Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#106   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 20:30

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Blue~~thanks for your great words!!!

Yes I have been called a pip before! Actually more than a few times hehe
I tend to say the things that everyone else is thinking but not saying...more so years ago as I have mellowed with age lol
But if I turn out like my mom she started being more vocal after she turned 80 like Sophia on the Golden Girls lol...Yikes something to look forward to I guess...

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you too!

Spoiler alert...I am very boaring now lol

Jazz~~tyvm too!
--------------------------------------------------------

I made sauce to go over my sautéed mushrooms and spinach tonight!
I took butter & cream cheese & melted them together, added pepper, garlic, cumin & turamic & mixed well & poured it over the mushrooms and spinach!!!
It turned out great & tasted yummy!
Sponsored Links
  #107   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 20:55

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

You girls are just a breath of fresh air...I love all of the discussions.
Just what the doctor ordered....

If there is one thing I've learned about LC this past year is that
there's more than one way to skin a cat. It's different for all of us
depending where we are and what we need to do. I've watched and
read the carb night solution threads as folks achieve quite a bit of
progress and that's what it's all about. There is some chemistry
associated with why it works for a lot of people.

You know, I tried to start a thread like this a year ago and now I know
what was missing, all of you!!!

We went out to the cafeteria again tonight. Where else in the world
can you eat a fairly LC meal for $5.99? We both had Liver and onions (scrape off the crust),
green beans and spinach. The girl in the line
said we were twins which isn't too off since we've been
married 30years now so that we can finish each other's sentences.
So funny how all of those pies are sitting there cut nicely ready for the taking and if the line stops you're left stuck eyeing them over
but it doesn't bother me, neither the bread either.
Like I always tell myself, once you're full, you're full and that pie would
just be a flash in the pan with a distant memory but a lasting result.
So my dessert is an evening coffee with cream

Last edited by Meme#1 : Tue, Nov-01-16 at 21:49.
  #108   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 04:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Boy morning seems to come early these days!!!

Then the time thing- is hard. But not everybody flips back an hour right? Just the East coast?
Another 83 degree and sunny day. No rain in site.

It seems you all got through- with no Halloween mishaps. Maybe we are all just the SAVORY SORT HAHAHAHAH

I am liking getting up and putting on dresses/ skirts/ after a year of tee shorts and shorts. I still like flip flops. I wear those in and carry by sandals- I see everyone else keeps flip flops under their desks too!

I hear people on the news talking about Christmas- Thanksgiving- I'm just not there yet. Too hot here

Ok- discussion question- when do you decorate for the holiday AND- does the holidays equate with thoughts of food? I know that we can all just say no- but it is an additional thing to deal with- from friends/ to parties/ to work food/ to family ect.....

I think of stuffing/ and mashed potatoes. I can't make them- but watching everyone else eat it is rough- more so with homemade.

What do you all think?

At my low again- TOM is OVER! Stir fry- tonight.

Liking feeling no bloat- ON PLAN LADIES-
  #109   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 04:23

BF:

Ok- went back a few posts- It was you BLUE- that was playing the ROCKY Music in your head and TRIG- swoops downs and saves the day over MAC AND CHEESE- I stand corrected!!!!!!

That regardless is flat out funny! Boy I miss that ROFL Emoji-

AND- one more remark- your 6/1 is REALLY working for you. Able to say no- because you are holding out for better.

Leeann- are you doing a version of that?

So you don't find the more "taste" you add- the more you want?

Ok- I'm done now!!

Have a wonderful on plan day!
  #110   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 04:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Great conversation on the board.

WE ARE all so different in how we must approach. It comes down to our physical cravings for carbs, our resistance and more on what plan we must adhere to make it.

Carbs are my enemy at all costs. No doubt about that.
I am literally a zero carb eater! It is where I MUST be, not by choice........but more and more it is by choice in that I am now finding it is ALSO about healthy food. It is about chemicals, processed foods, junk, high sugar intake, non-nutritional crap I put in my body.

