Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Thu, Apr-19-18, 11:15

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Terrific Thursday

I had a fun and fruitful day yesterday I played my usual $5 per week and won $150. plus I got my free senior day coffee!

This morning I did some plant trimming in the yard. My neighbor asked me if I wanted to trim some of his plants no thanks, we have plenty of our own. I plan on digging out a few of our plants, we have way too many. Gotta get this done while the weather is cool in the morning.

I had 3 turkey sausage and coffee for breakfast. Then I did about an hour of yard work. Now I am resting!

Have a good day everyone!
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Thu, Apr-19-18, 12:27

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello everybody,

Sounds like everyone is doing really well!

De, congrats on the winnings! Working on your yard sounds like a lot of fun. My tulips are coming up in their snow ❄️ beds! Sun ☀️ is out today and suppose to warm up. Today I having a tuna bowl with jalapeño and red peppers!
Albertsons or Jewel has eggs on sale for 99 cents this week!
Have a terrific Thursday and take care of yourself!
  #78   ^
Old Fri, Apr-20-18, 12:38

BF:

T G I F

Checking in!

Just got back from the gym. It felt good to work out I plan on keeping this up. My schedule is 3 days a week at the gym with resistance training. Other days elliptical and/or dog walking.

I am thinking about food and what I might have. It was just coffee this morning before the gym. Thinking of tuna, avocado and peppers. Last night we had grilled shrimp with grilled vegetables. So good!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!
  #79   ^
Old Sat, Apr-21-18, 06:25

Plan: DANDR
Stats: 222.2/169.4/155.0 Female 65
BF:32.4
Progress: 79%
Cool

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!
enjoy your weekend
  #80   ^
Old Sat, Apr-21-18, 11:01

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello Everyone!

I've been so busy yesterday and today. I never had a chance to check in til now! And I even forgot to weigh myself the past 2 mornings - what's up with that?

I weighed myself now, but I have already had a boatload of coffee, so it looks like I am up 2.4 lbs. That weigh in doesn't count because I always take my recording weight first thing in the am before I drown in coffee.

It has been so sunny the past few days that I am getting a good start on my tan! The snow is fast melting and I have all my plants outside right now enjoying that sun. I want to start digging the gardens out, but the snow is still prohibiting that. Soon, though. Soon.

De - congrats on the winnings!!!!

I am going to eat smoked chicken drumsticks today. Ed's got them in the smoker outside right now. How yummy is that? Dinner tonight will most likely be chicken soup. I need to freeze the rest today, too.

You all have a great Saturday!
  #81   ^
Old Sat, Apr-21-18, 15:23

BF:

Paulette,
I have to laugh at your boatload of coffee so the weight doesn’t count!

I just got back from the park, it’s a beautiful, warm day out! My DDIL met up with me at the park by my house with the grandkids. She was trying to wear them out
  #82   ^
Old Sun, Apr-22-18, 15:36

BF:

Hello Everyone!

Once more, I forgot to weigh myself this morning! It is OK though, because I am awful busy again. It will come when it comes.

I have also been outside all day. The sun is shining and it was almost 60˚ today. I am redefining the garden border behind the house and I have been out measuring, digging, and laying pavement stones! The snow is finally melted away from the house so I can get to this stuff. The front is still snow packed, though because it is facing north.

Lunch today was roasted turkey breast. Dinner was 2 chicken brats. I am going to have some yogurt tonight, too. Along with more coffee.

You all have a great night!
  #83   ^
Old Mon, Apr-23-18, 12:43

BF:

Hello everyone,

Had a great time in the great northern woods in Wisconsin!
So much fun I never got back to where the food was!

No worries 😉 had my tuna with me so all good.
De... terrific workout schedule glad you feel so good ! I did work out at the fitness center at the hotel this weekend! Hit the trails after work with Magnum today! Feels good when it so nice and warm!
Have a marvelous Monday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #84   ^
Old Mon, Apr-23-18, 13:01

BF:

Hello All

Gym day 90 minutes, plus yard work I fixed the sprinkler head that broke and trimmed back two plants. Then it got too hot.

