Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Dec-10-15, 16:57

Plan: LCHF <20g
Stats: 206/182/170 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 67%

you'd think the salt from the bacon, sausage and salami would be enough!!!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Dec-10-15, 17:18

Plan: Quasi-Atkins
Stats: 196/164/146 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1DogDay
Thanks Rob. Yes I meant 2 grams of carbs , I was freaking out because I seem to have to go super low carb to lose and was hoping there was a zero carb option.

The brand is "Better than Bullion". I'll have to check the ingredients. So far I have only had about 4 cups of it in 8 days but I think I might have to up that as I had leg cramps last night when sleeping.

I have dropped another 2 lbs. . I was worried I was going to be stuck again like I was during the summer - 6 weeks on strict Atkins and NO weight loss, that was so disheartening!

How did you get unstuck. I'm stuck now. Thanks for any advice.
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Dec-12-15, 11:46

Plan: LCHF <20g
Stats: 206/182/170 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybloom
How did you get unstuck. I'm stuck now. Thanks for any advice.

When I did it in the summer, I did it for 6 weeks and didn't lose a pound. I have no idea why. I was so bummed out that I stopped it and gained about 10 lbs. (stupid move!) so now I have more to lose. I wish I'd stuck with it.

Finally, I told myself "enough was enough" and I'm back at it - this time it's working.

One thing I noticed for you was you plan says "quasi Atkins", what does that mean? That could be your answer right there....even small deviations can mess up the plan. How many carbs are you eating everyday? Are you tracking them properly?