Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2086   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 02:56

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Had a good day on the golf course yesterday. As it turns out, we're not playing today as there's a tournament at the course. Weather is not looking great anyway. Maybe I can use today to start planning my workout schedule for the week.

Nic...hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted for the shower today. Your outfit sounds really pretty. You are doing SO well getting your steps in! You have lots of miles accumulated!

Blue...your dinner out sounds nice. I love an outdoor patio on a summer evening. Oh my....berry season! My husband will soon be bringing home strawberries which means I will be making him shortcake...yet another thing to try not to eat. Sigh.....

KMom.....Maybe you can do some physical therapy to deal with your balance issues? I think it's a common thing, especially as we age. I was amazed at how poor my balance was when I started working with my trainer.

Jaz....hope you had a nice day with the kids. I'm sure you were a tired gal when you got home last night. Lots of school work to do today?

Trig...have been missing you girl. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Is school over for the year? What does your daughter do in the summer? It's nice that you have a pool for just hanging out enjoying the sun. If it ever stops raining!

I was up WAY too early this morning. I woke up at 3AM and thought about getting up, but waited till almost 4 when I heard my cat prancing around. I did go to bed early last night...around 9, but then a bit before 11, the university that is close by set off fireworks as part of their alumni weekend. They have been doing the fireworks for the past couple years and DH reminded me last night to be expecting it. The first time they did it, it scared the heck out of us! They didn't seem as loud last night as in years past. One year they made our windows rattle!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Sponsored Links
  #2087   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 07:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LOVE a busy thread!!!!!! However TRIG- YO- GF- WHERE ARE YOU?????? When one of us goes AWAL- you are missed!!!!!

Lori- I can't believe your post. First- how you think you need to LOSE another 20 is mind blowing! You look tight and fit. As the song goes- all the right junk in all the right places!!!!! Momma said!!! -
Anyway - don't fret that. It's about how healthy, nd fit, and how you feel.
Plus you are training for another 10K??????? WHAT?????- OMG- I was outta breath chasing around the 2 year old. You are one fabulous lady! Chin up and stop the frets over muscle!

KMOM- Glad you are feeling up and better. Cellulitis is no joke! Glad you caught that when you did. Off to DC- you said you were going. Is it for sight seeing? I bet the SD is excited!!!
As far as your home goes- trust me you are the only one who sees the "flaws". I am sure your house guests are just grateful they aren't paying for a place to stay. As long as it's clean- it doesn't have to be a palace.
Yes your trip is in Sept. Yes? It is amazing how time flies- truly.

Trig- Where art thou?????????????????
in other words: you are missed- POST!

Blue- You seem to have BFF's everywhere! You are one likable lady! A doll to hang with. Trust me- I can't wait for our Charleston gig. I can see you and I being the last to leave the pool side, cocktails in hand being very loud and laughing! Yup!

Oh- and in my apt- I loved loved loved my pool. I would be the only one there in the evening. I would wait until the sun was going down , take my floaty and a glass of wine and swim - pool to myself!!!! Great way to wind down a summer day. Lucky you to get that pool. I do miss that!!!! That is the only thing I miss- but I LOVED my pool at night especially. You will too! I have no doubt that wherever you land will be a nest for you and the hubby! You will make it yours!

Oh one last thing- dear god you can take anything and write about it and make my mouth drool. Your salad sounds so lip smacking good. Where do you get Thousand Island dressing anymore? I don't think I have had a salad with that on it in 20 years. It used to be a favorite of mine. Then like the rest of the world- I abandon fat like the plague. You know, thankfully WE have recovered from that mentality but most people still view fat as the issue! SO NOT. Anyway- your salad makes me want one too!!!!