Paulette, that’s great your weather is improving and you can get out and enjoy the day. Yum, I love roast turkey

Berni, that’s awesome that you had such a good, fun trip to Wisconsin! Tuna to the rescue, I know that feeling on trips.

Just coffee this morning so far for me. I have some rosemary chicken and veggies for later. Maybe some tuna and celery soon. I usually eat twice a day, works for my meds schedule.

Have a good Monday!
  #85   ^
Old Tue, Apr-24-18, 10:42

BF:

Hello Everyone!

Super busy again today, AND I have to leave in an hour for the dentist in Green Bay to get my tooth fixed. I had a vertigo incident a couple days ago and fell, hitting my teeth on the nightstand. I chipped off the front tooth of my bridge.

But after today I will have my smile back.

Lunch will have to be a protein shake for me today, and I will have my chicken soup for dinner. I am spending the night over at my Aunt's house in Green Bay. I packed up a few little containers of soup to bring with me.

I never did get to Walgreens to get the sale tuna! I wish I did, as I only have one left and I am bringing it with me for this trip. My aunt has mayo, so that's taken care of. I wish I had some spinach to put it upon, though.

Weight is the same, by the way. But I am losing inches, I can tell. I had a pair of shorts last summer that were too tight to wear. I just put them on and I can pull them down without unzipping them! I love it when that happens. But I was hoping to get a season in with those shorts as they are a cute stars & stripes pattern. Maybe I can stitch in the seams....I don't have a sewing machine, so I don't know if that will work.

Here is a photo of my cute shorts:

You all have a great day!
  #86   ^
Old Tue, Apr-24-18, 13:05

BF:

Hello everyone,

Sunny 😎 here in the Midwest we have spring!
Took a long walk with Granddaughter and Magnum!

De... Another great workout and yard work day!

Paulette.... Sorry to hear about your tooth but your duke be back after today! Those are some really cute shorts!

Have a terrific Tuesday and take care of yourself!
  #87   ^
Old Wed, Apr-25-18, 08:24

BF:

Good Morning..

It’s starting to get warm here. It’s just a matter of days before we have to turn the air conditioning on. We are using the ceiling fans, but that won’t be enough before too long.

Yesterday was a busy day with my granddaughter. It’s my gym day today.

Paulette, that a shame about your tooth. I hope everything is okay, do you get dizzy often? Cute shorts! I haven’t worn any shorts that short in years ...good for you!

Hello Jo, hope to see you posting here more often!

Berni, does your little granddaughter walk or go in a stroller?

Have a great HUMP DAY all
  #88   ^
Old Wed, Apr-25-18, 10:39

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 223/207/180 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 37%

Hello everyone! I'm still here and cheat free. It's been a crazy couple of weeks (crazy life really!) but still hangin in... I've eaten way too many beef sticks and cheese lately though lol.

This morning I took some time to cook up a few eggs, sautéed mushrooms, served over a bed of greens. Those egg yolks really make a nice sauce or salad dressing. That meal really hit the spot.

How are you all doing? It is getting muy caliente here in Phoenix. Our worst season is on it's way.
  #89   ^
Old Wed, Apr-25-18, 14:54

BF:

Hi Jessica!

It’s good to see you checking in

It’s starting to get hot in Vegas too. I haven’t turned on the air yet, but any day now! My house is about 75 right now, but when it hits 78 or so I will set the air. Outside, in our area of town it’s about 86 today with a high tomorrow of 91, so I’m thinking tomorrow will be the day I turn on the air conditioning.

It’s a beautiful day today sitting out on my covered patio. There’s a nice breeze.
  #90   ^
Old Thu, Apr-26-18, 10:37

BF:

Hello all,

Happy Thursday!

Jessica glad you stopped by with an update!
De... your day yesterday sounded perfect workout and then some relaxation. You so deserve all of these good things! I am glad the exercise is helping with aches and pains!
Have a terrific Thursday and take care of yourself!