Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Mar-12-17, 08:48

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

I just use fitday online. I tend to eat the same food daily for a week at a time with small changes, so I don't really have to track on a daily basis.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Apr-03-17, 14:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205.5/171.0/155 Female 5 5
BF:
Progress: 68%

I use myfitnesspal.com on my home desktop computer; I don't have a smart phone. I plan my meal for the next day and get all the stats on everything, not just calories, carbs and protein. I can also adjust it to how many calories I want to eat and what percentage of everything. I really like it. There is also a page for exercise that goes with it. It's the best tracker I have ever used for weight loss and gives me a lot of insight into what I am doing right or need to improve on.
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Apr-03-17, 20:30

Plan: Keto / Atkins VLC
Stats: 173/148.8/135 Female 5'6"
BF:23.9
Progress: 64%

I have been using a program called "Perfect Diet Tracker" for several years now and I really like it. You can pull up foods out of a database somewhere, but you can also add custom things yourself. It's very easy to use, and if you are a data and numbers nut like I am, it's great because you can see all sorts of info. You can also add in all kinds of exercise to see approximate calorie burns. This app is now available on the Apple app store. This app works on my computer, and and think it works for both Macs and PCs.

I do SO much better when I'm tracking my food. When I don't put it all down, I get food amnesia very quickly.

The other thing I like is when I'm tracking and entering food, I can add something in BEFORE I eat it, and thus see what it will do to be totals for the day.
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Apr-04-17, 05:40

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCM
The other thing I like is when I'm tracking and entering food, I can add something in BEFORE I eat it, and thus see what it will do to be totals for the day.

That is what I used to do, and much of the time, I would skip the thing, lest I mess up my lovely totals