Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
lost 30 lbs.
Posted by Cindygirl1
Posted Mon, Dec-03-01
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/131/145
BF:
Progress: 140%
Default lost 30 lbs.

I am very pleased with myself as I managed to lose 30 lbs. since starting in October. I have found low carbing very good and it also helps that I work out seven days a week. There are four of us here that are low carbing and we sure support each other. We have a buddy system between us and call each other if one of us are having any problems, or gently kick butts if one of us slack from the gym, lol. Mind you we went to the cottage at Point Roberts "this is just across the border, just info for people who don't leave here in B.C.", and I did go off low carbing a bit, no guilt mind you, except felt a little out of sorts the next day. I feel that between now and Christmas mind you I will be very busy as I have three dinner parties that I'm holding at our place and also have four events to go too. It's a good thing that I do all my Christmas gifts all year, which saves me a lot of hassle at this time of year. I have them all wrapped, :whew" just finished the last one to-day. Oops just have to remember to get the pooches, stocking stuffers.
P.S. My dinner parties will be half and half as far as lc foods goes.
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by Doodle on Mon, Dec-03-01, 03:08

Congratulations Cindy, that is fabulous news about your weight loss. I too believe that exercise plays a huge part, even though I am the worlds slowest LC loser, I WILL NOT give up! You have inspired me. Good luck with all those dinners!
Doods.

10 comments [read all comments]

Article tools