Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 16:41

Plan: SBD/Atkins
Stats: 176.6/172.2/105 Female 62"
BF:40%/40%/18%
Progress: 6%
Lightbulb New working BFL/LC mom looking for -70 lb buddy

The funniest thing just happened... I just finished cooking my weekly batch of 9 boiled eggs and my 20 month old was running around frantically searching for something. She finally came over with a pen because she thought we were decorating easter eggs!!

Short story is this...I'm 5'2" and while pregnant gained a whopping 90+lbs to 200lbs. I have low fatted and high carbed to 176 then everything just stopped or greatly slowed down if I didn't maintain intense levels of cardio.

I heard about this WOL and decided to give it a try. I am on Atkins and BFL training to really improve my general well-being.
I have completed Induction week 1 and have lost 8 lbs and 1 inch off my hips. I am also on C1W1D3 of BFL. You can check out my journal to see if we are a match in styles.

Please let me know if you are interested in buddying up with me. I am a great motivator (was high school cheerleader) and love to analyze things (intake vs. cal. expended, etc.). It would be preferable if you were losing the same or porportional amount of weight as me so that we can gauge our weight loss.

Regards,
Nancy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-02, 18:44
Registered Member

Plan: Lotta Chicken Plan
Stats: 275/243.5/175
BF:
Progress: 32%

Last edited by Deisel10 : Fri, Jun-07-02 at 10:46.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-02, 22:25
Registered Member

Plan: Lotta Chicken Plan
Stats: 275/243.5/175
BF:
Progress: 32%

Last edited by Deisel10 : Fri, Jun-07-02 at 10:45.
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jun-12-02, 19:49

Plan: atkins
Stats: 255/225/175
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default HI

well I will be here to cheer ya on..I am doing Bfl/atkins myself..I have about 45 to 50 lbs left to lose..I have lost 26 since feb 25th..
I am a single mother of a 8 yr old boy & I work construction fo rthe summer & will be a full time student this fall..(with much more time to be here!)Oh I live in Minnesota

nice to meet ya & if you still need a buddy just email me!!

jackie