Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#2011   ^
Old Today, 05:26

Plan: A72 Induc./ZC
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Bernie, school time means some easier times for you now, I know I can't wait for monday and she starts!! I got open house thing tomorrow from 4-5pm for her to get her schedule etc. then done deal Bernie, I just do the meats cause they hold me here and make me happy, meat power ya know LOL

DE, ugh sick kids. Is something going around already? Haven't had any of us or friends sick but with school starting monday I bet it won't be long before something walks into this house also

JO down to only 2 goats left now. retired ones. old as hell and wondering how long they will go. Pumpkin is like 13 and Lollipop is now like 11 and most goats die off around 8-9 yrs usually (some say 10-15 for certain breeds etc, but so much varies on these guys) but these are going stronger than one would think HAHA They even look old now tho HAHA

JO, if I let any carbs back from junky foods I am screwed to the max cause I would go on an epic binge so I must hold strong at all times. No choice on it but I feel wonderful with no carbs also so I mean it is a win win truly lol

HI GUYS
off to the mall today
bleck, like a hole in the head!
probably pick up some sick there if things are going around? omg I hope not!!

nothing much more, this and that later with a swim in there somewhere

got NY strip steaks defrosted for tonight
lunch will be at the food court in the mall for kiddo, I am eating bacon/cheese omelet before we go. I don't want that stuff.

great day all
Sponsored Links
  #2012   ^
Old Today, 09:58

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello dear warriors,

How is everyone doing today?

Great news I just got my Escape back! All pretty and fixed shining!
Okay I am ready for nothing more eventful to happen! Between the death of my brother and the car accident I have had enough!
Karen.... WTG on kicking fat Karen butt and not having the ice cream! I am the same must be super careful with even veggie carbs. No climbing any imaginary ladder for me that be a death sentence.

Jo.... I can't do cheese at all like crack for me but the great thing is I have no desire for it either.

De... I am praying DGD gets better and no one else gets sick. I find it tough when I have to stay by DD. So lately I been picking her up and bringing her back by me.

Welcome Penelope I would ditch the cream cheese it has cream in it higher carbs and sweeter than hard cheese can keep cravings alive!
Have a wonderful Wednesday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #2013   ^
Old Today, 11:00

Plan: Atkins '72
Stats: 188/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Morning all...

I have double duty today as DGS is now sick along with DGD. So not good. When they are well they spend a lot of time at my house and have their own play room. When they are sick it's better for all if we stay at their house. DGD will be going to see the doctor today.

DH made the burgers so that's why we ended up with those. He doesn't cook for us very often, so that was a nice break for me.

Just trying to get through this day and sick kids so I can go home and chill out.

Have a great day all...WARRIOR ON!