 lbs!
Quote:
water conservation is important but ya know what, who wants to water a lawn anyway? I mean I remember old days when my Mom would 'walk the yard' all day moving that darn sprinkler HAHA....she says now at 89 she regrets that time spent doing that useless thing LOL Pay for an expensive sprinkler inground system, nah, that would never happen!!!
Oh yeah I remember the walking to move the sprinkle dance we use to do back in the day!

My house has an automatic sprinkling system... what a time saver for sure!
Quote:
never a dull moment around
hey "dull" moments usually get us into trouble right???

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Hello warriors,

Imma doing GREAT, thanks for asking!
Quote:
Left the dells yesterday and am up north! DD and family will be hitting the outlet mall today. Get grandkiddies spring stuff. I be mall walking with them. I will look but nothing I really need so why spend money. I have a rule if I buy something new then something old has to go! Nothing really needs to be replaced so I run grandkiddies around mall whilst parents shop👍.
I love your "buy something new = something old goes" rule!
Quote:
Staying 100% on plan I was hungrier at water park but usually a nap did the trick. One night DD got roasted chik from a local restaurant 25 buck with all the carbs sides. Lordy he didn't even look as big as the one I get for 99 cent a pound. Sticker shock on eating out for sure. I am happy to bypass the restaurant and just eat my food I bought!
WTG staying 100% OP ~ of course I know you always do!

You've worked too hard and come too far to do otherwise! That's why you're a Warrior Member of TEAM 5%! Woot! Woot!
Quote:
Have a terrific Thursday warriors and take care of yourself!
Thanks and you too, dear friend!

Cathy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat60
Wow, what a whirlwind week!! We had a blast but it was cold most of the time. The mountains are beautiful and powerful. What a spiritual experience.

The wedding went off without a hitch. A beautiful bride, handsome groom and wonderful group of family and friends!! Dinner was roasted chicken quarters and mouth watering brisket!!! YUM!!

Wasn't too hard to stay on plan. There were restaraunts that served venison, steak and brisket for dinner. I had hard boiled eggs and jerky for snacks. Water was expensive to buy but at our resort was wonderful right out of the tap!! I did enjoy a couple of diet sodas when others were drinking beer and had coffee with them in the morning. Both of those items have been on my no-no list for a while. And are now again. I have to admit - the hardest part was staying away from the wine!!!
So glad you're back! And woot! woot! WTG staying 100% OP!

Quote:
It always feels good getting home though. 24 hour in /Dallas airport was no fun. They had storms and couldn't get the planes canceled. It was our first time trying to sleep on a cot in the airport! I hope the last.
WOW! Sorry to hear about your misadventure at the Dallas airport...what a nightmare Imma sure!
Quote:
Tuesday was spent doing laundry, grocery shopping and cooking for the week. Yesterday was back to work. I had over 500 emails I had to get thru!! Today - all back to normal routines.

It feels good. 😎
500 emails? Holy Hannah... glad to hear everything is back to normal!

And I agree, nice to be away but always feels great to get back home and sleep in one's own bed etc!
Quote:
How is everyone?? I will read thru posts to catch up, later today. Hope you are all well and have a marvelous OP day!!
Imma doing great, thanks for asking...counting the hours until Spring Break...official start is this Saturday! Woot! Woot!
  #1496   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-17, 05:49

BF:

Bernie, you had me laughing on the expensive mini chicken for alot of money LOL. We have the rotisserie ones around here and when they go on sale for $4.99 for a whole bird I buy one. YUM, and no cooking! Usual price is like $7.99 but heck at that point I can buy cheaper and cook cheaper a fresh one....but at 4.99 I gotta get one cause then it is cheaper than what I can do Glad you are having a great time!!!!!

I SO agree on your clothes plan. one out when a new comes in! I do the same thing mostly but not with Tshirts. I seem to need a ton of them when we go on vacay and I don't want to take time to stop and wash. 9-10 days at the beach means alot of tshirts for me HAHA

CAT, I was wondering when we were gonna hear from ya again...wasn't sure when ya got back.
Airport sounded like a nightmare. yuk. glad you got thru that mess ok.

