Fit To Fat And Back (2009 Documentary)
1. Personal trainer performs an experiment and force feeds himself and stops training to go from his normal 80kg to 120kg weight, so he can experience what itís like to be a fat person like his clients and see how hard it is to lose weight if you are fat. He wants to be able to understand them you see and tell the rest of the world full of skinny people what itís really like (because we canít trust those fatties to tell use the truth about themselves).
2. Is miserable during force feeding.
3. Eats mostly carbs (including sugar syrup) to get fat. (Oddly enough he didnít chug the olive oil even though itís the most calorie dense!)
4. Weirdly his body doesnít look anything like that of a normal fat person, it has completely different shape and proportions. He doesnít even look that fat.
5. When he finally reaches his fat goal weight he loses 6kg spontaneously in 2 weeks even though he hasnít started training again yet!
6. Pretends to struggle to lose weight even though heís losing weight effortlessly.
7. This is proof that fat people can do it if they just try hard enough and have the desire and motivation.
8. His fat clients struggle to lose weight. Reasons given are:
a. Lack of willpower
b. Lack of motivation
c. Lack of effort
d. Lack of focus
e. Lack of stick-to-it-ness
f. Not really wanting to be thin
g. Donít really want the help
h. Refuse to be helped
i. Canít be helped
j. Refuse to listen
k. Making excuses
l. They just refuse to eat ďhealthyĒ
m. They just refuse to keep exercising
n. So many bad habits, they canít keep to good habits
o. Canít keep commitments
p. Not ďgoal-orientedĒ
q. Not disgusted with themselves enough
r. Moral inferiority
9. Not like our superhero! If he can do it you can do it.
10. He is reaffirmed in all his previous beliefs.