Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
Registered Member
Lost 30 pounds in only 35 days. Feels great!!! My parents are proud of me.
Posted by TrueColors
Posted Mon, Jun-30-03
Male 6'0"
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 253/195/175
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default Lost 30 pounds in only 35 days. Feels great!!! My parents are proud of me.

The atkins diet has truly been a miracle for me.

I have been thin all my life. After I got out of college, the weight started to slowly, steadily creep on over the years.

I believed all the lies about how gaining weight was based on willpower, starvation and excercise.

Thankfully, there were two people in my office already on atkins, which helped persuade me to give it a shot. What a fantastic turn of events!!

In less than 2 months I have gone from 255 to 220. Less than two months!!!! I eat delicious food all the time, never go hungry, and the weight just keeps burning right off.

The scale has become one of my best friends, and certainly going to see it every day is one of the highlights I most look forward to. I love the fact that my clothes are starting to not fit me. I love the fact that out of nowhere, people are asking me "are you on some kind of diet, you look different."

My parents are very proud of me, which makes things even that much better. In fact, they have been so impressed, they are going to start atkins themselves in a few weeks. There is no doubt in my mind that this will add years on to their lives.

Thank you Dr. Atkins for not being bullied into submission. Your ideas and program have helped millions of people, and for that we are grateful.

TC
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by Kristine on Thu, Jul-03-03, 09:25

Congratulations!!

That's fantastic! Keep up the good work! You're right - you've probably bought yourself a few years.

26 comments [read all comments]

Article tools