Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-06-05, 06:03

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/175/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%
Talking Been Reading Just Registered...

I have always come back to The old low carb diet. With both my pregnancys I had to take insilin for my sugar. I have made up my mind low carb is the only way to control my insilin to lose weight. I've done it before and lost 30 lbs and my mother has been doing it for the last 7 years. She is fine eatting the same things all the time.But I get in ruts with my menus. Im not a fancy dancy person with my meals. I just like "for real" foods. Ya know what I mean? I really liked when someone asked what are you having for dinner tonight it gave me ideas. I need to lose 25lbs by Novermber this time. I own and coach an All Star Cheerleading gym and I just joined the over 18 squad! Lots of B*LLs there...Im a tough coach and the girls will be on me for every step. Thats not really my consern its that little skirt Im scared of. The reason I joined is to get my big butt in gear. I need to lose this weight and it always takes something big to get me there. Well in this case it took something short that shows alot of leg Anyone else out there get in ketosis really quick? I get that taste in my mouth quickly and I know it works I just get bored. Please if you would post menus. Just typical foods you eat everyday.

My food on a normal day
breakfast
Slim fast low carb bar

Lunch
motz cheese and peporroni or
half a lc wrapp with meat and cheese

Dinner
Steak Mock Pot salad

Thanks bunches Im a good LC friend and I post alot some boards and just rude and the communication is always like READ THE BOOK ! Thats fine but not for every answer. You guys are really nice. I think Ill hang out a while
<3 Kristal
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-06-05, 06:10

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/175/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default So stupid

I got up thinking Im gonna post today not even looking down the page that is typical me! Nevermind to my post ! Ill just look 3 post down for my answers thanks! Ill have more to ask trust me!
<3 Kristal
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jul-06-05, 06:13
WONJ #7Snoopy Lover

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/135/128 Female 5"4
BF:less than before
Progress: 86%

Welcome and glad you have joined us.

I live on:

2 liters of water

B - 2 eggs

L - 5 oz of roastbeef or porksteak or chicken
.25 cup green beans

D - 5 oz of meat
2 cups salad

S - 2 or 3 tbls of peanut butter

I just hit my goal, so I am adding more vegies in like cucumbers and other salad toppers.

Feel free to check out my fitday for other ideas.
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-06-05, 07:53

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

I want to advise againset the lc bars. You don't need them and, like me, you like real foods. Instead, have bacon and eggs, you will have more energy with higher amounts of protein once your body realizes that is what it will be burning. As you move from induction you can add things like low carb creals and yogurt some fruit.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-21-06, 21:19

Plan: ADKINS
Stats: 249.4/234/199 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 31%

Welcome I'm a newbie here also