Nic- Wow you are rocking that walking! I love the idea of white pants and a floral top and sandals. Do it anyway! Regardless of the weather. If you can rock those white pants then - go for it! I still look like a marshmallow in white pants. There will come a day though!!!!
Wow- 9 poeple in. In a way, I know your mother broke some ribs and that is unfortunate. However, sad to say it most likely made your weekend less stressful! There are toxic people in our life. My mother also falls into that category. The older she gets the more cynical she is getting, that or the less tolerate I am of it really. I just don't have the patience for toxic people sucking my energy. So when she gets on her "YOU SHOULD"- I hang up or leave fast.

So glad however, you had a lovely evening! And look at you go - back to the gym!!!! I am thinking FIT BIT for me. More doable $$$. But I am looking into that! Maybe next month.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"They" just called to say my bed will be here in 10 minutes. I have pulled off all my sheets and will have a lovely crispy new place to sleep tonight. I know it seems silly. It is defiantly a want not a need. But by golly I wanted it and have worked for it and I now will have it!

I must tell about Ava- LONG story short, that girl is going to be fine. I write this now with the confidence I have not had before. It was a hope before. But after yesterday, this little girl is going to rule the nest! She was just precious yesterday. I so enjoyed her. She was just so relaxed and playful. I will send picks of her giggling. She has discovered her toes and feet! She loves to play with them.

Then there is the 2 almost 3 year old that played Dinosaur with me. That child wore me out! He would come flying down the hall and JUMP into my arms to have me flip him upside down and tickle his belly. HE had utmost trust I wouldn't drop him. I had to really run to make she that didn't happen- sometimes he would fly a little short and I had to make up that distance. I did feel it was a work out. Either that or I am in SAD SAD shape! Most likely the latter.

Got to run- as I hear a truck!!!!! Back later to talk about the WOE- just to say. YES- doing well and it works!
  #2088   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 08:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

sorry guys but the hubby started 'a few' gonna be big projects and I have to shut him down a bit, not like 14 days before leaving on a 10 day beach trip should ANY of these things be happening LOL

just busy here. Lost track of how everyone is and will come back and read up. Just life is getting in the way. ugh

all good here. will chat in a day or 2 when I get my bearings back
  #2089   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 08:41

BF:

Ok I am back! It's here and just as I pictured it. It fits PERFECT in my bedroom. I feel the bedroom is complete now. It has my side tables- 2 dressers and a book case with ROOM to spare and a King bed. Yes it is a HUGE room. The lady who lived here before me stated she never came out of the bedroom. Her TV was in there and she even had a love seat- , she had a queen bed. She told me- she LIVED intuit room. But she was an older lady and somewhat of a recluse. The neighbors though the house was vacant as they never saw her. She didn't like the outdoors, taking walks and was retired.
I live in the entire house. Anyway I have a few thoughts about a new bedspread and a cool thing I want to get a frame for. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ya can't expect me to get a new bed and use an OLD comforter????

Ok- I have a funny Gigi story. So SOMEBODY 2 years old is potty training. Yes one of these stories. So they have a pretty nice set up for him. A smaller seat fits over the bigger seat for him. Anyway he has mastered number 1......... We are working on number 2. So for number 2 - he has a timer that he has to sit and wait for. It's 10 minutes. I know seems like a LONG time. But DD said he sits and sings, and fidgets before getting to "business".

So yesterday I put him in place and set the timer and let him be. about 2 minutes later he appears in from of me with his britches pulled up, claps his hands and exclaims : I AM ALL DONE!!!! .
I am thinking..... huh? It's been like 4 minutes. So I go in to see his achievement. Nothing- and he STOPPED the timer, and shredded TP all over the floor in a heaping mess.
So I look at the boy- he looks down. I say NOAH, did you stop the timer?
NO Gigi (trying not to laugh- it is stopped at 3 minutes to go)
Noah- did you stop this timer? - he is now turning his back on me and not speaking.
So I get eye to eye with the boy and said: You tell Gigi the TRUTH and you will not have time out. But you need to learn to tell the truth.
I am going to ask you again- Noah did you turn off the timer.
Softly- Yes Noah did (3nd person). He gets a hug, and kiss and then we play.