For me I can never see a treat day as junk. To treat myself to junk that makes me want more junk and gives me little to no nutritional value? I can't go there anymore! One reason is the more I researched about food and how I react to it, it became clear it is ALL about what quality of food you eat also.

I get it Nicco! You are one who can experiment a bit and have what ya want and do it how it fits you. Go for it! Not a thing wrong with that. It is 100% about how we make it work long term and fit our lives. No doubt about that!

WE ARE A WILD group....some can have so much more and control, some can't have even close to 10 total carbs to handle that control over our plans, but we get along and we chat fine and we have a fun good group!!!!

JAZ, this Porkchop best be looking like friggin' Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all to get another chance Like you said, IF he is already doing this, down the road you are screwed more Should be interesting to see where this goes, but do not be too off if he disappoints, I mean his track record sucks already.

I haven't had a crab cake in years now. Most are carb central, just loaded with the crumbs. The Dockside Restaurant near our beach cg is the only ones, fresh made with no crumbs, it is a mass of crab with flavorings, omg the best I ever had. Boy now I want some! Gotta plan a trip that way to get them tho LOL

hey no rain came. 80s here too. AC back on. We need rain bad, but no show for a while I think.

Blue, smart for you. If you choose a 6/1 plan then you must make it work without the nibbles. The nibbles killed me for a bit there, I had to say NO and hold my ground to get off those again. It is rough but we can survive, I mean it is only food, it isn't like we are being deprived of air~ I have to keep that in mind alot, it is only food~ It is not, not, not a life threatening situation LOL but I swear some days it is HA

Charms you are fine. No one is ever gonna be 100% in a agreement with what food is good or not for them and one size doesn't fit all of course on any diet plan or way of life eating.

The more I researched (and this is good and for me) the more I found it is about quality of food I eat. Most can lose lbs. eating anything they want, I did it before. Strict calorie restriction to the max, and where did it get me, fat again cause I was starving. Mostly I was starving cause my food choices were junk. No nutrition for the body, it wants to be fed, not given junk and if you give it junk, and nothing of substance, then you start to eat more and more to find nutrition. I think I fell into that category for sure To me the more I read the more I see sugar as an absolute food to be eliminated and avoided along with wheat, soy and tons more.

As long as I feed myself so well then I am fine. If I toy with nibbles of junk stuff, I start to lose my grip. My food choices are what holds me to my plan easily, if I sway, then it becomes a friggin' fight to hold plan. I see it, it is real, therefore I see that junky food is not worth it for me, ever, nada, gonzo.

I guess it boils down to how it works for us and what foods we will allow in our bodies, and again, no 2 will be the same. I have to keep that in mind when chatting LOL

Meme I agree, groups like ours are great cause we can chat away, speak our minds, but we are friends, we just let go what we don't need to hear and do our own thing. We don't debate a green bean vs. a donut, we don't get into macros and more and should one do this or that, that is for the LC war zone , we used to a little long ago, but now it is about finding others who are doing plans and rocking them out, give support to find our way and be big mouths just chatting about nothing

HI ALL
simple day. Was gonna go out with Barb, but she has to stick around the dairy, Rex is doing blood on the herd and she has to wait on this installation guy for hay irrigation pipes or something like that. 24/7, 365 is her farm, no way around that. So we are rescheduling for next week to go run around and be crazy and spend some bucks shopping.

My ribs were fab. I have 1/2 rack for today, I ate a small ribeye and ribs yesterday and I thought I could inhale the whole rack, but I couldn't. THAT is good, I actually was so full yesterday

today is ribeye and ribs again. Can't go wrong with that. Zero carb, you gotta be a meat hound and I AM TO THE MAX.

Might take doggie out walking or whatever, not sure how this day will roll. It won't be loaded with any kind of cleaning chores, that is for sure!!

everyone have a fab day. I can't believe next week the time changes again....wow life rolls on fast doesn't it?
  #111   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 07:13

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Wow, busy group and lots to catch up on!

