Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 08:19

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%
Default tuesday- june 1- PP pals daily thread

good morning everybody. i guess a few of us are paying for yesterdays party by sleeping in this morning?!?! how does you head feel??? too many virtual margaritas?!?!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 08:22

the virtual picnic was fun yesterday. sory all of those who had real picnic's to go to missed out!!

now today, it is back to work.

i saw a few movies this weekend. shrek 2 at the theater, then then rented the last samuri, paycheck, and win a date with tad hamilton. they all were good for various reasons. i think i liked the first shrek a little better then number 2, but stil thought it was really good.

well, i guess i should get working. i have a lot to do this week if i want to take friday off, or even 1/2 a day.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 10:08

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Hi All!

I'm down 2 more pounds. Yesterday the kids and I went up to the cemetery for a Memorial Day program. (my dh had to work) I sang with the choir. Later in the day I took the kids to see Shrek 2, it was really good.

Not much going on today. I realized the other day that I had hives on my arms. I figured out that maybe I need to have a thyroid scan and have my prescription changed since I've lost so much weight. I called my dr's office and they said yes.

Carrie - I'm so sorry I didn't get in touch with you when you were up my way. My parents were here, and I just didn't have any time. Please forgive me. I hope you had a good trip. How were the kids?
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 11:44
Getting back to me

Plan: LC WW
Stats: 176/167.2/145 Female 5'7" in
BF:
Progress: 28%

Songberrie,
Quote:
I'm down 2 more pounds.
WOW! Congratulations!

Aci, That was fun! Shhh....oh, my aching head. Let's do it again soon!
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 13:12
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

HI gang!!

I have Fresh Wide mouth Bass Fish and some catfish and some bullheads to share for an after the virtual picnic potluck! My virtual clothing is a thong... here is the pic of it now that it really fits since going to CURVES !!

I am not saying if I wore anything else!! LMAO!

I am home, after 11 nights and 12 days.. well.. ok, 11 days, and one rainy morning! Rather TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR and tornado watch..LMAO.. what a way to end the week!

Other than that, it was so fun.. it was a very rejuvenating week for me.. to be lakeside.. fresh air, fishing, swimming, walking..and spending time with my hubby and my sis and her signifcantly other one came up both weekends.

Month of May Recap: YO YO weights..started at 214, ended at 214.... thank God the yo yo didnt end on the upswing.. how disheartening THAT would be?

Looks like I have alot of catching up to do here... wow..busy busy busy!!!

Ok, will chat longer later.. I have some things I have to get done...

Hi to all the newbies who have popped over here since I have been out in the woods!
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 13:31
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 200/165/140 Female 65
BF:more than needed
Progress: 58%

Hi gang!! Your picnic sounded like lots of fun in the virtual sun!!! I ended up being cancelled at work I know who would complain but with the recent decline in our hospital admissions I have lost 24 hours of pay and I have used up all my vacation just trying to cover any part of my hours. Waah, Waah, Waah!! (Enough crying). I am now starting to look for another job and figure out what area of nursing I really would like to focus on for now

Was a pretty high carb weekend, although I didn't do too badly at staying within reach of where I finished last week. Friday nite our good friends took us out for a really good steak dinner. It was sooo good!!! I however, don't usually spend that much on my steaks. We also drank a bit too much wine. It was fun and I was really sad to see them leave Saturday for the new home in Illinois but we already have plans to see them soon.

I am back behaving and on my regular routine today. It felt good to be back at it. I don't look forward to school being done. That means DH will be around lots more which really does affect my routine.

Where do you order the margarita mix from??? I still trying to find good low carb source for things.

Have a nice afternoon, Therese
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 16:04

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Therese, you can order directly from bajabobs.com or from atkinscenter.com.

Just got home from work. That virtual picnic must have worn me out more than I thought -- was really dragging at work today. It's raining here again today. And tomorrow. They say there's hope for Friday.

I did some cooking over the weekend. Made some boneless chicken breasts with no-carb Italian marinade, and cut up and crockpotted (I know that's not a work, but I like it!) a boneless pork roast. I just cut it into big chunks and then poured a bottle of no-carb BBQ sauce on it and let it simmer all day. It was fork tender and very yummy.

I also made a big bowl of the veggie slaw -- basically cauliflower and broccoli in a Miracle-Whip-type dressing with cheese and bacon. My tummy is so bloated today. I had a healthy serving Sunday night, another for lunch yesterday, and another for dinner last night. I think that after not having any veggies hardly at all for 6 weeks, this might have been overload. I'll do without tonight and see if there's any change tomorrow.

Song, congrats on yet ANOTHER two pounds! Would that we all had such success!
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 22:13

hey bawdy, i made the cheesecake recipe you posted somewhere, the one you were supossed to make in the blender (i just used a mixer). i just wanted to say it came out really really good. i surprised even myself!!!