The issue is that he is starting to learn to lie. AND the thing is- that his parents put him in time out regardless. Now I am not about to tell them how to raise their kid. However I told them the story.
Also the boy was so proud that he was SO GOOD for his Gigi. He really does want to do the right thing. So I suggested that when he does tell the truth they use that as a teaching point rather than punishing him anyway. Otherwise what is the incentive?????????

Do you know they - my DD and SIL- HEARD ME. It was like a light bulb went off. They both said- OMG you are right!
We have been so tired with no sleep and day in and day out of just surviving we hadn't thought that though, as he is just learning.

So yesterday served a good purpose in that way. It was good.

I am drowning in school this week. Today is ALL about writing and a extra project tossed in for good measure. another power point on video.
this time it is on a topic of my picking. But I needed to pick a population group and talk about barriers with that group- and present ways of bridging those gaps.

So I picked of course my beloved diabetics here in the south vs the north. More people are diabetic, acute, and with shorter life spans here due to what they eat, the culture, and deep seeded beliefs. Not to mention the education disparity. So this project is near and dear- so it's not a stretch for me to want to do it. It is the tediousness format, again my "I" personality doesn't do well with little details. I get 'dinged every time".

My WOE is better the last couple days tightening up. I am not eating off plan- but it could be BETTER.
I need to move more- get serious regarding my love of cheese, and eat less. That really would break my stall. So WHY don't I just DO IT?????? That is the million dollar question isn't it!

I think that anyone who has ever battled weight KNOWS what NEEDS to be done. The question is why aren't they? Yup - thus we know the battle starts first in the head!

Ok- now I am done. second load of laundry in dryer, third Bach in the washer and I do need to run out to get a couple things I have to have today. Dish soap, trash bags, odds and end stuff.

Tossing a braut on the grill today- I have the best mustard for it! Really satisfying. I NEED to mow- but the grass it to wet. It needs a day or two to dry out. And by then it will need a second mow. SIGHHHHHHH- It can wait.

Have a great day ladies!
BTW- I am glad I don't have to write so perfect here. As it is I usually STILL go back and TRY to catch those silly typos that turn out so dam funny!

Last edited by Jaz66 : Sun, Jun-03-18 at 08:49.
  #2090   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 20:19

BF:

Ok People where are you Hello........Hello.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jaz66 : Sun, Jun-03-18 at 20:59.
  #2091   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 03:36

BF:

Good Morning!

I know....quiet around here, right Jaz? That's how I felt on Saturday....where is everybody?

Your new bed sounds awesome and I'm glad you are so happy with it. I still can't believe how you came to find that house and how perfectly everything worked out.

Loved your Gigi story and how about that....Gigi can teach the kids a thing or two! I love to hear how Ava is being playful and giggling. How that must warm your heart.

Trig.....so DH is raring to go on projects and you have to reign him in? His timing is just not great, right? Hope you were able to "knock some sense" into him. These guys....sometimes we just have to bring them back to reality. Good luck!

Today begins my tighten up the WOE & exercise plan. Last night for dinner I just ate WAY too much and still feel miserable. It was Chinese food too, so bloat to the max. I'm going to get back into my intermittent fasting...only eating between the hours of 10 & 6. The hardest part is going to be that I have to work from 4-10 and so I will really only be able to eat from 10-3. I am always hungry when I get home from work, but will try to just drink a little unsweetened almond milk and go to bed. We'll see how it goes.

Having a workout with my trainer this morning. This will be the last one with her and then I'll be doing a workout a couple days a week on my own. I also want to run 3 days a week....plus golf on the weekend

5 weeks from yesterday we'll be going to Myrtle Beach for a few days and I want this inner tube off my waist! I know that feeling is mostly from the Chinese food last night, but ugh. Anyway, our Grandson will be playing in a baseball tournament in Myrtle Beach....hence our trip there. We've rented a condo on the beach and I will be spending some time there as I can't sit and watch baseball games all day every day for 5 days. I will send DH to the games some of the days while I bask in the sun.

