Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 06:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/189/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Red face HERE I GO

WELL, HERE I GO. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am excited, scared, but really looking forward to loosing this FAT. I read all the success stories and it gives me so much hope. I am hoping my health improves with this diet. I made up some meals and am really excited about this new way of life. I am also scared out of my wits for fear it will not work for me. I tried this one other time, but got discouraged after a week, and it was before i had a computer, and new of all the support that is out there. PLEASE HELP ME WITH WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 06:58

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Default Best Wishes - You can do it

Carberrier

Glad today is the day and the first day of the rest of your life. You know you can do it. I'm sure you'll be successful. Just think positive, keep to your eating plan and you will achieve great things. Keep us posted with how you get on.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 08:36

Plan: protein power
Stats: 265/134/120
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hello Carbarrier!!!!
I like your attitude, your looking at this as a way of life,and I think that is very important....Don't be afraid that it won't work for you, If you stick to the plan and take things one day at a time it will work.... Once your energy levels comes up ,you'll see you will feel great.....
You've made a great choice
Good luck Louise
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 19:34

BF:
Wink THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

thanks to you that replied. I could not wait to get home today to see if anyone had replied. It just makes the diet go better when you know you have friends out there. I have eaten 3 meals today and have only used 8 carbs, is that OK? I feel satisfied, but am really tired today. I hope I am doing everything right. I think alot about sweets, but am trying hard to avoid them. I will avoid them.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 18:39

Stats: 174/168/130
BF:
Progress: 14%
Cool

Here's to you and me,
I have been on for almsot a week now and can feel a change in my mind set already towards food. It does have to be a life long live it plan. Good luck to you. Please feel free to write to me I could use the backing as well....
Always,
Caren
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-02, 15:41

BF:
Wink HI,

HI Caren I am so glad you wrote to me and I thinks it is a great idea to get together about this. It has been almost 2 weeks I been doing this and have only lost 2 lbs. I am probably doing something wrong. I am going to make this work for me, cross your fingers. How are you doing? It looks like you are doing really well, Yea! Tell me how you are doing with your meals and how things are going with you. I have a question, how do you use the buddy list? I have you on the list, my first person.

Your buddy
connie