Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 14:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/180/135 Female 5' 5"
BF:46.1%
Progress: 10%
Talking Workin' my way down....

So glad to have somewhere to post workouts!! I wanted to keep track, but my other journal was becoming a little cluttered between meals, work-outs, pedometer readings, and my thoughts.

Now that I have this set up, I can come in and edit it at the end of the day to keep it up to date.

So far today:
-45 minutes on the stair stepper
-20 minute light aerobics with 4# hand weights (watching TV )
-45 minutes on the stair stepper (yes, additional)
-3 mile walk
-Power 90 (sculpt)
Pedometer Reading----17,700----YIPPY!!!

"Golden Rule of TV Watching"---ONLY IF EXERCISING!!!

Last edited by MsBrisby : Thu, Jul-24-03 at 05:52.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 05:51

I am just checking in because I want to do this daily. I don't think today will be much for exercise and I think the ol' pedometer is going to look pretty unimpressive. I am on my way to an eye exam at 9 and then a dr. appt at 11. I have a hunch I will spend my day like this: Sit and wait, sit and wait, sit and wait some more. BORING!!!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 17:41

Had a busy weekend. It was beautiful. Went to a little town about 50 miles away with my sister in law and shopped all day (12,000+ on the pedometer ). They have tons of neat little craft shops, etc. That was Saturday. On Sunday I did yard work. Mowed the lawn, dug up a garden for next year, cleaned the garage, scrubbed the dog kennel (BLECH), and so on. Didn't really do any set workouts, but I ached so bad last night when I went to bed....I think I came out ahead in the physical activity area.

Checking in for today:
-45 minutes on stair stepper

Not so good, but I have major PMS and hubby was out of town and didn't get home 'til 2 am. I have trouble sleeping when he's on the road. Then he was starving and I got up to talk to him so it was 3 am by the time we went to bed and up at 7 am. I know, I know, excuses. To bed early tonight. Tommorow is another happy lc day!

Last edited by MsBrisby : Mon, Jul-28-03 at 17:43.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 08:39

Today's goals:
-45 minute on stair stepper
-The Firm~Maximum cardio burn
-8 minute abs

Misplaced pedometer. Found it, but it's already almost 10 am, 3 hours into my day. I'll wait until tommorow.

Really want Winsor Pilates. I have been debating, wasn't crazy about Denise Austin Pilates tape. I may check Wal Mart tonight, I thought it wasn't in stores, then saw a thread where people were buying it. If it's not in stores, I will probably order it tonight....

Then again, I have a huge work-out library and if we are TTC, I may not be able to use it. Oh, such dilemas!!