Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-21-04, 19:07

Plan: The Candida Diet
Stats: 145/132/120 Female 5ft5inch
BF:
Progress:
Talking 3 weeks, my candida story

undefinedundefinedundefinedSince I have been a child I have been unable to eat certain foods. As the years went on my sickness became more and more in my life and had very much interrupted it. Up until three weeks ago, this was still a reality for myself. I would go to school, and feel sick after every meal, or just all the time. It interupted my grades, attendence, and time spent in the classroom. Instead of doing art work, I was sitting on the toilet, ready to scream in pain from the stomach aches. Medical doctors have given me titles of irritable bowel syndrome, espastic colan etc etc. I have had rampid eczema, athletes foot, and yeast infections for years. And it never went away. When I was a child I had polio. I was pumped with anti-biotics, whenever I have gotten sick I took anti-biotics. For three years I was a vegetarian. This made the yeast grow more and more. 3 weeks ago I was introduced by this from a friend. She told me where to buy the vitamins, and what foods to eat. Although it has only been three weeks in, after my healing crisis, I have had not one stomach ache, my yeast infection has cleared up, I am sleeping better, and my feet are beautiful. Also my face is glowing. I am eating chicken, fish, nuts, unproccessed foods, potatoes, granny smith apples, cream of rice. I feel great. I wake up before my alarm every morning. My entire life I have struggled with my weight. So far just in three weeks, I have lost 7 pounds. I have been eating regularly, and I feel full. Giving up sugar has been one of the best things for me in my life, and no, I don't regret not having that piece of birthday cake. I recommend this diet and the herbal pills to anyone who is looking for an actual cure to their illness, not just some label a doctor can give you. It is safe, and great for you health. I couldn't be happier.
Jenna
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Aug-21-04, 21:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/205/170 Female 5'6"
BF:I have Body Fat!??
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Giving up sugar has been one of the best things for me in my life

Me, too! I am so glad you're feeling better!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Aug-21-04, 22:02

BF:
Progress:
Default Thank you!

Thank you!
Jenna
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-04, 12:41

Plan: anti candida
Stats: 118/110/110 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Any tips?

I'm a newie here but I've been on an anti-candida diet for 30 days now and I'm still getting stomach pains especially at night and diarrhoea and wind. I was very impressed to hear of your progress. Please could you let me know what herbal remedies and vitamins you are taking? I'm getting a bit desperate as I dont seem to be getting any better although I did improve initially. I'm taking yeast raiders but thats about it. Any suggestions would be great!
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-04, 03:25

Plan: My Own
Stats: 240/213/152 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 31%

I feel the same! I rarely get my stomach cramps and dashes to the loo now!
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Sep-03-04, 09:56

BF:
Progress:
Default reply

For 4 weeks i took candistroy. You just follow the directions. First week you take 1 of each in the morning and one of each at night. 2nd week you take 2 of each in the morning and 2 each at night, and the 3rd week onwards you take 3 of each in the morning and 3 of each at night. You can stay on this pills for up to 6 months. Also make sure you keep to the strict diet, otherwise it won't work. Also- beware of food poisoning! This is what happened to me the other night!
Jenna
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Sep-11-04, 01:25

Plan: Candida/Atkins
Stats: 171/170/135 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress:

That's awesome! I feel the same way about giving up sugar. Instead of being deprived, we are all creating health for ourselves, and it's a beautiful thing. Testimonies like yours are just what we need when we struggle with cravings and persevering when having that birthday cake seems tempting. Thank you.
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Sep-11-04, 03:53
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/145/140 Female 64
BF:too scared
Progress: 80%

is this candistroy over the counter, or do i need to go to the dr.?