Glad the wedding was fun and the food sounds fab. brisket. oh yes I could eat alot of that Good job staying on plan!!!

I bet it was hard to stay away from the wine! party atmosphere for sure and you stuck to your guns!

Jo, I guess alot of the new homes in your area have those automatic systems put in when constructed?? Our problem here is shutting down the grass growing LOL. We are in full mow like crazy, things growing so fast it is nuts and more rain coming today. I just give that 'heavy azz sigh' now knowing the amt of darn upkeep to it all. BUT I love in August when the grass usually stops growing and we get that break from mowing.

I never had a dream house in my mind either. I had 'dream land' for my horses LOL, heck with the house, I needed barns

OK...never thought big bag of water softening salt. thanks for that tip. ya know I am doing it Plus it will keep doggie safer. One time I sprayed RoundUp around pool area and dog out with me in the yard. Later that night he got sickly, punky, wouldn't eat etc......then I realized he was poisoned. Thought about it and he is a paw licker. He walked thru my sprayed areas and later in the house started his paw licking as usual and he got poisoned up. Had to be it. So now I spray the back and he doesn't go outside in the back for at least 1 whole day to give that roundup dry time but with the salt......heck I won't be taking that chance of poisoning my own dog. yep time to ditch the chemicals!

HI ALL
today is simple
got a cheeseburger patty for brunch
got some ribeyes on sale for dinner tonight on the grill

not finding good ribeye sales darn it. I am out now in the freezer. boo. I am buying alot more chicken cause of price. At some point the red meats are getting pretty darn high and a few more days of chicken in meals helps offset that nasty high grocery bill

keeping eyes peeled out there for meat sales tho! when I find it, time to buy for freezer!

rainy, gonna be icky type day. got T storms coming this way.
have usual chores and work to handle.

kinda that do nothing, but alot to do day HA

have a fab day all
  #1497   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-17, 05:57
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Default Friday, 31 March 2017

Happy Friday, WARRIORS!!!

Hope all the Warriors are doing well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

"STOP wishing. START doing!!"
~unknown

Karen:
Quote:
Jo, I guess alot of the new homes in your area have those automatic systems put in when constructed??
My house was built in 2004, but Imma not sure all the houses have automatic watering systems. I know the house across the street from me does not and those peeps are playing the "move the sprinkler dance"!
Quote:
Our problem here is shutting down the grass growing LOL. We are in full mow like crazy, things growing so fast it is nuts and more rain coming today. I just give that 'heavy azz sigh' now knowing the amt of darn upkeep to it all. BUT I love in August when the grass usually stops growing and we get that break from mowing.
Yeppers, I understand wanting to stop the grass from growing thingy. Me it's not the grass as much as the flippin' weeds! Don't get me started!
Quote:
I never had a dream house in my mind either. I had 'dream land' for my horses LOL, heck with the house, I needed barns
at barns. Hey do you have horses any more? I know you have several goats...
Quote:
OK...never thought big bag of water softening salt. thanks for that tip. ya know I am doing it Plus it will keep doggie safer. One time I sprayed RoundUp around pool area and dog out with me in the yard. Later that night he got sickly, punky, wouldn't eat etc......then I realized he was poisoned. Thought about it and he is a paw licker. He walked thru my sprayed areas and later in the house started his paw licking as usual and he got poisoned up. Had to be it. So now I spray the back and he doesn't go outside in the back for at least 1 whole day to give that roundup dry time but with the salt......heck I won't be taking that chance of poisoning my own dog. yep time to ditch the chemicals!
Imma leery about spraying any chemicals as well b/c of Chico... doesn't take much to harm our furbabies!
Quote:
not finding good ribeye sales darn it. I am out now in the freezer. boo. I am buying alot more chicken cause of price. At some point the red meats are getting pretty darn high and a few more days of chicken in meals helps offset that nasty high grocery bill
High price of beef is one of the reasons I don't eat it and it seems to sit in my tummy like a stone for what seems like days... Probably just my imagination!
Quote:
rainy, gonna be icky type day. got T storms coming this way.
have usual chores and work to handle.
We're back to our "normal" spring temps... low to mid 70s... hoping we'll get more rain! But our windy season is starting... YUCK for sure!
  #1498   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-17, 10:30

