Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-03, 00:57

Plan: atkins
Stats: 350/307/185 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:51%
Progress: 26%

OK, me too, this is really a good idea, and I will be here through thick and thin.

I, Rena, (aneredac) promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Rena

Well, even before I click return, I can feel the commitment gel even more.
Thanks for a great idea
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-03, 23:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/CAD
Stats: 330/276/150 Female 5' 1/2
BF:WAY TOO MUCH!!!
Progress: 30%

I, Pat, (Sngbrd45) promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Pat
  #123   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 05:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/220.5/130 Female 5'3
BF:Don't Know.
Progress: 25%

I believe this is a wonderful committment to proclaim. Therefore,

I, Kiersten, (LowKarbKK) promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Kiersten
  #124   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 12:42

Plan: Atkins (modified - no red meat)
Stats: 324/244/150 Female 5'6
BF:46.6%?/42/20%
Progress: 46%

I'm brand new, but I think this is a great idea! So...

I Melissa, otherwise known as melissasvh, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #125   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 12:48

Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%

Ok, sounds good. Here we go....

I Joni, otherwise known as JYounginer, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #126   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:06

Plan: atkins
Stats: 302/269/200 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress:

Glad to be here

I Lesley, otherwise known as Lesley07, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #127   ^
Old Thu, Aug-07-03, 08:42

Plan: Atkins - modified
Stats: 280/253/160 Female 5'4"
BF:50+/44.4/25
Progress: 23%

At the end of week 1, I now feel I can do this without any hesitation at all.... so here goes...

I, Pam, (otherwise known as reowdy) promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #128   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 14:06

Plan: Atkins / IF / High Fat
Stats: 325/320/175 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 3%

Wild horses couldn't drag me from this forum now!

Here's my pledge....

I Melissa, otherwise known as meljean, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Melissa
  #129   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 09:40

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

I pledge the same pledge!

I Jessica, otherwise known as wenzday, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Love and lost weight, Jess
  #130   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 10:47

Stats: 315/283/170 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Count me in, too!

I Darla, otherwise known as Upncomer, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #131   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 09:33

Stats: 416/369/185 Male 5 ft. 8 in.
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Sign me up!

I have no trouble making the following commitment. With this WOE, for the first time in my life I don't have to FIGHT the cravings MONSTER everyday!!!
I Mel, otherwise known as Mr. Mel, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into trouble now and then. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Mel
  #132   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 19:33
I'll get there yet!

Plan: Atkins/nutritionist blend
Stats: 319/284.4/150 Female 66.5 inches
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 20%

Count me in, too! The more commitments tying me in to this WOE, the better!

I, Jude, otherwise known as Mossling, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into trouble now and then. Should something happen in my like and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #133   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 08:27

Stats: 379.0/339.0/330.6 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 83%
Post I am signing up!!!!!

I have told people that TDC rocks and thiswould have to be one of the many reasons why..................

I, Chantell,otherwise known as Chantel30, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should somethingk happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Chantell

Awesome Idea Cindi, Thanks

Last edited by Chantel30 : Sun, Aug-24-03 at 05:35.
  #134   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 13:26
Registered Member

Stats: 350/345/150 Female 5' 5
BF:
Progress: 3%
My commitment:

I Cynthia, otherwise known as LavndrMoon, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Sincerely, Cynthia
Attached Images
File Type: bmp low carb.bmp (14.1 KB, 4 views)
  #135   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 18:16

Stats: 305/260/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 36%

I'm finding myself here more and more each day! This forum is amazing and everyone here is just wonderful! That being said....

I, Jaya, otherwise known as Plagiomom, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Jaya