First off, no harm no foul, all is well. I felt briefly dinged up but hey, we all gotta do our own thing and what is right for us. For me, in maintenance, experimentation and learning about my body and its tolerance is the name of the game. It does seem I have more leeway than some and for that I am grateful! I will have to watch and be vigilant though because I know that carb creep is a VERY real thing and I can imagine it will sneak up and bite me on the arse post-haste if I am not careful!

Charms- the Roanoke area is absolutely stunning. You live in a beautiful area of the country! My DH and I have talked off and on about retiring to a hilly/mountainous area near a lake of some kind, but we have also talked about near the Charlottesville area. Beautiful!

Jaz- Ok so Mr Big had better put his best self forward and fly right, because at this point in the game I am not impressed. Early dating is for best behavior and he is on two strikes. He needs to straighten himself up or get off the pot! Heck, he won't have to get off the pot, you will kick him off the pot! So what's on the menu for Thursday? If he is on LC, maybe swap out sweet potatoes for something else? Just a thought.

Blue- Ahhaha I can imagine the Rocky theme song in your head with a tiny Trig on your shoulder jumping up and down! Too funny! Your description of your relationship with your honey made me smile. Every now and again I get in complaining mode about my DH, waahwahwah and then I take ONE SECOND to think about what an annoying-youngest child-button pusher-pain in the butt I am and then I feel sorry FOR HIM!! I could NEVER be married to someone like myself.. and my youngest is just like me. Stubborn as the day is long and a scrappy little thing! Like looking into a funhouse mirror.

Meme- I miss cafeterias. I grew up in the south and we went to them a lot growing up. Nothing at all like that here! So nice to go to one place and everyone can get exactly what they want, and not have to wait for it to be ordered and then brought to them. And yes, I sure do remember all those desserts toward the end of the line!

Jazz- How *is* that boy of yours? Any new developments with the ex-GF? Any reconciliation or did it really just END? That still makes me so sad, on so many levels.

Trig- How is the DD feeling? Still sick or better? I was kind of shocked at the temps in the 80s for you, but then checked my weather and we are getting upper 70s today and tomorrow before a rapid drop into high 50s. This weather is crazy! I was freezing last night at the XC meet in a turtleneck and crewneck sweater, jeans and boots!
I'm still craving your ribs. I'm gonna pick some up at Costco when I get the dessert for the XC Banquet and cook them next week. Sounds so good! We've been on a little bit of a chicken kick around here lately, which is so unusual for me. I've eaten MUCH less beef since I was illin' with the stomach crud- not avoiding it, just haven't gotten back to it yet. I finished off the Cornish Hen yesterday and today am making baked Chicken Thighs so I can use those up since I have had them thawing.

•••••••••••••••••••

Jaz, you asked about holiday decorating and food.

I am really jonesing to start decorating early this year for Xmas. I found out last year that having twinkly lights in the main room of the house helped tremendously with the lack of daylight and kept my spirits up during the winter months. I was so sad when we took them down in mid-January, so I've asked DH to go over the top with white lights and fairy lights in the family room for me this year from November through January. It's all about mental health, ya'll!

As far as food goes, I still need to figure that out. Definitely for the Xmas and Thanksgiving meals, I will be eating the traditional meal, at least what I like of it. As some of you know, I am not a quantity person- I don't eat huge meals- and I do think that helps. I can be happy with a bite of sweet potato, a bite of mashed potato if even that much. I will take a nice portion of stuffing though- that is a once a year thing and I loves it! As far as Xmas, our dinner meal is naturally fairly low carb anyway, with the exception of dessert.

With other meals and such around the holiday time, I guess I will watch and see how things seem to be going. I will allow a little leeway and weigh daily and make adjustments as necessary. Worked for me last year!

The boys had a great XC meet yesterday, with both coming in with personal bests! DS18 ended his 5K at 18:50 and that is the end of his high school XC career. DS14 came in at 21:05 and ended his first year as an XC runner. He is looking forward to improving his times next year. I am so glad he likes XC as well! My energies are now on planning to XC Banquet to be held on Friday- I've got RSVPs for 32 and it will be held at the school. I need to order the food today and get the people in charge of decorations mobilized.