BF:

yea Jo we are kinda back to normal temps also. that chillier Mar into April with high winds and Tstorms. had a biggie last night. got the muck and mud outside need dry time now.

yea the midget dogs are a pain. My big collie dogs I had, I could do anything with them. they were like iron. big old bones they would inhale and do fine. stayed out in all kinds of weather and loved it. THIS LITTLE thing is a nightmare in that everything to him is 'eat it' off the floor....he barks and acts tough in situations where he can't back up that attitude ....and he seems so delicate vs. my big dogs. Never had a midget dog before, always Collies so I got surprised on this thing here LOL

ahhh, too bad beef seems heavy to you. not me what seems heavy to me on the tummy is pork. love it but it sets alot harder on me. I get into a pork kinda mood, eat it up and then drop it for a while.

'the sprinkler dance'...ya had me laughing! one thing I ain't doing in my lifetime, I got better things to do HAHA

HI ALL

ALL.....where are ya'll? Out on vacay having loads of fun I bet!!!
Hope everyone is having fun and enjoying their time off. life sure needs it

rainy here. big Tstorm into the morning. drying now. spotty sun with more pop up around.

took dog to vet. he is released and cleared. staples out in a flash and he is done and healthy and happy again Playing with his ball and jumping up on the couch so he is back in good form. Hey, gotta keep a family member alive I guess or the kiddo would kill me if I didn't HAHA

Vet said I can schedule grooming and oh boy does he need it bad!

today is cheeseburger on grill. Got info on how to make it taste 'like takeout', like McDs or such. It said use 'accent' enhancer so I bought a very small canister to try....add a good bit of fine black pepper into it and add a smidge of garlic powder and throw on grill to cook. OK will try it, all carb free at this point and might do a flavor change to a burger. Let ya all know how it tastes later.

dinner got a small ribeye or tuna. today is not a big food day which is always good. the burger might fill me up enough to cut down later.

gets warmer I eat less which is wonderful LOL

have a fine day all and YA'LL come back and chat sooner than later. Me and JO have to hold this whole thread along now and we need some chatters, but never fear, Jo and I can chat away and keep on going easily LOL (no, JO, we are not blabbermouths at all) HA HA
  #1499   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-17, 12:42

BF:

Hello warriors,

How are you doing today?

Cat, tremendous job staying on plan at the wedding weekend!
So glad to see you here !

Jo and Karen, I am still up north. Today is a craft fair show. I luv to look but never buy. It is cold and rainy up here. Tomorrow we head back may stop at the dells or just keep going!

Karen so glad bolt is back to normal. I have always had labs luv the little guys but they always seem to be yapping! Doc says next dog has to be little. So I always looking at the little guys!

I have several years god willing before I have to say bye to my magnum. Hate to even think about it '

Karen great menu let me know how burger tastes!

Have a fantastic Friday and take care of yourself!
  #1500   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-17, 17:11

Plan: Atkins 72 Induction/zc
Stats: 185/170.5/135 Female 67
BF:32
Progress: 29%

TGIF all warriors!!!
OMG what a week it has been!!
Bernie - I have always wanted to go to the Dells. How was it? Is it worth the money?? You will have to tell me all about it cause I really want to take my DD and the grandkids!!
Whirrlly - What bead of doggie do you have? I haven't had one in a long time, but that's only cause I loved mine so much that when he passed, I couldn't replace him!!!
Jo - I love the pictures of your house and yard!! My dream home!!! holy cow you live in a sweet place. That is so wonderful. Someday.......

Cat
Closed Thread