Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 13:29
WhatCanIDoThisTime?!

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 240/230/135 Female 5'3"
BF:too dang much!!!!
Progress: 10%
Thumbs up Better late than never!!!!!

I Hiedi, otherwise known as iseeku, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Hiedi

I love this forum, and find it to be just what I may need to continue this WOL. Thanks Cindi......this pledge should help and is a great idea!
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 18:58

Plan: moderate - BFing
Stats: 247.5/195/150 Female 66 inches
BF:preg/curr/goal
Progress: 54%
Thumbs up I'm here too...

Hi all...

I'm not an official card-carrying member of the TDC, but I hope you won't hold that against me. I've noticed a few people lately (on the site) who only have ten or fifteen pounds to lose, and I do not identify with them at all. I fully understand that my 70+ pounds is nothing like 150, but it is still damn unpleasant. *heh*

I think that this is a great pledge! It is very hard to me to imagine anything a year from now; I'm so swamped with current problems. However, I have stopped in here several times a day since joining, so I imagine I could still be around next year.

I, Suzanne, otherwise known as zandria72, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Suzanne
  #48   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 20:56

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 325/287/150
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Room for one more?

I, Lo, otherwise known as celtinore, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lo

Many thanks to all of you who have offered support and encouragement on my journey thus far! It really does help!
  #49   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 17:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/250/170
BF:
Progress: 27%
Thumbs up I pledge!

I only wish I would have seen this sooner!

I Amy, otherwise known as Jeepers, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Amy
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Mar-13-03, 16:34
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 329/307.5/154
BF:
Progress: 12%

Great Idea, Count me in.

I bj, otherwise known as bezza, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #51   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 15:45

Stats: 266/253.5/150
BF:unknown
Progress: 11%

Can't improve on your pledge, so I will just add my name to the list and subscribe to this thread so I can post and keep track of everyone here. Here's to a great year for all of us!

I Lynne, otherwise known as Lynnetony1, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lynne
  #52   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 16:27

Plan: atkins
Stats: 487/449/199
BF:100%...LOL
Progress: 13%

I Tracey Lynn, otherwise known as Tracey, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thank you so much for this change to join your wonderful forum!!!

I hope I will be an asset...I am starting to feel so good about myself and I don't want this feeling to end...So plese HELP!!!
  #53   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 20:06

Plan: south beach (CAD)
Stats: 314/284/150 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:49
Progress: 18%

I, Donna, otherwise known as dcbrowne, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) to the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Donna
  #54   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:06

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 397/370/125
BF:
Progress: 10%

I have a LONG way to go. I figure the best way to get there will be with a little help from my friends so here I am taking the pledge:

I, Renée , otherwise known as Dynamite , promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and all others, at all times. Your friend - Renée
Please Help Me Learn The Low-Carb Way
  #55   ^
Old Wed, Mar-19-03, 17:41

Stats: 259/234/160
BF:
Progress: 25%
Talking

I need a butt-kicking once in awhile so I'll be here

So here is my commitment - I Lori, otherwise known as thin at 30, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lori

#56   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 06:41
Registered Member

Stats: 560/510/220
BF:
Progress: 15%

I OnMyWay2Me, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

OnMyWay2Me
  #57   ^
Old Fri, Mar-21-03, 15:25

Plan: Atkins, BFL modified
Stats: 325/266.5/140 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default I am in too

Well, guess I'll join you all...........

I've been on one to many diets in my life and have decided this is it, I've got to live long enough to see my son grow up and have children of his own so no more fooling around. So if you all will stick it out, then by golly...so can I

I, Tanya, otherwise known as gotaloseit, promise to stay on the forum for one whole year, live the LC lifestyle through good and bad (and thick and thin ) So, lets here it for all of us who have decided that we are fed up with being overweight and we're going to change our lives. Give yourselves a great big pat on the back. Talk to you all later.
  #58   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 10:15

Stats: 295/189/185 Male 70"
BF:
Progress: 96%
Default OK, sign me up!

I agee to the pledge. I wish to join my friends at TDC for at least a year. I have been around for almost 6 months. Another year sounds good. I'm committed to this lifestyle. I like what this WOL has done for me; I love what it can do in the future.

I am not as able to check in as often as I'd like at times, but encourage those of you who can to participate often. Your encouragement might provide the inspiration that keeps some one else going. We all need encouragement and support at times. I will try to read and add my support to fellow TDC members.

Have a great year everyone!

BrewWA
  #59   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 13:13

Stats: 266/251.2/199 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 22%

I just started Atkins 11 days ago, but I feel like I've been heading towards this for quite awhile. I'm great at reading posts but not so hot at posting, so I will try to improve there. I'm also one of those who just tends to fade away after a time, so I'm highlighting that part of the pledge for my own benefit.

So, without further ado, I Elizabeth, also known as hatetotcook,
promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thanks for the idea Orchidday. Look forward to meeting up with all you!

hatetocook
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Mar-24-03, 23:56

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Saw this and had to join,,I need all the help I can get!!So, here goes......

I Betsy, also known as musicmama,
promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Great Idea!!!

Cya lighter