Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Advanced/High Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-04-07, 15:38

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%
Thumbs up Get Amped

I am very surprised that there is so little interest in something that works for sure and that has results garanteed in 7 days.

With my back pain finally getting in gear thanks to my chiro i can now start losing weight again and being active at the same time.

I simply never beleive that low intensity cardio will get the job done, high intensity is certainly not for everyone either.

Has we age the metabolisme slows down, for me it only makes sense to rev it up and the only way i see this is true high intensity cardio and weight training.

After is successful stint back in 1998 Billy Blanks came back with several deceiving tae bo dvds tae bo cardio in 2003 where you barely get a sweat and others.

Back in 2005 he hit success once again with is bootcamp series, not for everyone once again but man amazing this will burn fat up everywhere, it does has push ups and squats and a lot of elastic band work.

Last week i decided to order that new Amped series for my girlfriend since she never liked the bootcamp too hard for her.

Well did it ever shoot myself in the foot, turns out that Amped with is Fat accelerator, full thruttle, fast blasting cardio and body shaping dvd is even harder then bootcamp, the new AMPED bar makes it all so hard and it never lets out.

It has been a week now and i already lost 7 pounds i was stuck at 210 and it took me 2 months to get down from 220 to 210 (losing 10 pounds).

I guess that anyone wanting to try something different that will work, Amped has a lot of ab, lovehandles and mid section work all standing up, this is why i feel that men should also get into this because it attacks our major fat deposit issues has well has the ones for women and you work the whole body intensly for an hour including warm ups and cool down.
Sponsored Links