Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Thyroid Disease
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-25-05, 06:41
Registered Member

Plan: candida
Stats: 175/159/135 Female 65in
BF:
Progress: 40%
Talking brag :)

Hello all.................

I am on a huge high!...........had to share before I crash

After coming off a 7days low (insomia, falling asleep at work, constipation etc...)....I woke up Saturday, did my four mile jog/walk.. three mile bike ride (to the barn to feed and turn out horse)...home to clean the house, top to bottom including clean out the fridge.......then three mile roller blade with daughter.....home to transplate someflowers...off to take daughter shopping....home to go out to dinner with DH...and home to bed at a reasonable hour...............Sunday, up walk/jog 4miles, bike 7.3miles to the barn bathed/turned out horse..........home for church, shopping, quick nap...bathed dog!................this morning I am still doing OK...

I am on no meds.....endo 8/22....had hashi...sx of four years...worse this yr....blood work full of antibodies.....

Best thing....since I have NO muscles I don't get sore after workouts!

Have to say even on my worst days....I still drag my but out of bed for the jog...but sometime I have to actually drive to the barn instead

thanks for listening.........

BWT..............why do I function BEST on am empty stomach???
Sponsored Links