Ok....off I go. A workout and then I need to stop and pay for the new brakes on my car. There goes more $$$. What are ya gonna do?

Have a good start to your week!
  #2092   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 03:57

BF:

Lori you still don't have your car back yet? ugh. just a major inconvenience I would think
Chinese, yea to bloats you bad but you will come down fast. But tightening up the meals is a good thing for everyone!! You had me laughing on the fireworks.

Jaz, you are so right the whole lifestyle eating change is a major head game. We can be satisfied in the belly but there are SO many food options out there that the brain can't handle almost total denial in eating big variety. I sure have that trouble Your just busy busy busy and doing so great. Loved reading your post.

Nicco I read your mom broke like 3 ribs...Holy OW. I know, the 2 I broke shut me down horrible. The pain is over the top. I wish her less pain as fast as she can get it

HI ALL
Had to control hubby a bit. Got that handled.
Big big storms rolled thru. It is COLD outside right now. Took dog out and it is like a winter morning out there. bleck
Starting to focus on camper packing. Leave the 17th for our beach trip.

I did something to my sciatic nerve thingy. Crap. My lower back, leg and butt are kinda numb and hurt and are just a pain in the azz to the max. It seems to get better than I do whatever and it aches up big time again. Starting to drive me a bit batty....time to heal up some and move past this know LOL I can't take much more of it, starting to slow me down a lot. oh well

ok got to get kid off to school, will sign her out early. She has 1 test left and wants out...so ok....then she wants to go the rest of the week, then on Friday, her last day, she wants to be signed out also. Again, cool. I AM so ready for school to be out now also LOL

great day all
  #2093   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 04:29

BF:

Lori- Yup was feeling LONESOME on the thread yesterday!!!!
I know sometimes when I thing of HOW I found this house and just how close I was to going to a hotel it is quite unbelievable. But Then Again I am sorta a Karma gal. Not to say every thing is destined but things can be learned in any situation.

Myrtle Beach! Yay!!!!!! I still think you don't have 20 pounds to lose. However IF YOU are uncomfortable then go fo it. I think just getting back to what you know and lose the salt bloat - you will feel better! That is nice of you to support the DH kids/ grandkids. You would find me on the beach too!!!

Car troubles- ya just gotta suck it up and invest in a safe ride. I just sunk 3k in mine to get it back in shape. 3GRAND!!!!!! - that hurt. But I want to get it paid off this year- then NO car payment. And a sweet ride. It only has 48,000 miles. It's a 2013 Jetta- so I think I can get another 5 years out of it. It still looks and feels new. It really does- look new. I have taken exceptional car of that car.
--------------------------------------------------
Wow -- My alarm went off this morning and I was in such a deep sleep I didn't know what day it was or where I was. I hate waking up like that. Disturbing. But my pup was snuggled right there beside me so I knew it was all good.
Let me tell you - I have never had such a spirit animal before. It was like she was picked just for me. She is special. EVERYONE who meets her says she is a different than other pets. I know I write about her alot- it's because she is so sweet.
She has been at my side during the time I have needed her the most.

It does not surprise me that Service Animals/ Therapy Dogs - do such a great service to those people lucky enough to get one.
You know I could totally see myself working with service dogs. I think those people that train those dogs- and give them to people are angels.
Study after study after study shows the benefit of animals- especially dogs/ cats. Although I am not a fan of cats, I know that they too are just as precious to their owners. I know Lori you adore Miss Kitty.

I spent yesterday SO busy! I got my post submitted and am now working on my video presentation. then one more post after that and I am off for 4 weeks!!!!! I am SO ready! I will finish strong though. I will have another A - right now I am sitting at a 98%. I am not giving that up.
It is mostly a research and writing gig. I LOVE my spell check I can tell ya that!!!!

Yesterday I had green beans and sausage, one pot. I put the sausage on top of the sausage and added a TAD of gravy to the entire thing. OMG it was good. Let it cook about 30 minutes. Very good. I have leftovers for today- I also have 1/2 pound of jumbo shrimp I need to eat.

