Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 09:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 340/318/180
BF:
Progress: 14%
Cool It's about time...

that I post again! I've been so busy with school and such that I haven't had the time to sit down and post what's been going on! *takes a deep breath*

Ok.. wondering if I should start with my weight loss stuff first or my other junk... I suppose weight loss because that's the most important and if you aren't interested you can skip over the junk after that

My weight loss has been pretty steady. I noticed that, over a few days I had a little weight loss "surge" I'm not sure what that was about but.. when I started this diet (its been a little over 3 months now) I was wearing 5 rings, I am now wearing 1.. why? Because the others fell off! One I can't even find because it fell off when I was sleeping somewhere and the others I just set aside. I have 1 ring left, when I started this diet I could not take that ring off my finger without lots of lotion and extreme effort and pain, now I can slide it on and off with ease! Also, when I first got my jeans oh around the first week of April, I had gone a size down, the pants were a little snug but not bad, now they are starting to get a little loose on me, I mean they still fit but I definitely notice a difference. I also noticed something else!!! I lost an extra roll on my side.. I know, sounds gross but.. I feel great! My weight tends to accumulate there, and I'm glad to see that it's going away! Another thing and this is a *big one*.. a little over a week ago I went with my mom to go get some new bras, my bra was getting pretty big on me, and my mom needed a new one too. This particular store we go to has always carried 50E, So we go in, and they had moved everything around, I ask the sales lady for help and she informs me that they don't carry 50E anymore! I was so upset! Then my mom said "honey why don't you try on a DD bra, who knows, it might fit" guess what?? It FIT! I have gone down to a 46DD! WOW! I was shocked. I'm so glad that I'm getting smaller in the chest, a lot of women are so into getting larger chests but.. it's really not all that, trust me. Back aches, headaches, running into people and things, making cute shirts not fit, etc. I can do without that business thank you! Right now, it's that time of the month and I always feel SO FAT when it is. I'm probably losing weight but it feels like I'm gaining UGH.

The only "bad" thing I"ve done as far as cheating was, my stepdad gets these doughnuts and they are my favorite kind of doughnut (the old fashioned glazed kind) and he always leaves them sitting out!! I hate that! But at any rate.. I found myself curious and went and looked at the box, 30 carbs for 1 doughnut.. :P the next day.. I was up early and I was alone, staring at the doughnut box. I grabbed one, and thought "if I don't eat any other carbs today, it should be *ok*" I ate it, to my surprise there wasn't some magical flavor burst that I was expecting.. just a doughnut that was sweet. I have low carb candy, jello and whipped cream, I can live without doughnuts :P well the rest of the day I didn't eat anything, finally I broke down at dinner and had a can of tuna. I have fairly good willpower, and I was mad at myself for eating that doughnut. I hate being a slave to my fat. Go away! Dissolve and dissipate into nothingness! *I* am your master, and I tell you to go, shoo! hehe sorry it's morning and I'm still on my first cup of coffee. *gasp* hehe

Well I rattled on so much about the diet I don't have the time to get into my other stuff (aww shucks)

Well there you have it folks.. that's how I'm doing!

Brianna
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 12:10
Registered Member

BF:

*BUMP*
  #3   ^
Old Sat, May-04-02, 22:20

Plan: CAD
Stats: 249.5/217/184
BF:45.2/36.8/25
Progress: 50%

Its great to hear that things are going well for you. I totally relate to your doughnut experience...the other day I cheated big time and felt so gross and the food just wasn't as good as I thought it would be...

Congrats on your bra size dropping...I'm hoping mine will eventually, so far no luck. I've lost about 25lbs and I'm still at a 40D, I'm hoping to end up about a 36C but thats probably a little optimisitic, but closer to 36C would be nice!
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-05-02, 04:35

Plan: Fat Flush Plan (Zone)
Stats: 249/133/115
BF:
Progress: 87%

Good morning, Brianna!

thanks for bumping this post! I sometimes get overwhelmed and miss the important ones,

hugs to you! and congratulations!!! you are doing so well, this is wonderful!!!

i have also enjoyed the reduction in bra size: from 42C to 36B. this is the size I had 20 years ago before my son was born. I only hope it won't go any lower in the cup size, lol.

congratulations again!!! your perseverance and determination are great!!!

luv
Mila
  #5   ^
Old Sun, May-05-02, 09:06
Registered Member

BF:

Ivory and Mila-

Thank you yes the reduction in the bra size is a nice plus. I wasn't sure if I would get smaller because my sister (big like me) doesn't lose any of her bust when she diets.. weird. I guess I'm just lucky I'm soooooooooo glad for this wol, I am so happy on it! Anymore the only time I *really* notice it (meaning, what I eat) is when I go out to eat. Its become so natural to me, which is great! ITs ingrained in my system hehe

Well good luck everyone Keep it up (or down rather) hehe

Brianna