Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 15:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163.5/151/130
BF:
Progress: 37%
Smile Lookin' for support buddies....

Hi Everyone!

My name is Felicia and I'm new to the board. I'm lookin' for support buddies so if you wanna chat, email or IM me! I've been doing the Atkins diet for 2 weeks (tomorrow is the start of week 3) and have lost 12 lbs!!! GO ME!
Email me if you wanna chat!

*~* Felicia *~*
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 16:03

Plan: Atkins-ish, post-WLS
Stats: 408.0/288.0/168.0 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Greetings and welcome aboard!

You are doing fantastic so far - keep up the good work.

The best way to find friends, buddies and support here is to actively participate in the forums and start a journal where people can swing by and say high and offer suggestions and words of encouragement as needed.

Cheers!
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 16:43

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hi, Felicia! We're almost neighbors. I live in Washington (D.C.)

You're off to a terrific start -- 12 pounds!

You'll find a lot of support here -- and lots of buddies, I'm sure. In addition to starting a journal (a fine idea ) you might want to check out the Countdown Club to see if there are people in similar situations or with similar interests. There are also forums for each plan. They're great places to ask questions and talk with other people doing what you're doing.

Best of luck now that inductions' over. I hope you'll post often and keep us up to date with how you're doing.
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 08:12

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up

Hi Felicia

Many congratulations on your weight loss during induction. You must be very encouraged. May the pounds continue to drop off easily - even if they will be a bit slower from now on.

The others have already given you some sound information and advice, so keep at it and you will soon be nearing your goal.