Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Tue, Jan-07-03, 12:29

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 207/185/190
BF:17%/14%/9%
Progress: 129%
Thumbs up Water or liquids( a little long)

Hello Everyone:
I agree with freydis, though
jfo comment regarding adding olive oil to increase fat is also a great idea. There was a previous article that I read that shared that eating a little fat before your meal also aids with the fuller feeling faster. In addition to taking a glass of water prior to sitting down and eating will also prepare everything.
On a different note, part of the benefits of protein power's attractiveness is that that a person should not be hungry while on it. I believe the literature reads that one should increase their protein intake a little if they still are feeling a little hungry. I could be wrong though, it has been a little bit since I have read it.
I am a bit of a big eater myself and have a fairly fast metabolism, my wife is the opposite. Anyway we eat about eight to ten whole eggs(3-4 for her and the rest for me(sometimes 3 slices of turkey bacon with it for me) a morning, with our vitamins and possible Keto strawberry and cream or apple and cinnamon oatmeal. She puts a little extra oat bran and wheat bran in mine because I am in the second phase. (I was losing too much weight-but overall enjoy eating low carb, because you can get full and the food is good for you.) She loses, it goes better when she is able to get some exercise in and in between hormonal medicines(slows weight loss down). Hope this helps but bottom line, I believe you should not be hungry meat is more feeling! Check back in the book(PP) read the Q & A. Take care
O separate note Dr. Atkins was on Larry King Last night here are the transcripts
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0301/06/lkl.00.html
Sponsored Links