Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > Low-Carb War Zone
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-03, 16:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (modified)
Stats: 158/148/120
BF:
Progress: 26%

Well I guess I do what Toner does.
I do not eat veggies. I never have and never will. If I look at them I want to throw up. I have tried to eat them and I can't.

I technically am on the Atkins diet but with a few differences.
I eat meat for lunch and dinner. I have low carb bread I eat with the meals if I want. I drink water and diet ice tea. I will eat candy or cheesecake or a muffin to make up my 20 grams a day.

I use my 20 grams of carbs a day on what I want, not on veggies. I have lost 10 pounds in 7 days without exercising. I had my first workout at Curves today and plan on going there 3 times a week.

I do not plan on making this a way of life like many of you. To me this is a diet, the fastest way to lose some weight for the summer time.

Now don't get me wrong, if you want to live your life like this then that is awesome. I am chooseing not to.

I weight 148 pounds now and I don't look like I weight that much, I am in a size 7. I am on this diet to drop my pregnancy weight and to get back down to a size 1 or 3, 2 months probably on this diet.

I plan on sticking to eating low carb during the week at work, but there is no way I am not going to eat junk again and even potatoes and such. I plan on keeping it low during the week and eating what I want on the weekends. I will probably have to go to the gym 5 days a week, but that should keep my weight down.

That is what I am doing and I know a lot of people aren't going to agree with that. But that is what I am doing.

More power to Toner to do it the way he wants.