Lori- Do hop back on the IF train. It works! I am thinking if you finished up your time with a protein shake it would carry you through. Just a thought.

I am fasting 20:4- I eat usually only twice. I have a SNACK small usually tuna/ shrimp/ something small about 1- then dinner when I get home about 5.
Preplanning is KEY for me. If I am tired and haven't been to the store, I either pick up salt, or a rotisserie chicken. But they pump up those chickens with sugar water. I hate that. I can taste it- the sweet.

You know like TRIG- if there is sugar in something I can taste it right away. I don't like the taste of sweets. believe it or not. Thankfully I don't have that to tackle.
I know so MANY people addicted to sugar. It is a real deal bad boy! One gal in my office was diagnosed with an inflammed gut. Why? Sugar/ Wheat- and she literally cried. She sat across from me and said- "I just might as well die, If I can't eat what I want".
You know- she just might.
Food is THAT important.

Hippocrates said let food be your medicine. It really is true. We are what we eat. That is why LC is so important- not just to look good- but to control blood sugar.

ok- looking for a post from all you SLACKERS! HAHAHAHAHA! Kidding.
PS- just crossed posted with TRIG-
  #2094   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 04:30

BF:

Yes Trig......I got my car back Saturday afternoon after golf. My friend dropped me off to pick it up. The garage was closed, but they left the key under the floor mat. Today I'll just stop and pay the bill. I would have been lost without wheels all weekend!
  #2095   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 05:38

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all

Quick stopping in. DS16 has his first final exam today- have to get him there by 8 AM but then pick him up by 10:30 AM. After that my Dad and SM will take my car and I will have a bit of time.

The shower went really well. I think DD felt celebrated and supported, and that makes me really happy. My SILs did an amazing job. The weather, sadly, was super crappy.. 65 and windy and pouring rain. There was a short break in the rain and we grabbed a few outdoor pics. I will go through and share a few via email.

Having company has gone well- they are easy and get along with everyone. Big meals, both in number of people and just food etc. Glad to be back on the wagon today after a couple of days of celebrating. I'll be making crack slaw tonight and introducing my Dad/SM to it tonight!

Back later for personals but wanted to jump on quickly and say hi!
  #2096   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 16:40

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh. I just wrote a juicy long post and lost it. My fault, ironically was trying to save what I'd written in case I lost it.

SIGH, too crabby to re-write it. Irritating day all around. But son is coming in later tonight, so mama will be smiling again soon!

Back tomorrow.
  #2097   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 17:07

BF:

So frustrating I know Blue!!!!!-
I had that gut feeling when boom- in a flash gone.Been there done that!!!!!!

Have a great time with the son!!!!

Awesome to SEE most of us on- even to pop in!
  #2098   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-18, 21:18

BF:

glad you have your car lori

Nicco glad the shower went so well! you sound busy also.

Blue, ugh losing that post! frustrating as heck. So happy your son is coming for a visit. Let us know what you guys do, you always end up with fun plans!

Jaz, yes we are what we eat. And when a change in our food can improve our health tenfold it is amazing how many of us can not do it. 24/7 barrage of junk out there, all designed to draw you in. Hard battle for sure.

And yes, when you go off sugar you can taste it in every single bite of anything with sugar I so know that!

blood sugar is key to our health I believe and how we feel after every single meal. how our energy levels work...for us or against us.

long day
boring kinda day
one of those do this and that, get this stuff done and don't forget that crap over there has to be addressed LOL

kinda going in 60 directions at once

will check in tomorrow and see what is doing
  #2099   ^
Old Tue, Jun-05-18, 03:15

BF:

Good Morning!

