Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#481   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 08:04
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

I love taking care of my body and connecting to it. Showing the love it deserves. I love how taking care of my body helps me to take care of my spirit. How it is a full circle.

It truly is remarkable...

While I had hoped alot of my physical problems will be gone. And that wasn't the case with alot of it.

What was the case was a happy surprise of the way I feel inside about myself and life.

It helped me fully embrace the realization that I was an empath, psychic and energy worker and how much that was truly impacting me. Nothing like picking up on someone else's hunger or craving. or picking up on someone's depression or anger and thinking it is yours.

It helped me to realize to have better control over my sixth sense abilities, my emotional and mental well being that a better connection to myself internally and physically would give me a happier life.

I love loosing weight and what i unearth each and everyday within myself in each and every moment that I experience weightloss.

I am looking forward to the day (33 more pounds) that I will experience maintenance and what opportunity that brings. I am imagining stableness, a deeper sense of peace and calm. will be grasped to a greater degree.
Sponsored Links
  #482   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 296/220/205 Male 71 inches
BF:25%?
Progress: 84%

It's amazing how we cope, isn't it? When does coping become a way of life? Then the transformation comes and it's like waking up from a boring dream.

Quote:
Hey you broke the 225 threshhold! Congrats....

I been bouncing around 208-213 the last month... but that is okay. I know I am going to get it I have no doubt!

Well I cut citric acid (used as a preservative) from my diet then a whosh came and now eery stability. I've been between 223.8 and 225.6 for three weeks now. Weird.
  #483   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 19:48
Triple digit loss

BF:

I love being able to meditate with both of my dogs now...Just did it tonight...In my meditation/healing room.

Sitting indian style... One on the side and one in front...

Not a great photo from the iphone.. but it does the trick to convey it...

#484   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 19:52
Triple digit loss

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflammabl
It's amazing how we cope, isn't it? When does coping become a way of life? Then the transformation comes and it's like waking up from a boring dream.

I here you on that one... I am very grateful I don't settle and that I found a spiritual path to walk/grow and to increase my awareness and understanding of myself!

And I am amazed at how much the weightloss experience has contributed to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflammabl
Well I cut citric acid (used as a preservative) from my diet then a whosh came and now eery stability. I've been between 223.8 and 225.6 for three weeks now. Weird.

wow... that is awesome! It is SO great you are going past that previous sticking point

I have been doing the same thing with getting past the 210 point... go below.. go above.. that is okay I know we both can get it! Have no doubt Just a matter of figuring it out.. The answers are there for us to find.
  #485   ^
Old Sat, Aug-16-14, 20:49
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I love that I am getting my life back. We just got back from a vacation to the beach. Rather than find excuses to bow out of physical activities, I fully participated and really enjoyed myself. My future looks brighter every day.

P.S. not quite as philosophical and introspective as Lovinita's wonderful posts, but this is the best I can do.
  #486   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-14, 08:55
~Return to Reality~

Plan: LCHF also RNY Bypass
Stats: 288.8/183.6/159 Female 5'7"
BF:I/don't/know
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhussva
Rather than find excuses to bow out of physical activities, I fully participated and really enjoyed myself. My future looks brighter every day.
That's so good. I especially like that your future looks brighter every day. Keep moving that body!!
  #487   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-14, 20:15

Plan: Keto
Stats: 330/330/150 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

The fair was in town this weekend, and I was not terrified to get on them even if I am *far* from goal the confidence that the 50lbs of weight loss so far has brought is amazing. Even the himalaya ride was not worrisome...you know the one where you crush the person next to you? haha and my brother did not complain *too* much about the crushing power that is my butt
  #488   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-14, 20:44
~Return to Reality~

Plan: LCHF also RNY Bypass
Stats: 288.8/183.6/159 Female 5'7"
BF:I/don't/know
Progress: 81%

Quote:
even if I am *far* from goal the confidence that the 50lbs of weight loss so far has brought is amazing
This is great to hear! I know exactly what you mean about the confidence. I love feeling this way. Thanks for sharing!
  #489   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-14, 21:49
Triple digit loss

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbaby
The fair was in town this weekend, and I was not terrified to get on them even if I am *far* from goal the confidence that the 50lbs of weight loss so far has brought is amazing. Even the himalaya ride was not worrisome...you know the one where you crush the person next to you? haha and my brother did not complain *too* much about the crushing power that is my butt

haha that is great news... Next year I am hoping these foot and calf spasm will be gone. And I will keep a promise I made which was to goto disney world and have some fun. Stay on the premises and have a good time with no worries
  #490   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-14, 21:51
Triple digit loss

BF:

went to my myshic development group this evening... The room was packed.. And I looked found a chair not alot of room looking at the space between the two guys.

Went over sat down. had no issue.. wasn't bumping legs or anything... I love that... Looking and now fitting into smaller space when limited space s avaiable!
  #491   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-14, 05:33
Triple digit loss

BF:

Having fun and racing my dogs upstairsOr chasing my dogs around the house in a game of cat and mouse;P Being able to sit indian style on the floor with out it killing me!

Being able to walk in anywhere and know I can buy a tshirt. I walked into a computer store bought a Large tshirt it fit. tshirt said "Insufficient Memory" haha geek joke Walked into the airport bought a large tshirt and large sweat shirt and it fit!

I love the fact I am getting to the point where I don't have constraints on the stores I shop in.

Went shopping at LLbean bought 2 things. XL in size but they fit nicely.
  #492   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-14, 05:35
Triple digit loss

BF:

I love the feeling of not feeling so limited. When you are so big and are limited in what you can do and buy. I felt it carried over into other areas of my life. And brought that confidence level down of what I was capable of.

I love not feeling so limited
  #493   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-14, 16:18

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

I look better (thinner!) in photos!

BIG confidence booster
  #494   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-14, 18:37
Triple digit loss

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly B
I look better (thinner!) in photos!

BIG confidence booster

Whoo Hoo! I definitely hear that one!
  #495   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-14, 18:38
Triple digit loss

BF:

I love pulling the clothes out of the dryer... saying yep those skinny jeans are mine... Wow is that shirt small but hey it fits me... Nope those are hubby shirts and pants... Boy are those big...

Seriously everytime I do laundry, it has not suckin yet that those skinny clothers are mine