Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-02, 10:23

Plan: my own plan
Stats: 235/138/130
BF:
Progress: 92%
Default Passover uggggggg!!!!!

Hey guys! I went to passover dinner last night. Awful! Nothing but carbs carbs carbs. No veggies! What was my cousin thinking? So, I had a slab of turkey while everyone was loading their plate. Everyone was trying to get me to eat(jewish tradition) "You already lost a ton of weight. Wanna be a size two?!" My mom was the only one who came to my defence and said, "give her a break, she's getting married and wants to look good in the dress." Even my mom doesn't understand that it isn't for the dress although that's a perk. It's for me and it's not a diet. It's my wol. I don't plan on stopping this when I'm down to my goal weight. I feel like I did when I was a little girl. Never has my mind felt so free, my sleep so regular, and my energy so high. Not to mention the hair, the skin, the nails. Give this up for some french fries?No way. you guys are doing great!
Sponsored Links