Short night....got home from a crazy busy night at work a little after 10 last night. Restless night and cat got me up at 4:30. Have to do it all again for 2 more nights. I couldn't believe how busy we were last night. I guess it was the first day of summer vacation for a lot of the schools and they all went shopping! Nuts. Plus....a bit of a rant here. The corporate office has dictated that management has to cut labor hours. We have no one working the floor most of the time so that means no one in apparel to clear dressing rooms and rehang merchandise. It had all been stuffed into a return bin up front where I was expected to deal with it last night. What a mess. I have never seen it so bad. We used to have a girl working apparel during every shift....no more. I can't imagine how we'll deal with it over the holiday season. This may be the straw that breaks this camel's back. Time will tell. Tonight shouldn't be as bad...I hope.

I made it thru my first day of intermittent fasting. I was determined not to eat last night when I got home from work. I just drank a 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk and went to bed. I have a feeling that's also why I didn't sleep very well. I did wake up hungry about 3AM. My eating window today will be 7AM-3PM. I was planning to go for a run today, but I'm so freakin' tired. I had a good workout with my trainer yesterday and am planning to start my own workout tomorrow. I need to make better use of my gym membership. So much to do, so little energy!

Blue....so sorry about the lost post. I've had that happen too. Maddening! Enjoy your time with your son. I know it will be special.

Nic...glad the shower went well despite the crappy weather. Was the crack slaw a hit with your house guests? Yum.

Trig...isn't it amazing how you can fritter a whole day away just doing this and that around the house? Some days I just go from one thing to another and other days I sit here and just "think" about what all I should be doing. I really need to clean my front porch and wash some windows. Ugh.

Jaz...It is so sweet how much you love Bella. Sounds like you have a real connection. You two have been thru a lot together! How long does your writing class go? You started in January, right? Does it go thru the end of the year and then you take a different class? How many years until you finish your degree. I so admire you....a huge undertaking, but will make for a bright future for you.

Well, I'd better post this before it goes "poof". Have good days.
  #2100   ^
Old Tue, Jun-05-18, 04:54

BF:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I know BLUE- you are thrilled to see the DS!!!!! Be in the moment and enjoy it! Tomorrow will be here soon enough! I just HATE it when I lose a post! I did that with a paper last month. My heart just sank. the second I knew I hit the wrong button it was just GONE. Had to re-write the entire thing!

Lori- I am notin a writing class per say. However, everything I do in school involves writing. Tons and tons of writing. So the classes and topics change, but my fingers are still typing away!
I have 2.5 years left. I was sorta excited to get a magazine from my "old" school. Anyway they were highlighting what some graduates were doing now. Several of them are going back for their doctorate degrees. They featured a picture of them- they all look to be about my age too!

You know it's funny how we are. I love to go to bed slightly hungry. I sleep better. I love to lay on my belly actually. Can't do that with food in it. But some people- sounds like you too, prefer a little something to carry you through. Just goes to show how different our body process stuff.
WOW- they let the stock lady go???? They are a billion dollar company and they can't keep a staff person to clean up crap from the dressing rooms? Wow....... I don't think I would like that. Time will tell huh.

Nic- You still have company? What are ya doing this week?
Is it see or does it seem that is should be at least Thurs, or Friday?

KMOM- are you ready for your DC trip? What are you planning on doing while you are there? Safe travels!!!

TRIG- You are on the calendar as well. counting down your days as well before you hit the beach. Which one are you going too? Do you pack a outdoor grill or use the one at the park? Does each spot have a grill? Does your camper have electric? A kitchen? How do you power it? Do you have generators? Fun to think about!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I know I have written about my DS who still lives up north. Anyway we talk everyday. He calls me everyday on my way to work. So we have been kicking around the idea of a vacay this year. But have yet to put anything together until last night.

so do you wanna guess where he wants to go? Yup- Charleston. It's on his bucket list. So I am looking for rooms now. He wants to stay more folly beach type of place. So it will be be a beach trip. That is the cool thing about Charleston- there is the historic part- and then there is Folly Beach. So that will be just a quick trip 3 nights over July4th.

It's also different every time I go. It's just one of those kind of places that is well sorta magical. And the magic is different every time. And each trip is special.

that is all I got- this week is crazy CRAZY busy. Gotta run!
Closed Thread