Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-14-02, 08:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305/305/190
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default 115 pounds to lose

At one time I weighed 333 pounds. My Doctor told me if I didn't lose weight, I would h ave to go on blood pressure medication. Can you imagine, 21 and on blood pressure medication? So I lost 140 pounds with a combination of low fat/high carb, low carb, and exercise. But, as the age old story goes, after about two years I have gained pretty much everything back. Now it is time for me to get serious again. I made a promise to myself after having lost all that weight that I would never again be fat, and here I am, fat, depressed but determined. After I lost my weight I bought a whole new wardrobe and now I can't wear any of it. I have had to dig out my old fat clouthes, and even those are getting tight. So, as of today I am making a commitment to losing the weight and I am going to do it low carb. I would greatly appreciate any advice that you could give me, or if there is someone out there in a similar situation that would like to buddy up with me. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links