Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#181   ^
Old Thu, Jan-04-07, 15:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/159/186 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 127%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggone
Hey everyone! Geema you look absolutely fantastic! I hope to have as great of a transformation as you. I am down to only one pound up from my lowest weight from my X-mas cheat so I am getting back on track....hope to get past my lowest weight soon :-) Keep on going everyone.

Thanks goinggone! I feel so much better, it's unreal
You can do this goinggone, just remember to have little mini goals along the way. (((hugs)))
Sponsored Links
  #182   ^
Old Fri, Jan-05-07, 07:08

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 149/138/132 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 65%

I am, but just can't seem to get there but I feel wonderful so I don't worry about it, I"m in great shape and exercise 3 times a week at the health club. For my soon to be 75th birthday I feel like a young girl.
  #183   ^
Old Fri, Jan-05-07, 07:25
Think Pink

Plan: ♥Calorie Counting
Stats: 265/195/175 Female 5' 10"
BF: a few
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee-Ma
You've been here for me gmmd! Now, PLEASE be here for me to help me keep this weight off That's going to be the hardest part. I can lose it, it's just keeping it off. Boy oh boy, is that going to be the test!! This time is gonna be different, I've come to far to gain it back like I always have. I have been trying to get my mind set for a while now. Once I reach my goal, I am going to keep on losing I just can't gain it back, not any of it..LOL!

Awwww - no you can't - ever. It's checks and balances. It's miraculous that I've kept this off for close to 3 years. I know I'm not at goal but I'll get there. Believe it or not - it hasn't been as hard as I thought. I guess I've accepted the fact that this is my way of eating always. I allow myself to fall off - then I get right back on. The scale is my tool that keeps me in check. I'm a firm believer of weighing every single day. You do look FABULOUS DAHLING!!!!!
  #184   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-07, 21:27

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmmd
Awwww - no you can't - ever. It's checks and balances. It's miraculous that I've kept this off for close to 3 years. I know I'm not at goal but I'll get there. Believe it or not - it hasn't been as hard as I thought. I guess I've accepted the fact that this is my way of eating always. I allow myself to fall off - then I get right back on. The scale is my tool that keeps me in check. I'm a firm believer of weighing every single day. You do look FABULOUS DAHLING!!!!!

gmmd... you have to help me keep my checks and balances staying the same once I get this weight off LOL! Wow, 3 years and you have kept your weight off! Yep, that in itself really is miraculous
  #185   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-07, 21:31

Plan: Primal-ish
Stats: 212/181/150 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Woo Hoo, I'm there!

I guess I was only a few lbs away at the beginning, but the feeling of progress is great and I still have not cheated.
  #186   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-07, 22:16

Stats: 200/170/130 Female 5'3"
BF:tight16/12/08
Progress: 43%

What the heck is "onederland"????? I am so confused...
  #187   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-07, 00:08

Plan: sugar bad, gluten worse
Stats: 230/191/160 Female 65 inches
BF:too/too/much
Progress: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamChew
What the heck is "onederland"????? I am so confused...

oneunder is 199. one under 200 pounds, not the ultimate goal for most folks but a big milestone in the journey.
  #188   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-07, 08:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's+Fruit
Stats: 263/256/199 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Firm believer in weighing every day!

"Awwww - no you can't - ever. It's checks and balances. It's miraculous that I've kept this off for close to 3 years. I know I'm not at goal but I'll get there. Believe it or not - it hasn't been as hard as I thought. I guess I've accepted the fact that this is my way of eating always. I allow myself to fall off - then I get right back on. The scale is my tool that keeps me in check. I'm a firm believer of weighing every single day. You do look FABULOUS DAHLING!!!!!"

I weigh myself every day. I've lost 40 pounds since August 12, 2006 to get to 225. My goal is 190 and I will get there about May 15, 2007. I've been thinking that this is my last best chance to be healthy (at 56 years old) and I'm going to take it. That means, that I will weigh myself every day for the rest of my life. When I reach goal, I'm going to have a burger and onion rings! That will add a couple of pounds, but I'm going to be on the scale every morning and keep myself around 190. If I see 200+ it will be a 4 alarm fire and back on strict induction. It's when you haven't weighed yourself in a long time (and you're not dieting/exercising) that when you wake up from this slumber you find youself WAY overweight. Never want to do that again.
  #189   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-07, 09:41

Stats: 273/266/185 Female 5' 11'
BF:
Progress: 8%

Its been a while since I have posted. Hope everyone is still doing great. I am happy to be back on track since my christmas screw up. I am past my prior weight before christmas so I am really happy. Down to 240 now and my next mini goal is to hit 230...hopefully by the end of February. I am so excited to be lighter and happier for this summer....I just want to look good and most of feel good about how I look. Onderland is still a ways off, but I am wanting to hit it more and more each time I drop a pound or two. I cannot wait!!!
  #190   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-07, 11:10

Plan: LCHF to appetite
Stats: 210/206/165 Female 5'3"
BF:Lots!
Progress: 9%

Hang in there goinggone! I got past onederland and came to a screeching halt. While I screwed up during the holidays too, I was able to take that weight off plus a pound the week after Xmas. I can't seem to go below the 190 now and I'm doing the up and down 3 lbs thing again. I had stopped exercising in early November and have started back again and I think my body is just adjusting. I hope to get into the 180s next week because I have a doctor's appointment and I really want to show more progress.
  #191   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-07, 13:01

Stats: 338/280/150 Female 65 in
BF:too much
Progress: 31%

this post is such a great inspiration!!! i can't wait to join all of you in onederland...i've just hit twoferland and that was a high enough..i hope im in onderland by fall, that is what my goal is...my other goal is to run a 5k in the fall and i will be training for that soon...i started before xmas but weather got bad and had to go away on top of it....once my activity level goes up i expect the pounds to melt away much faster than they are now...since i don't exercise as of lately. i joined a weight loss contest in my area and that goes on for 10 weeks...so i'll be doing kickboxing m/w for an hour and eliptical t/th/f...so, soon i'll be joining all of you in this bliss of thinness...
  #192   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-07, 18:47

Plan: PP / Atkins
Stats: 275/215/170 Female 5'8
BF:too much/26%
Progress: 57%

I finally did it! 198 this morning!

Ok, so I'm a little dehydrated today so it'll possibly bounce up again but I SAW IT and I'm claiming it!
  #193   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-07, 23:49

Plan: ADKINS
Stats: 249.4/234/199 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 31%

abbey abbey abbey good for you .I really messed up big time over the holidays and then came my birthday well I lost control but I am back and hoping to see onederland soon. Gee-Ma
  #194   ^
Old Mon, Jan-15-07, 08:35

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey
I finally did it! 198 this morning!

Ok, so I'm a little dehydrated today so it'll possibly bounce up again but I SAW IT and I'm claiming it!

abbey! WTG! You are doing fantastic!
  #195   ^
Old Mon, Jan-15-07, 18:55

Plan: LCHF to appetite
Stats: 210/206/165 Female 5'3"
BF:Lots!
Progress: 9%

Congrats and welcome to onederland!

Now, if I could just break this stall! Gee-ma, you've passed me up by a pound!