Down 1.2 today, I think, at 137.2. Not bad for still TOM!

CASA visit today and tying up odds and ends.

Last edited by niccofive : Wed, Nov-02-16 at 17:26.
  #112   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 12:20

BF:

Blue~ Just reading back over some things I had skipped through and want to say that you know what works for you and I too have had to go my own route to get what I want. A couple of years ago I found some really militant attitudes towards eating vegetables which I consider a very important part of my WOE. I got put downs, "don't want to see you fail" comments but I knew what was right for me.

I too am not loosing (right now) and I don't mind saying so, but I'm not gaining either. I'm working more on being healthy which doesn't always include being skin and bones. I don't need excuses as to why I'm not loosing right now, it's just me.
So you have the right to do what you need to do and try what you like...it's a free country! right!

By the way, I believe good health includes a lot of things including the right state of mind and a positive attitude, which you definitely have.
So in a nut shell, You Go Girl!!!!
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 15:56

BF:

GAL PALS- Whew what a day!

Leeann- I know you wil figure out what works for you. you have dropped SO MUCH!!!!!!! Girl write a book-you will find your comfort zone-
UPDATE: DS- his ex- had a double mastectomy this last week and had first chemo yesterday. He still is weepy over her- his "princess" as he called her. So hard to stand back as a mom when they are adults and just watch- I am powerless over this one. You right- just so frekin sad sad sad- on so many levels.

Trig- you and I fit in the same pool of carb intolerance. I have ZIP- I don't know if I can at this point even do a bite of this or that- I am sitting for some reason on the rails- not OFF/ But holding on for dear life.....it would not take much at this point. You are further along too. And you are so so so so right- it's about the quality of food- not the pure number of a calorie- I wish everyone got that concept!

Blue- you are very quite DF- how's your week? Hope your week is wonderful

MEME- I have made your chicken- just didn't know it was MEMEM chicken HYST HYST

Charms- you are doing well- so glad your here.

ALL-

I am down to low- and then BAM- TOM started again this afternoon- OMG- not enough to hit the ER- but SERIOUSLY and it's bright , means fresh!!!!! OMG- I am watching- explains the fatigue.

So - ya I gave dud a last chance. I know maybe it wasn't the best idea- I know - but hey I am not perfect. He is on PROBATION- and I will re-evual Jan 1- I just hate the idea of going another holiday season alone. Even if I dump him JAN 1- what is a few dinners.... funs- we are not.... (connected) or anything but "friends" at this point- and I have no intention of elevating to anything more for awhile- if ya all get my drift- so if he get the boot- oh well- no heart loss.

Dinner- OMG- I found a great recipe for skirt steak- will tell ya if it turns out- Mr. G is coming over tomorrow.

Work is AWESOME- I'm serious- I am SO BLESSED!!!!!!

I am eating/ sleeping / and finding peace! love ya ladies- thanks for seeing me through this year!

KEEP ON PLAN
  #114   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 17:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- Nothing wrong with giving him another chance and of course, I hope it works out and he flies right! But yep, I think Probation is a good word for it!
I think you should consider a uterine ablation. So many friends of mine have done that when they had the frequent or heavy bleeding like that and it made a huge difference for them. Maybe you can see a Gyn about it? Meanwhile, use a cast-iron skillet as much as possible!

•••••••••••••••

Whew, making up for yesterday's not-so-hungry, probably too low calorie day by finding myself quite hungry today. I've done well on plan and really, probably wasn't a crazy amount but felt that way to me!

