I have a personal top ten too... I will share.
10. My mom is asian, and that side of the family is the stereo-typical short, petite and THIN....and im the biggest one there, I just feel I dont fit in EVEN with my own family. I just have to ask, where the hell are my mom's genes? LOL.
9. Tank tops..
8. The paranoia that people are looking at me and saying things when I do my evening walk.
7. Trying on a Boyfriend's shirt, but finding out its too tight.
6. The fact that I weighed more than any guy I've ever dated.
5. Having to lie about your weight on your driver's licence
4. Sitting with a group of guys who are making fun of fat women...I told them to "quit it, guys" and they said, "oh, we're not talking about you.. we're talking about big chicks, like that weigh more than 200lbs!" I was 230ish at the time. I just glared the look of death.
3. Being told I carry my weight well.
2. Meeting a guy and getting along only to find out they just want to introduce them to you skinny friend.
1. Worrying about "muffin tops"...you know, when your pants a too snug and your fat begins to puff out above your pants.
and 2 more bonuses.. LOL.
Having your brother comment about how thick my arms are and wishing he had arms as thick as mine (then flexing his biceps in front of you).
Stepping on the Doctors scale.. and the medical technician sliding the bigger weight thing to 150lbs to start....and they move the smaller slider ALL the way to the end and so they have to move the bottom weight thing to 200lb and the move the smaller slider BACKWARDS!
BTW, this is the first thread I read all the way through... you guys got really deep, didn't you.