Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20   ^
Old Today, 10:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

so kiddo says can I have a cat at the dorm again if I get all the papers, I say nope. just give it a yr or 2 before pets invade your life and focus on your career choice and other fun.

then I get it........

she says she OWNS that damn cat she named Franklin and it is living at her friends home in Hickory and her roomie Morgan is doing all the paperwork for a 'service animal' cause she has epileptic disability and she can 'get all that taken care of fast' and she in on board..............

so I just cringed.

I said whatever.

I told her I am mad about it and it has squat to do with the cat.

THE LYING has now hit my level of I AM DONE.

Lies and more lies which I forgave easily and had to accept but also I supported with bucks to her acct easily.

Well guys I am so disappointed now I am pulling the money train point blank.

She will get her $450 month cash I gave her all last yr per month for whatever she wanted and she has a 'limited' food meal at Uni cafe instead of the full on double price meals at Uni which she said will be fine.......I AM NOT adding to her savings bank acct at ALL anymore cause I feel like it cause I had her from like 3k up to 5k as I put in some bucks thru that yr but she has now depleted it down to like 2.8k and I told her to never touch savings but also knew she was but NOW I am unforgiving on that.

She got the credit card we applied for and if she racks it up I am giving her limited mos. back in Uni that if she doesn't pay it all off monthly as we agreed upon when she got the card and she hits a 'late fee charge' ---if I see that 3 times I am cancelling the card. Simple as that.

OK in the wallet I am gonna hit this spoiled lying kid.

she knows I am irked to the max but thinks it is cause of the cat she hid from me.......nope, it is the lies that now have accumulated too much for me.

wait til I actually hit her with the real issue behind all this, we have not had that hardcore chat yet but it is coming for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus she is gonna tell her Dad about the cat. I will not cover her on it. and I am telling her that my personal protection is gone from whatever she choices to do in the future and she can deal with me and her Dad as separate individuals and cards fall as they may.

time to grow up and grow a pair and I am gonna dump her right in it full speed ahead.

ok I had to rant cause I am so ticked I can barely even look at her right now. AND OF course this is not end all of anything HAHA but I am going all in with tough love here and what it takes to be responsible for her own actions.

ok enough said, won't say no more bleck