Meeting two of my SILs for lunch tomorrow so I'm going to peruse the menu so I can make a decent choice. No CN for me tomorrow.
  #115   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 18:13

BF:

OMG----- HYST HYST HYST- took me a minute to figure out the cast iron skillet?!!!!!! Beat myself- whack myself, sit on it- ..... oh COOK IN IT------ IRON- SLOW BEANS- !!!! heheheheh

Surgery of any kind scare the hello out of me. Kinda like eating outta the same restaurant you work for- and know where the bug lye- I am a BAD patient. But my options are getting limited.... was seeing stars today....... ya ya ya I know...... Beef tomorrow
  #116   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-16, 18:25

BF:

Jaz, With men, it's all about the chase.....The hardest it is for him to date you, the better. Right now, he's turned the tables.
None of my biz-wax butttttt if it were me, I would make him take me out for wining and dining many times before giving him the pleasure of my home cooking.
It's like a kid, if they get rewarded for bad behavior, that will be the new norm...
Just my 2 cents
  #117   ^
Old Thu, Nov-03-16, 04:16

BF:

Nicco you had me cracking up about you couldn't marry anyone like you I could not either~~!!

I am type A and hubby is laid back and outta my way and he is smart to be outta my way cause if I had to deal with someone like me on a constant basis, I would flip.

Chicken saved you alot with that tummy troubles, which sounds like it 'went away' on its own? interesting on that one!! I haven't done as much chicken, seems I am slowly moving away from it more, way less chicken thighs, an old standard, but I am hanging with my wings tho when wanted. I still hold strong on the beef end.

LORI, enjoy that trip my friend!! Trip report when ya get back!

JAZ ya poor kid, that sounds rough with that TOM. Yea, maybe something is wrong you can get fixed fast? When I went thru menapause mine jumped around like crazy....1 month, then nothing for 4 months, than BAM it was back, then gone again, did that for like a year 1/2. But it was always my normal. Nothing went whacko......I can only say one thing, thank goodness it is over and done for good!

Just keep an eye on Mr Big cause you know what ya want, and all that....see if he fits, if not run fast! It is hard to incorporate new people into our lives so intimately....when we are used to things being just so. take your time, no need to rush ever.

Holiday and food discussion. We go very low key here now.
Alot of my outside decorations have finally died and I am not buying new. Outside lights will be very minimal this year. A touch. Inside no decorating anymore except for the tree. I do put out a snowman and reindeer decoration on the table....again very minimal. I don't 'DO' holidays anymore like I did. I find we don't want it or need it......we get our fix by going to the botanical gardens that decorate out of this world, or pick a night to drive the area and see outside lights....we all get our big fix and say AAAhhhh and move on LOL

Food can not and will not be a center focus during holidays or celebrations or whatever anymore for me. Talked with mom and we are gonna go out somewhere for Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Christmas might be hard so I might just buy a standing rib roast and mashed taters. Simple and good.) That way I get my prime rib! I stay on plan. I can not flirt with temptation. I know me, I am the type that could put on 20 lbs in a week if I go nuts LOL

Everyone says it is not about decorations, presents, food, etc---it is all about family. Well that IS where the focus will be for us....good fun day and low key. Everyone will eat great to their own liking. A big old turkey, the stand by, won't even be missed

We just changed our attitudes a smidge and do what fits us. I almost booked a Key West trip over Christmas but hubbys work hours screwed that up....but now, the holidays are time off from work and school to do what we want, how we want, and take the emphasis off the food table

HI ALL
Seems the little crud we had is leaving, no one got super sick or anything, just that nasty head clogging thing, but so far so good around here. So far, so good in the sick dept.

My shoulder 'seems' a bit better. But I am babying it to the max. So my shoulder is not 'in the real world' right now , will be interesting to see what goes down when I start to really use that arm again. Will get thru it all as usual

Hubby is off this morning on a 4 day hunt to the cabin. WEE....down time for me. No cooking is the biggest thing I love!

Nothing much more, bit of cleaning and whatever today. I like life moving slower , I used to go go go and go so fast I didn't know what end was up, now I slowed down and love this slower pace for sure! Call me a certified beach bum

have a great day all!
  #118   ^
Old Thu, Nov-03-16, 04:30

BF:

Good Thursday Morning!

