Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 18:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 437/???/200
BF:69%
Progress: 0%
Talking Welcome All!

Glad to see you all here. It's gonna be a great year!
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Fri, Mar-28-03, 19:34
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Bernstein
Stats: 269/269/150 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up I'd like to make the pledge

Barring no more computer failures and children almost dying in freak accidents that have kept me away from this great website for periods of time (although I've always returned)...

I Birdy, aka Birdy...promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I'll keep working to maintain a low-carb lifestyle, even if I run into tough spots from time to time.

If something should happen in my life or should I change my mind (never) about all of this WOE - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (unless I should die then someone else will notify you of my death) so that everyone here who has supported me throughout my time here know what has become of me.

Most notably, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times and I mean that's a promise!

Birdy...
  #63   ^
Old Sat, Mar-29-03, 12:51

Plan: Atkins/south beach
Stats: 240/230/140 Female 5'6.5"
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default one year commitment

So here is my commitment - I Elizabeth, otherwise known as 2fat42long, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. AMEN! Your friend - Elizabeth

Introduced myself back in that initial thread for the whole site...navigating around here is a little confusing but I've got the time and determination to learn my way around. Headed over to the journal link that was recommended.

#64   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 20:33

Plan: low carb
Stats: 371/262/140 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 47%

I Tina, otherwise known as dayspring, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #65   ^
Old Sat, Apr-05-03, 02:39

Plan: ?
Stats: 1/1/1 Male 1
BF:
Progress: 37%

Hey I need you guys!!!!

I promise not to intentionaly hurt anyone, leave. or be negative in any way, stay around and generally be a nice bloke.

I may be a newbie but I really want to go the distance and be held accountable.

Please introduce yourself and i promise to try and get back to everybody.

"I Graeme, otherwise known as thebigman, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times."

Thanks mates
  #66   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 02:19

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 276/269/125 Female 63.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

Wow. This is really, really great.

I can do this too!!!

I M'isa, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - M'isa
  #67   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 10:27

Plan: DR. ATKINS
Stats: 267.2/216.0/150
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Me too!

I hope I'm not too late to join!

I Jane, otherwise known as P_JANE, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thank you all for being here!
Jane
  #68   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 14:21
3 Days at a Time

Plan: OWL
Stats: 150/150/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 16%

Wooo! Cross my heart, this time it's for real...

I, Bree, (pretty much always known as Bree *g*) promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

-Bree
  #69   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 02:10

Plan: M&E no cheese no cream
Stats: 286/277.8/175 Female 170 cms
BF:130/126.1/80 KILO
Progress: 7%
Default my pledge

This is such a great idea, so following my belated intro in this forum, here is my commitment - I Willeke, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Willeke
  #70   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 07:34
Registered Member

Plan: None
Stats: 2875//169 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 3%

I Melissa , otherwise known as Smilyus, promise to stay on the forum for one full year (04/21/03 - 04/21/04) in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

-Melissa aka Smilyus
  #71   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-03, 17:17

Stats: 278/248/135
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I pledge to stay for a year, through good times and bad.

It's great to be here.
  #72   ^
Old Wed, Apr-23-03, 09:01

Stats: 314/255/185 Female 5'10.5"
BF:44/38/25
Progress: 46%
Smile Here I Go

I,Teia, otherwise known as Redd or Msredd, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Teia
  #73   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-03, 05:59
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 321.5/185.5/160 Male 5' 8.5"
BF:
Progress: 84%

Me too! Me too!

I, Jay, otherwise known as Fester_Jr, promise to stay on the forum for one full year, in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all I promise to be genuine with myself and others at all times. Your friend - Jay

Hercaleez, Hercaleez!
  #74   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-03, 12:02
I Love Butter !!

Plan: Meat and Eggs
Stats: 368/285/180 Female 5'11"
BF:Its scary!!
Progress: 44%

Hello everyone I am joining this pledge also I need all the encourgment I can get.

So here is my commitment - I Melanie, otherwise known as MelanieH, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Melanie
  #75   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 14:46
Registered Member

Plan: BE AT 225 BY 6-14-04!!!
Stats: 380/315/225 Female 5ft4in
BF:225 BY 6-14-04
Progress: 42%
Smile

Great idea!!!!!!!!

I nursetubby,(Mary) promise to check-in regularly and maintain my commitment. I want to pledge to:

1. start moving more
2. stop being so easily swayed away from my
goals
3. stop being so self critical and more realistic
4. drink more water

Here's to all of us!!!!!!!! Good luck and God keep us!!!!!!