Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, May-18-02, 18:56

Plan: UltraGlycemix
Stats: 244/240/150
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Diet Chocolate

It's absolutely amazing - but with regular chocolate I am a fiend, can't stop eating them until they are gone... but with the diet chocs - well, I carried part of a carbolite bar around in my lunch bag for 4 days this week, eating small pieces of it each day and I was fine. It's very, very odd...

-m-
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sun, May-19-02, 04:23

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default Re: Diet Chocolate

Quote:
Originally posted by MistyBee
It's absolutely amazing - but with regular chocolate I am a fiend, can't stop eating them until they are gone... but with the diet chocs - well, I carried part of a carbolite bar around in my lunch bag for 4 days this week, eating small pieces of it each day and I was fine. It's very, very odd...

-m-

Same with me MistyBee...I currently have Ross' chocolate bars and Russell Stover's Peanut Butter cups and Pecan Delights on hand but I never think of them unless I decide to substitute one for dessert in the evening...with the Russell Stover's no sugar added individual wrapped chocolates you can just eat one (g)...

Bonnie
  #18   ^
Old Mon, May-20-02, 21:00

Plan: UltraGlycemix
Stats: 244/240/150
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Re: Re: Diet Chocolate

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonnie
...with the Russell Stover's no sugar added individual wrapped chocolates you can just eat one (g)...

Oooo, I will look for them the next time I am down in Denver... there is a RS outlet down there... it really makes _such_ a difference to be able to have something sweet!

Have you tried the diet Hansen's sodas? Sweetened with Splenda, not coloured, natural flavors. The Black Cherry is my favorite so far, although the Peach was delicious as well....

-m-

#19   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 05:52

BF:
Default Diet Hansen' s Soda's

Have you tried the diet Hansen's sodas? Sweetened with Splenda, not coloured, natural flavors. The Black Cherry is my favorite so far, although the Peach was delicious as well....

No I haven't but I will certainly look for them

Bonnie
  #20   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 07:16

BF:
Default RE: Russell Stover Sugar Free chocolates

Forgot to mention that these are available at most Walmart Stores in the US ... for folks in Canada they do also carry them here....at least have found them at my local Walmart store...

Bonnie
  #21   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 11:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 117/107/100
BF:
Progress: 59%

Debbie and ldypgmr had mentioned a couple of chocolate treats, what are they called and where do you get them? I am a major chocoholic and i have the hardest time not craving chocolate. I made the recipe for choco. kisses and they are pretty good, that satisfies my craving, but I would like to try other goodies!! I tried the adkins bars and they taste awful!
  #22   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 11:50

BF:
Default RE: chocolate

Depending upon where you live you can most likely obtain Carbolite, Ross' or Pure Delite sugar free chocolate bars at a health Food Store... I suggest you call around in your area... if not check out the link I posted a few posts back... you will find a link to most of these bars mentioned... good luck..

Bonnie
  #23   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 16:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 117/107/100
BF:
Progress: 59%

Oh Great! Thanks,I'll check it out!