Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Turtle Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 22:59

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Angry That Mean Ole Monster

Hi lilwannabe and everyone else!!!
Good to hear you are on your way down. It's always encouraging to beat that mean ole monster scale. Now I don't mean beating it, like hitting it but I'm sure that comes to mind sometimes... I liked what you said about looking at clothes you want to be able to wear. I have thought of that lately. I have been wearing old lady fat clothes for so long, I was wondering how I really will dress when I have more of a choice. That is one thing that keeps me going. Gives me something to look forward to.

As for keeping going when the scale isn't moving. First of all, I try not to be too impatient with myself. It took years to get this big. And I want it to stay off, so I don't want to lose too rapidly. Secondly I look at what I may need to change. This forum has been a great help in getting ideas and info---such as drinking enough water, making sure I eat enough. You guys are great!!! I really appreciate all the loving support. Victoria
Sponsored Links