Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 22:33

Plan: fat flush/ atkins
Stats: 150/145/120
BF:
Progress: 17%
Wink fat flush

Hi everyone,
I am new to the lowcarb forum. I have been been trying a multiple amount of diets the last few months. Mostly reading and trying to find the best one that works for me. I stumbled upon the Fat Flush plan. Has anyone out there tried this? I would love to find some buddies to share recipes, excercise tips, etc. with. I haven't noticed a serious amount of weight loss, but I have noticed an increase in energy and a huge difference in my complexion. Hope everyone is well and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Bromans : Thu, Apr-10-03 at 21:22.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 13:15

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%
Default Hi Bromans

I would love to find a Fat Flush buddy on here. I am currently awaiting UPS to deliver my copy of the book and for my delivery of unsweetened Cranberry juice. I have been reading everything I can in the meantime and after a very long stall on Atkins,I'm looking forward to the structure of it...my willpower is in the hopper! I will start the second my orders are delivered even if I need to stay up all night and read! I feel desparate to do something and just pray it will work for me.

Hope to see you here again soon.

Linda
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-19-03, 04:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 245/205/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 47%

what is the fat flush??
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-03, 19:06

Plan: Weight Watchers (1/2008)
Stats: 264/214/185 Female 5' 9½"
BF:
Progress: 63%

..........I too am awaiting my Fat Flush Program book.

My sister went on it for 17 days................WOW!!!!!

She was here for Easter dinner yesterday, and I could SEE the difference in her body. She and I had shopped about 3 weeks ago, and she was telling me about this diet. At the time, it sounded way too involved for me.

Well "seeing is believing" - and she looked fantastic.

She lost a total of 8 pounds but many (10) inches
bust - 3 1/2
waist - 2
hips - 2 1/2
thighs - 2

Char
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-03, 23:03

Plan: Dr Atkins changed to CAD
Stats: 80/8/60
BF:
Progress:
Default Fat Flush Diet

Hi,

I have tried Dr Atkins and somehow it does not seem to 'sit' well with me. I have bought the CAD book and have been reading up on the Fat Flush Diet. Do I sound CONFUSED. ..... I am totally!!!

I am interested in your progress and if you have tried CAD.

Shira
  #6   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 07:45

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%
Default Fat Flush Diet

Hi to whomever reads this..I see there was no posts for almost a month.

I have not posted here or put anything in my journal for a long time due to getting ready to sell my home and move from Ga. to NC. In the meantime,I read the Fat Flush plan and started it 14 days ago after a very long stall on Atkins. It has been wonderful for me and as of today I am down 8 lbs. and I suspect many inches although I have not measured yet. My mood has improved trememndously and I am a bundle of energy.It is a low carb WOE that entails cleansing the liver which is our largest,hardest working organ. I had my gall bladder out a yr. ago and feel that may have been a part of the problem in that I had too much gunk!

I still believe in the LC WOE and this WOE is, but it entails all whole foods,very low sodium,and lots of cran-water and no other fats than the flax oil of which I make a wonderul dressing . I have a smoothie,with whey powder every day...YUMMY The book is well worth reading and if you want more info,go to iVillage or www.fatflush.com and if you think it may be for you,the book is well worth the read. Also,the diet challenge on The View each Wed. includes the FF plan and the young lady on it was happy and glowing and lost more last week than other plans....5 lbs.It is an ongoing process.

One thing I must add here, and it was the thing I noticed most..I do not think about food...YES! The cravings are non-existent even after 14 days!Actually,I noticed it after just one day! I am really paying attn. to my body and feelings and journal each day. I believe now that my constant craving on the Atkins plan was due to "legal" treats and such a variety of food.The first time around,when I lost 68 lbs. on it,there were not so many cravings. So,if you are having that problem on Atkins,I'd say to take a really close look at that and go by the basics.

If anyone out there wants a FF buddy,I love this site and I'm going to make more effort to get here more often so reply here or in my journal(which I will eventually get caught up on) and I'll help you all I can plus be supportive and will enjoy the support in return.

Whatever your choice may be and it is an individual thing...listen to your body and do what works for you.If one thing doesn't work and you stall out,it is even ok,according to the Atkins book,to try something different. I'm glad I did and plan to stay LC ALWAYS!

Sincerely,
Linda lawoman4602*****

[ moderator edit: please do not publish email addresses, per Forum Rules. Thankyou ]