Leeann- I have thought about ablation too. I am just the worst patient ever.
Your iron skillet cracked me up- I am having beef for the next few days!
What going on with you? it sounds like you have found some sort of working plan for your self. With no gains!! You must have not abused your pancreas to death!

Blue- you ok gal? either very busy- or quite. That is ok- just checking in- post when you can.

Trig- are you all in drought too? I don't know about your area- but here the leaves are just turning brown and falling off. I am used to the Brilliant colors of fall.

Meme- any other great recipes? I am always looking for something good.

Charms- hope you are doing well- and on plan.

All-
Thanks all for really good advice- I hear ya LOUD and CLEAR- and taking it to heart. The dating thing is new terrain for me. I have done a few dinners here and there- but nothing much to speak of. It's tough being single at my age- in these times.

Yeah had we not already made plans for dinner here- But he apologize like crazy. That doesn't mean it has to happen again any time soon. I am not real sure he's a fit for me, actually. He is really nice when behaving But I am not physically attracted to him. I think there needs to be some chemistry of SOME kind- but maybe I am being shallow. Oh well it's a dinner period- nothing more.

So- I am really considering weighing every other day. I don't think I could go a entire week, but the daily thing is bumming me out. I am up a pound- when I should not be. My cal and carbs were under 10 yesterday- chicken soup I made. No noodles, carrots, or potatoes. Just a few greens in it and broth.

Being the diabetic geek I am (not diabetic)- but I was curious to what my blood sugars have been running- It's been running between 70-90. Even after eating- which tells me it's LC good!

So that is a more actuate picture than a scale actually. Low blood sugars= healthy body- which is the ultimate goal here- fir and healthy.

Using the crock pot today- skirt steak, slow and low all day. asparagus on the side- no rice.

Tomorrow will be oven pork chops! BTW- I bought a meat thermometer! It's digital and very easy to use- Awesome suggestion.

Off I go-
  #119   ^
Old Thu, Nov-03-16, 04:54

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good morning!

Up at 6am....may go out on the beach for sunrise, we usually do. Neither of us slept very well as we had a bit of a carb meltdown last night. Junk we don't typically eat made us feel icky.

I pick up a friend at the airport at noon. She's coming in from Canada. Sis and I took a drive around yesterday afternoon to find the airport and we saw some heavy damage left from the hurricane. Lots of downed trees. Sad. Anyway, we also drove by the condo we're moving to tomorrow. WOW it looks awesome! Can't wait to move in there and have all my friends arrive.

Sis got a call last evening that there was a fire in her apartment building at home. More smoke than fire actually. She is on the 4th floor and the elderly lady across the hall from her had something on the stove or in the oven and forgot and went away! Sis is worried that her apartment will reek of smoke. She is going to call the office today and try to get more details. They can go in her apartment and air it out etc. Upsetting for Sis.

It was in the 80's yesterday and same for today. After today we'll be lucky to see 70. Still should be sunny, so will still be nice.

Sorry for not doing personals. On my phone it's hard to page back for details. Thinking of you all and enjoying your posts.

Later!
  #120   ^
Old Thu, Nov-03-16, 05:16

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
which is the ultimate goal here- fir and healthy.

Off I go-

fir and healthy?

Jaz, IF YOU are starting to grow hair in places there shouldn't be hair, then maybe you should go for a different ultimate goal!
of course fur is fur and fir is a type of tree, but I am thinking fur here, omg!

You had me cracking up on this typo!

Listen, if you ain't got that chemical connection with this guy, and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about , you might wanna stop this now. Sooner is easier than later. Cause you can not truly make that happen, you can't wish for it or buy it in a bottle. It truly is that connection and if the attraction is not there and no butterflies and more, then I don't think this can go anywhere. Just a thought, cause to me this is time wasted vs. anything good coming out of it........but of course you can do the 'only be friends' thing and no guy wants that anyway mostly but if you got that feeling Jaz, go with it. That attraction from the get-go is super important as you know. We can't connect with everyone, just doesn't happen and that we why we date and search of course
Closed Thread