Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-08, 07:12

Plan: atkins...vlc
Stats: 150/141.6/125 Female 5 ft 7inches
BF:what the heck?!
Progress: 34%

Beefmaster and Celebrity
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Thu, Apr-24-08, 08:53

Plan: High fat LC
Stats: 437/349/134 Female 5 ft. 5 in.
BF:Next/Goal/350
Progress: 29%
Default Thanks for the tomato tip

I shall get myself to the local nursery or Home Depot/Lowe's. I have been looking at the new hanging tomato planters to make my gardening easier. When I raised tomatoes in SoCal, the my big hunter used them for a screen to jump the other cats and the birds. He caused quite a bit of damage. I admit I am very out of shape and do not look forward to restaking (y'all know I can't restrict the big cat, my baby).

So off to find some Beefmaster and/or Celebrity. I will keep posting. Beautiful day today in Live Oak. Breezy, sunny, 74, and rain on the way tonight just in time to green the yard some more. TTYL.
  #93   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-08, 07:26

Plan: Mod Atkins
Stats: 170/162/110 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 13%

Tejana,

I'd ask someone at the nursery which tomatoes do good here. Marion has the best nursery here in south central Tx, people come all the way from Austin it's called Schultz it's off FM465 which is off FM78 about 30 mins from you. And we have the best Meat market too called Penshorne.(least I think that's how it's spelled)

Yeah yesterday was a nice day but we sure could use some rain , it's Spring & my grass is still dry from the drought. Normally in this area Spring is the prettiest time here. But because of that drought there weren't many bluebonnets. And I was going to take my baby Val to get her picture takken in the bluebonnets so maybe next year.

Well we are leaving for the coast tomarrow so I won't be on line till latter next week. Y'all have a great week end.