Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Sat, Apr-16-05, 08:00

Plan: cut out carbs
Stats: 299.2/205.5/168 Female 173cm
BF:41%
Progress: 71%

i havent been eatin alot recently cause my sleep paterns playin havoc, im goin bed at 3am and layin thre tryin to sleep til about midday and misin out meals cz im tryin for so long so been feelin dizzy and faint the past few days

im not eatin healthy at all, i did start b4 i started takin metformin bk in feb but the sideaffects made it so i lost apettite so started eatin anything just for the sake of eatin

i think i lost a pound or so the past week doin nothin lol my scales only go up to 19 stone and im 20 so i cant tel for sure, just goes from zero ronud to zero lol
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 01:09

also my skin is getin wel soft now from dry brushin
  #63   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 07:32

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Yes, I've noticed my skin is so much softer after dry brushing and moisturizing. Feels great!! What is your exercising situation right now? Are you walking or anything?
Quote:

Quote: so started eatin anything just for the sake of eatin

Well, start eating healthy when you eat and you'll be much better off. It's best not to have bad snacks around. While you don't have much of an appetite is a great time to get in the habit of eating properly. Then when your appetite comes back you won't be craving bad carbs. Which plan are you going to follow? Write out your meal plan. Try to eat a little ever 2-3 hours, eating about 6 times a day, and not large amounts after you do get hungry. I forgot what your goal weight is but, I would imagine that 1500 is about right for your calories for the day. These are just my suggestions. Did your doctor give you any guidelines?
  #64   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 09:31

my doc is crap she didnt tel me anything, all the info i found out about pcos is frm this site

i hav no eatin plan, its not wat i eat thats the prob. wen i sed that i lost my apetite i ment any thoguth of food made me feel sick, so i was only eatin the food that my body wud let me, so im not gna force my self to eat healthy im gna eat wat ever i can hold down with out starvin my slf to death

i cnt eat every few hours cz i realy cnt eat if im not hungry, i get hungry about every 6-9 hours, if i hav anything after say 2 hrs i just feel really sick and full up so i just eat wen im hungry

people cant beleive how little i eat for a fat person lol

i dnt do walkin, i never go out the house les i hav an appointment

not started anything atm waitin for appointment, not aloud to go less theres a memeber of staff there at aranged times thats why i think its so dumb cz it restricts me to goin wen i want
  #65   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-05, 09:52

i keep getin a headache wen i get back from the gym that lasts ages, im drinkin water and not over doin it so why is this and how can i avoid it?
  #66   ^
Old Sun, May-22-05, 11:33

iv been goin to the gym for 9 sessions now and dont feel no differnt in fitness, how long should it take or is everyone dif? also i dont get the adrenalin or happy endorfin feelin durin or after exercise altho im doin hard enuf exercise for my capability. does everyone get the adrenalin or is there lots of people that never feel it?