Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-01-04, 18:28

Plan: mainly M&E
Stats: 150.5/144.5/125 Female 5'3"
BF:Visible!
Progress: 24%
Default "Get into them jeans" challenge!

Hey everyone! I have just recently started lc-ing after a 2 month break that resulted in a 15lb weight gain!!! So I thought of a fun thing for us to do to stay on track! ANYONE IS WELCOME! Here are the rules...

1. Everyone get a pair of jeans/jean shorts that are 1 size too small!

2. Take a picture of you trying to get into these jeans/shorts BEFORE you begin the challenge and post it up here!!!!

3. Check in regularly to see how everyone is doing!

4. Post a pic of you WEARING those sexy jeans/shorts once they fit!!!

Lets set a goal date for....say a month from today. So November 1st it is! Ill post a pic in my tight jeans to get us started...once I dig some out of the closet!

Any takers?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Oct-02-04, 12:20
I will try...until.

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 288.5/207.5/110 Female 61'
BF:52/52/20
Progress: 45%

Hehe, I'm in! I have a couple pairs of pants I used to be able to wear that I would love to see fitting me again..... I can button them, but my flab hangs out the sides...lol.

Count me in!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Oct-02-04, 19:07

Plan: mainly M&E
Stats: 150.5/144.5/125 Female 5'3"
BF:Visible!
Progress: 24%

Yayy!!!!!! Lets get busy! Im going to post up my pic tomorrow but dont laugh at my flab over the edges thing!!! Good luck!

Anyone else?! Come on people, everyone has a pair of tight pants they want to get into!