Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Mon, Nov-10-14, 18:23
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TChice
Is there a way to delete all past MYPLAN information? I'd love a clean slate, and don't see a quick way to delete old entries, foods, etc.

There is no quick and easy way that I know of. Sorry. For the food lists, you'd need to go to "food lists" (on the left hand side) and just delete everything as you go. The entries will be harder, and will depend on how many you have made.

I'm not sure why you'd bother. For me, I only look at old entries if I want to find something specific, and very old entries, well I never look at those.
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Nov-11-14, 06:07
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo/ancestral
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

As Rosebud noted, you'd have to go through your old food log pages one at a time to delete them; not really worth it IMO. They're easy enough to ignore .

That being said, you can delete an entire day's entries with a single click. At the top of the Daily Entry page, put a check in the box at the top right (on the orange bar); this will select *all* items. Scroll to the drop-down menu at the bottom right and select "Delete from this day's entries", then Submit.

If you want to delete old data from your weight loss chart so that it starts fresh with your current weight .. that too can be done with a single click per page of entries. On the Weight Stats page, put a check in the topmost box in the list (below the graph); this will select 50 entries at a time. Scroll down and click the Delete Selection button. Repeat page by page until all old entries are gone. Note** .. if the graph doesn't change with the deletions, you might need to refresh your browser page to purge the old image from its cache.

Good luck
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Nov-11-14, 09:11
Carnivore

Plan: <50 net/day
Stats: 368/305/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

Thanks for the help, ladies. I'll just leave it up. I moved a bunch of stuff off of my favorites list and that helped clean it up a bit.